Dear Killers who slug survivors who did nothing wrong until they bleed out, WHY?

Literally just played a game where me and my SWF got slugged out by a tombstone myers. Was super weird, we just did gens and looped him. He then slugged us all out and proceeded to type ggez in chat. Seriously, why do this? Is your ego THAT FREAKING LARGE to the point where you do this crap? Not fun for either side, I wish BhVR handed out penalties for ppl who do this.

Comments

  • @Dionysus42 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2929429#Comment_2929429

    If they had to jump into a locker to avoid it, that means the Killer had already earned the kill by chasing them into an unwinnable situation. LMAO imagine being this entitled. Just take the L and get moried.

    The killer only earns the kill when he gets the kill. If the survivor used a counter to a insta death addon that costs only 7k bloodpoints and it's not even that rare, I don't see why the killer still feels entitled when the survivor uses a counter for that.

  • @_AdamFrancis_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2928918#Comment_2928918

    You mean my FRIEND was a ttv. We did nothing wrong besides did gens and looped the killer. Stop victim blaming.

    Victim blaming?? You are a victim? You were hurt? Stop using terminology which is not applicable and takes away from people who are ACTUALLY victims of abuse. You weren't harmed or abused... you had to wait 4 minutes to die in an online game!

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2929456#Comment_2929456

    The killer only earns the kill when he gets the kill. If the survivor used a counter to a insta death addon that costs only 7k bloodpoints and it's not even that rare, I don't see why the killer still feels entitled when the survivor uses a counter for that.

    I've missed the part about the Myers achievement and the locker.

    It didn't counter the death, only delayed it. I guess the killer thought the survivor(s) really wanted to prolong the match and, since he couldn't get his goal anymore, he obliged and he went for a cocoa in the mean time. Everybody is happy.

  • @Jasix said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2928934#Comment_2928934

    Victim blaming?? You are a victim? You were hurt? Stop using terminology which is not applicable and takes away from people who are ACTUALLY victims of abuse. You weren't harmed or abused... you had to wait 4 minutes to die in an online game!

    ofc, his digital dignity was cyberbullied.

  • Oh, you did something if I slug you to death. What it was? Who knows. Probably some minor annoyance. But it was SOMETHING. I wouldn't do it for NO reason.

  • @_AdamFrancis_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2929409#Comment_2929409

    I don't see how not giving the killer a free kill is a problem. If you want your achievement, EARN IT. Or, ask us in PSN chat. It's that easy.

    How do you "earn" an Achievement a Survivor can literally screw you out of just by jumping into a locker? My friend had to try that Achievement SIXTEEN times before he got it, and almost every single time it was because someone jumped into a locker. OUTPLAYED BY SPACEBAR LOL.

  • The absolute irony of you being mad about being bled out when you admit to tea-bagging is hilarious

  • Easy solution:

    Some players just like to be dicks. There does not have to be any reason for it. Yet the Forums are always there to make up some reasons if a Killer is doing something which is considered BM.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    For the same reasons survivors t-bag at the gate for as long as they can, flashlight click, t-bag and point after every pallet stun or hide without progressing the match in order to punish the killer for killing their teammates.

    Entitled and/or Salty players who go on a power trip while playing this game because they're pathetic and powerless in real life.

    This! I've seen this so many times as a survivor.

    It's so petty when you save them from hook o ly to realise they tea-bag at gates. Like: you'd be dead if it weren't for me, why the heck are you tea bagging the killer?!

    But I managed to pay it forward last night: I unhooked a survivor and protected him until he got to the door, only for him to start tea-bagging the killer, I saw that and moved away, he went down lol.

    Don't be rude, it's not hard.

  • A SWF with TTVs would have at least 1 Unbreakable, I don't belive this story. ;)

  • Some people are just trolls. That's honestly the least frustrating answer.

    Because sure, some people do the weird thing that is "vent games" (have a bad time in match A, take it out on unrelated player(s) in match B), people consider the wildest things "toxic" and some people are even so far gone they're basically operating on an assumption of "original sin" where simply being a survivor/killer/ttv/Nea/Spirit/someone using the wrong skin is enough reason to brand you as toxic and deserving of whatever they do, because someone else in the same set as you did something bad another time.

    I'd honestly prefer to just assume anyone doing any sort of goofy obnoxious stuff are just plain old trolls as a result. Just shrug, say gg or nothing, go next.

    EDIT: Might've misunderstood a little bit, my post is about when there's a single survivor left, no possible way for them to get away, and the killer still lets them bleed out.

  • Just implement instant death / sacrifice if all survivors are currently incapacitated/hooked or in a "no way out" situation. boom no more "toxic slugging". Or a surrender vote.

    Also, slugging is a acceptable strategy and it doesnt matter what survivors did or didn't. Rescue the mollusk or not. 4 min seem ample time to do so. maybe wait till 3 are dead if you feel like it, do a claudette and then hop the hatch.

