What killer do you find the most fun to go against?

What killer do you find the most fun to go against? I have to say death slinger, his spear gun is so fun to dodge.

Comments

  • None of them.

  • I like going against bubba and billy because I used to play them a lot.


    Bubba has plenty of places he can't use his chainsaw unless he hugs you because of some awkward hitboxes from structures (springwood's grid fence, breakable walls, auto-heaven's front bus, trees branches, temple of purgation when going downstairs). And there are probably many spots I am not aware yet.

  • I love a Pyramid Head that likes to go for his power often, it is nice to both dodge and get hit by it when the play is skillful

  • deathslinger

    I've always found him fun to play against definitely understand peoples grievances against him

  • dead-by-daylight-killers-including-nemesis-285016-1652505203.png

    This is my "fun killers to verse" tier list. I play mostly survivor + Demo / Billy / Trapper / Oni / Wraith and Legion.

    No particular order on each row, just global tiers from "very fun to face" to "boring to face".

  • @NateyBoi said:

    What killer do you find the most fun to go against? I have to say death slinger, his spear gun is so fun to dodge.

    Demogorgon pyramid nemesis blight and Oni are my five

  • Nurse, Blight.

  • Slinger, Trickster, PH, and Nemesis for me

  • Sadako is my absolute fav, she often gives me good scares and I love it. I also love to play against Michael, GF, Demo and Nurse, but only if she isn't a god nurse who downs everyone within a minute.

  • The killer who sees you're doing a challenge and doesn't kill you. Just that. Playing as a survivor is boring af tbh

  • Trickster ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

  • Tombstone Myers, jumpscare myers

    Iri huntress, spirit, nurse, any NOED.

    I like facing killers whom actually feel threatening or creepy, nothing worse than a game of skill check simulator then walk out the gate.

    It’s survival horror, as survivor I want the can I survive Halloween experience not the Scooby do I would’ve gotten away with it if not for you meddling kids experience. Sadly as survivor DBD often feels like the latter.

    I miss old ebony moris for this very reason, the threat of death was real from game start.

  • Blight, PH, pinhead, artist and maybe doctor,pig and myers from weak killers

  • Bubba, Legion, Ghostface and Pig.

  • Deathslinger is actually my least favourite to go against. Nurse is probably my favourite, as I find her very challenging. It used to be Spirit pre-nerf.

  • Sadako, Artist, Pyramid Head, and Billy are probably my favorite killers to go against.

  • Oddly enough, nurse is slightly entertaining

  • Bubba because he almost always camps or puts everyone to the basement and I love siting on a hook and watching my helpless teammates just doing nothing. It's just a joy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

  • I'm between Nurse and Huntress.

  • Hillbilly and the most borring blight or trickster.

  • Billy, Myers, Sadako, Deathslinger

  • Sadako,Freddy,Wraith,Bubba,Demo,Hillbilly

    those are my top.

  • Blight,Pyramid Head and Oni.

    Balanced and fun killers to verse plus they have some of the best chases music in the game.

    (Blight add-ons needs some nerfs tho)

  • Pig, Billy, Huntress, Trapper

  • @NateyBoi said:

    What killer do you find the most fun to go against? I have to say death slinger, his spear gun is so fun to dodge.

    -blight without addons or abusing the exploits.

    -Billy if the killer is a god (because billy is pretty weak currently and is always fun when you see somebody making insane curves around corners)

    -Legion (because am a legion main i like to use any counter that i know against any legion i go against...and see if they can outplay me).

  • Slinger, Blight, Huntress, Myers and Ghostface, for myself

  • @GannTM said:

    None of them.

    Same. None any more. It used to be a nurse or Spirit when I first started playing- even if our team got destroyed. I always appreciated the time and effort players put in to get good with those killers, and gave them a lot of respect for it, while others only hated. Now, it’s just me having a higher tolerance for some killers over others. I can definitely tell you who I have the least fun going against- but not any who I actually enjoy vs.