So the new Jonah cosmetic
Does anyone think it makes him straight up unrecognizable I saw it out of context on twitter and thought it was a new survivor
Does anyone think it makes him straight up unrecognizable I saw it out of context on twitter and thought it was a new survivor
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes.
that ain't Jonah, that's Bronah
That honestly looks like David&Dwight mix
It doesn’t look like him at all.
He looks like a washed little league coach 💀
You could honestly say the same for the third of the cosmetics in this game. Yun Jin festival outfit vs her default look like a different person.
They really said 60 year old American uncle
I constantly forget he is a character in this game.
The clothes fit his character well imo, he dresses like a dad.
The face is so weird though I agree
This is Jonah from the King Of The Hill universe.
Average Lowe's worker
some guys just look awful without a beard lol
I think it's the glasses. Without his glasses he looks turbo derp.
So they can remove Jonah's facial hair, but not Jeff's?
Yeah, I thought the same. I guess the reason is that they removed BOTH features of his face which stood out - the Beard and the Glasses. He already had cosmetics without the glasses, but since he kept his beard, you could easily identify him.
With both gone he looks like a different person.
I love it, something unique, the head piece goes way better with his Shirts that have the Lanyard
And alot of pants go good with the head piece and red sweatshirt
I LOVEEEE the coach look
I didnt even know who tf that was until I saw the name. I thought they leaked a new survivor or something.
I agree. Put his beard back on xd
Bonah
this looks more like a middle aged dad that gets drunk at baseball games than Jonah
I like the pants only thing bother me is his head don't look like him.
Yeah, it makes him look really different. When I first saw it in game I was like "Who the heck is this?" because I didn't recognize him at all.