No Mither Challenge in Page 3 of Tome??????

Escape the trial using ONLY No Mither and NO OTHER PERKS? Are you joking?? This challenge exists solely to make people endlessly throw games! This challenge needs to be removed. It's literally worse than going into a match perkless! Especially for solo queue, this challenge is so incredibly unfair to rest of the team, and because it's a tome challenge you run a huge risk of 2+ people in a single match running the perk over and over. This was a terribly designed challenge.

Comments

  • @DrDeepwound said:

    Many of the killer tomes ask you to run perks I would never run.... Predator tomes, Coup De Grace tomes etc,... effectively throwing the match.

    Its only fair.

    So you'd be okay with a challenge that requires you to get a 4k with tuned carburator and speed limiter as hillbilly with no perks?

  • @HectorBrando said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2970100#Comment_2970100

    Actually thats one of the easiest challenges to do since facecamping is running rampant, you just need to play normally with Bond equiped until you run into a camper, then just go there and wait.

    Thats how I get the "Stay hidden X seconds in one trial" challenges, it takes time but eventually youll get your camper.

    Only if the killer facecamps without moving and looking around, which is a worse play than proxy camping instead. Also, you're definitively throwing if you sit beside a camping killer for 60 seconds. If you can't rescue a survivor, you're supposed to do gens. If you camp with the killer, than they are effectively camping two survivors instead of one, and you'll get everyone else killed too.

    Also, if the killer messes up and leaves its post for one second, giving you the oportunity of a last second rescue, you should do it instead of just sitting there and helping the killer... in other words, the best way of doing this challenge makes camper games even more miserable for all survivors.

  • 2 games in trying to do this no mither challenge and killer's aren't letting up at all lmao. Just had a Wraith hook me then smack me over and over again. You forget how miserable killers can be. I honestly think my best bet is hoping I get a killer that's either AFK or farming.

  • Oni mains are having a blast

  • Update: 3rd time actually was the charm. All it took was a very bad Wraith and a good TTV to carry me. Still absolutely hate my luck that 2 out of 3 of those games were Wraiths. Good luck to everyone else.

  • Time to log on and farm.

  • As a solo survivor, this challenge is going to be a pain to complete.

  • Wow that's why it's called a challenge, it's not supposed to be easy.

  • @jarjargist21 said:

    Wow that's why it's called a challenge, it's not supposed to be easy.

    😐️

  • Countless challenges in this game are basically griefing. Nothing new.

  • Oh, this explains the surge of No Mither I've seen in my games.

    F

  • Good thing there are so many Legion players right now I guess. Will try to give hatch, already at Iri 1 so I don't need to 4k anymore.

  • This will require a lot of throwing

  • What they should do more of these but with greater reward daily.

  • Devs being sadists confirmed.

  • @Satelit said:

    They somehow made a challenge even more cringe than the blood debt one

    Six Feet under wants a word with you.

  • @DrDeepwound said:

    Many of the killer tomes ask you to run perks I would never run.... Predator tomes, Coup De Grace tomes etc,... effectively throwing the match.

    Its only fair.

    This comparison doesn't even come close to comparing to a No Mither only challenge.

  • @Malkhrim said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2970148#Comment_2970148

    Only if the killer facecamps without moving and looking around, which is a worse play than proxy camping instead. Also, you're definitively throwing if you sit beside a camping killer for 60 seconds. If you can't rescue a survivor, you're supposed to do gens. If you camp with the killer, than they are effectively camping two survivors instead of one, and you'll get everyone else killed too.

    Also, if the killer messes up and leaves its post for one second, giving you the oportunity of a last second rescue, you should do it instead of just sitting there and helping the killer... in other words, the best way of doing this challenge makes camper games even more miserable for all survivors.

    Those are quite common, especially Leatherface+Insidious, its rare the day I dont get at least 1 of those (dont play much Survivor lately but one month ago it was that common).

    You have to stay hidden at 10 meters of a Killer anyway, the challenge requires you to do nothing for a whole minute, not even looping or being chased counts, you have to become mostly useless for a whole minute anyway. Also if you are Solo and you get a facecamper odds are the game is doomed anyway, facecamping crushes most Solos because nobody knows whats happening and everyone loses a lot of time on gens just going to the hook and going back to the gen, so its the best moment to at least get something of worth out of that kind of matches.

  • Don't forget "That's Rude!".

  • I got it on my 9th try but I had to ditch the rest of my team even though they needed my help. I saw my chance and I took it, but I felt so bad

  • No Mither paired together with Soul Guard are two really great perks paired together. I mentioned this in another topic, but those two work really well on a certain map... (no, not the RPD.)

  • Funny cause I was wondering why i’ve been seeing no mither survivors lately.

  • @xBlitzAce1989x said:

    No Mither paired together with Soul Guard are two really great perks paired together. I mentioned this in another topic, but those two work really well on a certain map... (no, not the RPD.)

    Yeah... "paired together with Soul Guard". Do you notice your mistake?

  • @xBlitzAce1989x said:

    No Mither paired together with Soul Guard are two really great perks paired together. I mentioned this in another topic, but those two work really well on a certain map... (no, not the RPD.)

    The challenge requires you to ONLY run No Mither. You cannot equip any other perks for the challenge. It's No Mither and 3 empty perk slots.

  • This is a very difficult challenge to do unless you're in a full SWF. Tried to do it while duoing and would've had it 2nd try in a legion match but the Feng decided to do absolutely nothing while I was getting chased at the end instead of doing a gate. Got it the match after that which also went terribly, but the killer felt sorry for me and gave me hatch lol. All this challenge does is give killers easy kills, or encourages people to play in full SWF groups

  • I am actually done with this challenge, too much for me, I play only solo q and it went terrible, once was close, but the Trapper decided to slug all but hook me of course. Devs are you serious? It is a challenge I can't deny it but it makes matches a total disaster, usually I have teammate dc bc of NM im game, tunneling, sweaty killers tryharding for 4k. This challenge should let have us 3 more perks instead having No Mither ONLY or like "survive X minutes in single match while using only No Mither"

  • Ok, sometimes you get lucky.

    Just tried it and got it second try.

    First game was an Artist who killed us all. Second game was a Nemesis on Swamp. He got some and then kinda camped the basement.

    I got the last gen and could escape - with only No Mither.

    Have to add - he actually downed me once but left and i could get up.

    Had to leave everybody behind though.

  • I was dreading this challenge while i was working my way towards it. but i actually managed to do it on my first attempt where i got first hook at 5 gens and i was playing somewhat risky, i guess i got lucky enough to get decent teammates vs a killer was wasn't super sweaty for once. I think only one teammate died if any, from what i can remember.

1 2 ›