Really annoyed about David King
Bhvr deciding to reveal David Kings sexuality at this stage now means I have another character I have to unlock all the perks on. Please let me trade in my Steve Harrington for a lvl 50 David King.
Tagged:
Mod
Bhvr deciding to reveal David Kings sexuality at this stage now means I have another character I have to unlock all the perks on. Please let me trade in my Steve Harrington for a lvl 50 David King.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They had us in the first half
Don't you dare trade Steeb. He's a limited edition.
I was about to facepalm myself, not expecting this.
My Apologies OP, I completely read the thread wrong
Phew
All David mains are valid regardless of when you decide to perk him up. 😍
I believe Op wants to now play David due to his sexuality but hasn't leveled him up and is willing to trade Steve for a lvl 50 king
...you're absolutely right, I completely misread that.
Whoopsy!
...was gonna say, unless there was some post deleted, I didn't see anyone being homophobic. Just someone making a joke that would lead one to presume that while they were actually saying "I'm so happy about this I'm willing to reset my progress to play him." twas a good bait.
//
It's okay lol it took me a couple times too. ❤️
No problem ")
I got Zarina to almost p3 in 3 days it doesn’t take long bro. Imagine if this game had a feature where we can donate blood points to our friends.
can you give us a meme please?
better idea: Holly
ok I know I’m an idiot what do you mean 😭 lmao
@tippy2k2 has a cat called holly
I wont believe it till I see it😤 @tippy2k2
Why not both?
Me when a survivor dead hards to a pallet and tbags
my been p3 with all perks for years.
well at least 4 years for sure.
This thread has just proven how quick ppl are to jump to conclusions, unintentionally
after a week and a half of almost entirely negative posts we're a little on edge when a new one appears
\\
Did you misread it, or did you just interpret it wrongly based on your own bias?
Nope, just a good old misread
It's what I get for reading the forum while playing DBD