Event Invitations

Is there only 1 invite per trial or something because I've played 3 full games (escapes) and haven't even seen a single invite after scouring the map specifically looking for one.

Either that or they may be bugged right now? Not too sure.

Comments

  • theres multiple. I've found multiple. players can only take one tho

  • two matches, escaped twice no clue what Im even looking for LOL ran around looking didnt see anything just dipped

  • Same question. I played one game with trapper, spared last two survivors and we together searched for invitations. After that second game I just intentionally only patrolled map and nothing else, I didn't see anything out of order. Can anyone at least show what I'm looking for, or what are the rulse. Is some offering required or what?

  • There's only one at a time, but it will respawn shortly after when someone takes it. They move frequently as well, so make sure to recheck areas you've already searched.

  • @Peanits said:

    There's only one at a time, but it will respawn shortly after when someone takes it. They move frequently as well, so make sure to recheck areas you've already searched.

    Question: Can you play either role to unlock all 12 masks or is it only 6 for each role?

  • @JacksonWise said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3001924#Comment_3001924

    Question: Can you play either role to unlock all 12 masks or is it only 6 for each role?

    You can play either role for all 12.

  • @Peanits said:

    There's only one at a time, but it will respawn shortly after when someone takes it. They move frequently as well, so make sure to recheck areas you've already searched.

    Is an escape/certain amount of kills required as well or just picking it up?

  • @Crazewtboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3001924#Comment_3001924

    Is an escape/certain amount of kills required as well or just picking it up?

    For a Killer, you just need to grab an invitation and finish the match. For Survivors, you need to grab an invitation and stay alive until an exit is opened (either hatch or gate).

  • so we have to escape so killer going to be easy to get the masks?

  • @Peanits said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3001945#Comment_3001945

    For a Killer, you just need to grab an invitation and finish the match. For Survivors, you need to grab an invitation and stay alive until an exit is opened (either hatch or gate).

    I found the pile of skulls thing, got the twinklies on me, escaped as Nea, nothing happened. Recorded match

    Do we need be on specific survivors?

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3001941#Comment_3001941

    so we have to escape so killer going to be easy to get the masks?

    Assuming the extra 2 is the Haddie and Dredge outfits in the tome

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3001941#Comment_3001941

    Don't you mean 10? It says rewards its /10. I assume that means trapper and dwight is on level 2 of the tome?

    It is indeed 12. We're looking into why the UI is lying to everyone (it's going through a phase and lashing out).

  • @DrDeepwound said:

    two matches, escaped twice no clue what Im even looking for LOL ran around looking didnt see anything just dipped

    it looks like a totem pole / pedestal with skulls on it. About as tall as a survivor. You’ll hear a universal high-pitched “sheeeng” sound every time one appears/moves.

    When you’re near, it’ll have a purple aura if it’s on the other side of a wall (range is short though, like 2 meters). I found mine between 2 stacks of crates against a T-L wall at Macmillan.

    Once you get one, you’ll sparkle all match. Might make you a target, but it’s worth it!

  • @yobuddd said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3001906#Comment_3001906

    it looks like a totem pole / pedestal with skulls on it. About as tall as a survivor. You’ll hear a universal high-pitched “sheeeng” sound every time one appears/moves.

    When you’re near, it’ll have a purple aura if it’s on the other side of a wall (range is short though, like 2 meters). I found mine between 2 stacks of crates against a T-L wall at Macmillan.

    Once you get one, you’ll sparkle all match. Might make you a target, but it’s worth it!

    I just escaped with the twinklies, but not sure what if anything happened, is there a mask in inventory somewhere?

  • @DrDeepwound said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3001984#Comment_3001984

    I just escaped with the twinklies, but not sure what if anything happened, is there a mask in inventory somewhere?

    Yes, it’ll pop up when you get back to your lobby. Also, escape doesn’t matter, once the gate opens, your mask is secured!

  • well killer are tunneling people who have invitation

  • @yobuddd said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3001987#Comment_3001987

    Yes, it’ll pop up when you get back to your lobby. Also, escape doesn’t matter, once the gate opens, your mask is secured!

    hmm didnt see anythingpop, do you need to be on a specific survivor?

  • Hmmm, don’t think so. I was playing Zarina and when I got back to lobby it popped up with an Elodie head mask. When I switched to her, the mask was available. As I understand, it’s random which one you get each time

    The popup is only on the screen for a couple seconds, so you may have missed it when you were loading back to lobby.

    I’m not sure who all gets a mask, but I’m pretty sure it’s only original characters, not licensed. And only a few of them. I’d say go look through inventories to see if someone has it. Remember, it could be on a killer as well!

  • about to check each surv

  • Stupid question, where on the UI does it say how many rewards you've unlocked?

  • @yobuddd said:

    Hmmm, don’t think so. I was playing Zarina and when I got back to lobby it popped up with an Elodie head mask. When I switched to her, the mask was available. As I understand, it’s random which one you get each time

    The popup is only on the screen for a couple seconds, so you may have missed it when you were loading back to lobby.

    I’m not sure who all gets a mask, but I’m pretty sure it’s only original characters, not licensed. And only a few of them. I’d say go look through inventories to see if someone has it. Remember, it could be on a killer as well!

    found it, it was a Spirit Mask.

    nice. thanks BHVR, I want Tricksters next please

  • @DrDeepwound said:

    about to check each surv

    Ok, I can confirm that after finishing another with a survivor, I have received a mask for a killer (huntress). So it’s entirely random which mask you get, regardless of role.