  • @_AdamFrancis_ said:

    Literally just played a game where me and my SWF got slugged out by a tombstone myers. Was super weird, we just did gens and looped him. He then slugged us all out and proceeded to type ggez in chat. Seriously, why do this? Is your ego THAT FREAKING LARGE to the point where you do this crap? Not fun for either side, I wish BhVR handed out penalties for ppl who do this.

    Someone beat me to it.

    This, pretty much.

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2928881#Comment_2928881

    Slugging someone for 4 minutes instead of hooking them because you want to waste their time to be petty shouldnt be part of the game, like when before EGC staying at the gate for minutes waiting for the killer wasn't supposed to be part of the game either.

    At least let survivors have a give up button so they can move on to the next game.

    only if killers can too I mean I play both sides killer want an out sometime not like killer can jump on a hook to kill are self like survivors can.

  • Sometimes only 1 hook spawns in a large part of the map and I'll pass the savings onto you.

  • @oxygen said:

    Some people are just trolls. That's honestly the least frustrating answer.

    Because sure, some people do the weird thing that is "vent games" (have a bad time in match A, take it out on unrelated player(s) in match B), people consider the wildest things "toxic" and some people are even so far gone they're basically operating on an assumption of "original sin" where simply being a survivor/killer/ttv/Nea/Spirit/someone using the wrong skin is enough reason to brand you as toxic and deserving of whatever they do, because someone else in the same set as you did something bad another time.

    I'd honestly prefer to just assume anyone doing any sort of goofy obnoxious stuff are just plain old trolls as a result. Just shrug, say gg or nothing, go next.

    EDIT: Might've misunderstood a little bit, my post is about when there's a single survivor left, no possible way for them to get away, and the killer still lets them bleed out.

    Everyone is a troll in this game.

    If you running head on and stunning killer all game with pallet stun flashlight and countless other things survivors do is nothing but trolling

    The entire game is based on trolling the other player.

  • They are toxic. Unfortunately a lot of players are.

  • Many players on this game have a serious psychological problem.

    Probably frustrated / victimized / antisocial people IRL who vent their frustrations on you because a game gives them a temporary illusion of dominance. Especially as a killer. They don't want to win, they just want to humiliate you.

    Welcome to humans's world.

  • haha. best answer for survivors.

  • Convenience.

  • Sometimes bad hooks spawns sometimes the killer does it to be a dick should be changed

  • Because it's more fun and there is no way I'm gonna make an offering to the entity.

  • For me I slug if there is literally no way for me to reach a hook.

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2928886#Comment_2928886

    I play both side as a killer slugging never works for me tho if I see I can do it I do but I also hook you.

    slugging not hooking to me like survivors t bag at gate game full of jerks on both side sadly.

    It's better it does not work most of the time. It is incredibly boring to just slug everyone and leave them die on the ground or try to find everyone to hook them... worst part is how much you lose bp by doing so. I can get 100K+ in some matches so getting like 15-20K sucks. I slugged everyone in one match when they were working on gen and didn't give up so got everyone down and hooked two and I searched very long other two and just decided farm with them when I found them. I would also let them safe the others but they died quickly. Got still solid 80K bp in that match. Usually when I slug survivor on the ground my intention is just leave him there so others have to come healing him and I can chase someone else.

  • @Deathstroke said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2928894#Comment_2928894

    It's better it does not work most of the time. It is incredibly boring to just slug everyone and leave them die on the ground or try to find everyone to hook them... worst part is how much you lose bp by doing so. I can get 100K+ in some matches so getting like 15-20K sucks. I slugged everyone in one match when they were working on gen and didn't give up so got everyone down and hooked two and I searched very long other two and just decided farm with them when I found them. I would also let them safe the others but they died quickly. Got still solid 80K bp in that match. Usually when I slug survivor on the ground my intention is just leave him there so others have to come healing him and I can chase someone else.

    sounds like something happened one time when I was playing as plague I never slug tho.

  • @WesCravenFan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2928886#Comment_2928886

    WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT.

    HOL UP

    Back the bus up.

    Let me get this straight. You know for a FACT this is a Tombstone Myers, a build that is expensive as hell with a 7,000 bloodpoint offering on the line. It's only feature is for the Myers player to get the satisfaction of getting off a special kill feature.

    And you/your friend intentionally screw him out of it by jumping into a locker, making sure he cannot get the kill or possibly the achievement that goes with it just to spite the man, forcing him to hook you or drop you on the floor...

    .... and you are CONFUSED why he let you bleed out? Really? You have no idea how he could have done that? You cannot find a motive? None?

    Look, if you wanna play that like that is your call - I won't judge you for it - but I don't see how you can stand there and somehow NOT UNDERSTAND why he would do that.

    self rightiousness is rarely self reflective.

1 2 ›