Let's.... discuss.... The Spirit
I get that this is a company.
I get that people pay to win.
Can someone please explain to me how a randomly disappearing, instantly teleporting and attacking, hard to see them over obstacles, long reach, absolutely OP killer was approved by the devs?
Have you no goddanged sense of decency?
I get that people pay to win.
Can someone please explain to me how a randomly disappearing, instantly teleporting and attacking, hard to see them over obstacles, long reach, absolutely OP killer was approved by the devs?
Have you no goddanged sense of decency?
Comments
Like come on!
He's been the #1 killer for how long now?
Cant nerf the booty, sorry.
meh not a good bait imo
Billy and nurse, both free to play, are still far above spirit.
exactly the only way she would be broken is if an inhumanly good player mained her the mind games are all based on you the difficulty of facing the spirit is directly influenced by you
@me tho
Thats why you see many her dont user her power in a chase. They walk away from the hook then phase walk back to try and tunnel someone getting unhooked. This is why I hate going against her.
Bilyls chainsaw though I agree with you on that. Far too much payoff for something which isnt really hard to hit with at all given a few simple addons.
Billy's chainsaw does have way too much payoff for very little downsides and is highly forgiving given its radius and animation recovery. Billy is one of the killers I hate facing for this reason, one of the only 2 killers that have me feeling "cheated" of sorts when I go down. Contrast that to something polar opposite of that like the spirit, where it really feels like a fair battle of skill in the mind game and if I go down it's because I was outplayed for sure.
He has all these advantages and no disadvantages.
I dont even like using him because he feels broken. When you use a mid tier killer then switch to Billy its like you've turned Godmode on.
Also I feel the other killers suffer due to him. Hard to keep nerfing loops and pallets for people like Pig, freddy, wraith etc because it just makes Billy even more deadly. I feel if he was brought in line a bit they could do an overrall buff for killers.
she's decent but has counterplay and weaknesses
deal with her appropriately, before asking for nerfs
I think the only nerf she needs in body blocking detection in phase walk it really stunts the juking potential of survivors.
Actually if you bump into an invisible object while trying to juke there's a really high probability you went the wrong way and need to move asap.
Ah, another Spirit topic demanding nerfs.
She has a giantatic weakness already: She can't see Survivors while phase walking.
People know how to counter her on console. Just don't run if you think she's phase walking. Or try and mindgame her with your scratch marks by leading her to easy juking locations
If the Spirit you are going up against uses Phase Walk to get back to the hook to tunnel a unhooked Survivor, just don't run. Walk away from the hook, stay behind objects. This is extremely simple and it tends to work.