  • Played about 10 games and haven't even seen the event thingy yet LOL

  • After escaping twice with an invitation on xbox series x and no popup i checked my inventory and the masks are available.

  • this is the thing to look for if anyone still wondering


    event-thing.jpg


  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Stupid question, where on the UI does it say how many rewards you've unlocked?

    Couldn’t find it on the UI, but I found a useful list!

    KILLERS

    The Trapper

    The Huntress

    The Spirit

    The Deathslinger

    The Trickster

    The Artist

    SURVIVORS

    Dwight Fairfield

    Ace Visconti

    Jane Romero

    Yui Kimura

    Elodie Rakoto

    Mikaela Reid


    You can check it out for yourself here if you want to:

    https://deadbydaylight.com/news/twisted-masquerade-anniversary

  • @FeelsBadMan said:

    Played about 10 games and haven't even seen the event thingy yet LOL

    Aw dang! FeelsBadMan!


    (Please forgive me, I HAD to do it!)

  • @FeelsBadMan said:

    Played about 10 games and haven't even seen the event thingy yet LOL

    They consistently move around. I've made laps around some maps and haven't been able to find one and it is starting to get on my nerves

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Stupid question, where on the UI does it say how many rewards you've unlocked?

    Same as the Lurking Stripes event earlier this year.

    Once you return to the lobby after unlocking one, it briefly pops up at the bottom of your screen with the cosmetic you just earned as well as how many you've obtained so far. It stays for a few seconds, and its easy to miss if you're tabbed out or something.

  • Unrelated, but there’s a creepy anniversary statue in the basement!

  • @Superyoshiegg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3002050#Comment_3002050

    Same as the Lurking Stripes event earlier this year.

    Once you return to the lobby after unlocking one, it briefly pops up at the bottom of your screen with the cosmetic you just earned as well as how many you've obtained so far. It stays for a few seconds, and its easy to miss if you're tabbed out or something.

    Had to screen record and play back the footage to see it. Finally found it, though. Cheers

    @yobuddd said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3002050#Comment_3002050

    Couldn’t find it on the UI, but I found a useful list!

    KILLERS

    The Trapper

    The Huntress

    The Spirit

    The Deathslinger

    The Trickster

    The Artist

    SURVIVORS

    Dwight Fairfield

    Ace Visconti

    Jane Romero

    Yui Kimura

    Elodie Rakoto

    Mikaela Reid

    You can check it out for yourself here if you want to:

    https://deadbydaylight.com/news/twisted-masquerade-anniversary

    I'm well aware who has the cosmetics, and I'm well aware as to how many there are. What I'm interested in is who, out of the random unlocks, have I gotten so far, and how many of them do I have. And unfortunately, this list does not tell me that.

  • @Peanits said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3001957#Comment_3001957

    It is indeed 12. We're looking into why the UI is lying to everyone (it's going through a phase and lashing out).

    Is it just the UI? I just secured what was supposed to be my 11th mask but it isn't saying I got anything

  • I just had a match in the Forsaken Boneyard and no invitations spawned at all. No noise notifications or anything. The only maps that I have seen/ heard the invitations on are Autohaven, Springwood, and Swamp. I hated Swamp and Autohaven to begin with and I hope it's just a glitch... in fact, my matches have primarily been in both areas which is annoying.

  • @yobuddd said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3001987#Comment_3001987

    Yes, it’ll pop up when you get back to your lobby. Also, escape doesn’t matter, once the gate opens, your mask is secured!

    More reason for survivors to gen rush hah xD

  • @Crazewtboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3001982#Comment_3001982

    Is it just the UI? I just secured what was supposed to be my 11th mask but it isn't saying I got anything

    yeah im not getting my last 2 masks either after i finish matches

  • If you get the invitation after the gate is opened you will not get a cosmetic even if you escape. Could not test this on killer side yet.

  • @sleepy_knight said:

    If you get the invitation after the gate is opened you will not get a cosmetic even if you escape. Could not test this on killer side yet.

    Can confirm... I stayed around in end-game to find it, found it, escaped and got nothing.

    Lovely.

  • @yobuddd said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3001906#Comment_3001906

    it looks like a totem pole / pedestal with skulls on it. About as tall as a survivor. You’ll hear a universal high-pitched “sheeeng” sound every time one appears/moves.

    When you’re near, it’ll have a purple aura if it’s on the other side of a wall (range is short though, like 2 meters). I found mine between 2 stacks of crates against a T-L wall at Macmillan.

    Once you get one, you’ll sparkle all match. Might make you a target, but it’s worth it!

    Theres a visual bug or something, other players can't see your sparkles.

    I learnt this after I spent about 15 minutes slowing down a game but not killing the survivors so they had a chance to find theirs, only for it to transpire that they all found invites early on and were frustrated that I wouldn't just let them leave!

    I wasn't just going to let them leave if they hadn't even picked up their invites, would've been a waste, but I couldn't tell that they had.

  • As a killer if you want easy masks just spam Glendale, masks all spawn around the saloon.

  • Can you earn more than 1 invitation for survivor and killer a day? I found so many at the beginning but now they just don't seem to spawn.