Don´t worry. Next chapter is around the corner. Then all the people that complain about only seeing Legion, will complain about only seeing the new killer.
Don´t worry. Next chapter is around the corner. Then all the people that complain about only seeing Legion, will complain about only seeing the new killer.
That’s just kind of how it is. I see huntress a lot and I find her boring. Whenever I play vs a pyramid head however I love those games since idk when I’m gonna see him since he’s not that popular compared to blight huntress legion or Myers at the moment. Sadako I found super boring when she came out. Different from nemesis and pinhead however I found them fun.
That’s just kind of how it is. I see huntress a lot and I find her boring. Whenever I play vs a pyramid head however I love those games since idk when I’m gonna see him since he’s not that popular compared to blight huntress legion or Myers at the moment. Sadako I found super boring when she came out. Different from nemesis and pinhead however I found them fun.
Yeah, thats why i always take the comments of "to many XXX" with a grain of salt. People always want to try out something new. So no one can really blame them. Just let people find out if they like the new thing.
I´m not facing many Legions these days. So in my region it already normalized to what it was before the rework.
Don´t worry. Next chapter is around the corner. Then all the people that complain about only seeing Legion, will complain about only seeing the new killer.
Until the new killer is low tier and everyone asks, "where are all the new killers at?"
I saw 4 points, a combination of me using tombstone piece myers and adam who thought that tea bag me for 40 seconds straight was a good idea and the poor guy who made 4 points was afk until I saw him, I felt sorry (not really) for him
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This happens if someone does not want to play against Legion.
Did you farm?
Just early match suicide in hook, I do it against nurses and legion as I dont want to play against these killers.
One is beyond broken/unbalanced, the other is just boring.
Legion is overplayed and was always boring.
yes
I was doing a challenge that was pretty hard so it was an opportunity lol
That's pretty crazy actually. Even if you spawn in you'll usually get at least 100.
she dced on hook so maybe that factors it sometimes it counts as a normal death for some reason
Don´t worry. Next chapter is around the corner. Then all the people that complain about only seeing Legion, will complain about only seeing the new killer.
That’s just kind of how it is. I see huntress a lot and I find her boring. Whenever I play vs a pyramid head however I love those games since idk when I’m gonna see him since he’s not that popular compared to blight huntress legion or Myers at the moment. Sadako I found super boring when she came out. Different from nemesis and pinhead however I found them fun.
Yeah, thats why i always take the comments of "to many XXX" with a grain of salt. People always want to try out something new. So no one can really blame them. Just let people find out if they like the new thing.
I´m not facing many Legions these days. So in my region it already normalized to what it was before the rework.
Until the new killer is low tier and everyone asks, "where are all the new killers at?"
Followed by a "that killer was so much fun to play against!"
”*I love absolutely destroying the competition with them having no hope of retaliation!*”
Well they brought a streamer so they actually got 34 points. Hope they didn't spend them all at once
Artist is pretty decent and very rare to find, at least in my experience.
yeah but that's because she's a slough to play as and her cosmetics are awful so nobody wants to play as her lmao
I once had an AFK teammate who ended with 1 point. I'm not even sure how that's possible.
I once pulled a survivor off a totem and they died on first hook. They legit had 0 points. This was prior to the new hook struggle.
I saw 4 points, a combination of me using tombstone piece myers and adam who thought that tea bag me for 40 seconds straight was a good idea and the poor guy who made 4 points was afk until I saw him, I felt sorry (not really) for him