Predictions: How long before Hemorrhaged is nerfed?

It's not overpowered in any way, but you know, adapting to things is too hard, so people will inevitably complain and it'll just get nerfed.

The question is, how long will it take? I give it a couple months max.

Comments

  • The only people that will really complain about it are the ones that 99 their heal with resilience so they just get a perma 9% faster gen repair speed. Now they can't really do that against killers with sloppy or hemorrhage addons.

  • @Brimp said:

    The only people that will really complain about it are the ones that 99 their heal with resilience so they just get a perma 9% faster gen repair speed. Now they can't really do that against killers with sloppy or hemorrhage addons.

    I thought that about Undying as well. Plenty of counters to that. Perks, maps, items etc. Still got nerfed within 5 months.

    Also, hello Brimpy.

  • Nah, this is a killers forum. Survs can’t complaint. In fact, they would say it’s the survivor fault, as always

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I don't think it'll be nerfed at all. For as long as i've been following things BHVR haven't impulsively nerfed things based on complaints, i think they have learned and grown out of this.

    Yes they do.

    Undying. Wraith. Hillbilly. Exhaustion addons for Clown, Huntress etc.

    I could go on.

  • Ngl expecting people to complain about a status effect that shouldnt affect you that much anyways is a little petty

  • @MyNamePete said:

    Ngl expecting people to complain about a status effect that shouldnt affect you that much anyways is a little petty

    Petty doesn't mean what you think it means.

    The word you're looking for is "cynical".

  • @JimbusCrimbus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2922513#Comment_2922513

    Petty doesn't mean what you think it means.

    The word you're looking for is "cynical".

    nah i know what it means it was just the closest thing i could think of when i was typing it out

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2922509#Comment_2922509

    I don't think old undying was good, theoretically. It would only have Synergy with Ruin. Wraith all-seeing blood nerf was fair imo, idk about the lunge speed boost. I've only been following for a year and so far i think their balance changes are justified.

    It's not about it being good. It was changed due to complaints. Within months; and I'm not talking about Wraith's addons. His BASE KIT was nerfed. Because of complaints. Zero justification for that beyond survivors just not wanting to adapt. My point is, you're wrong in your assessment that they don't nerf things due to knee-jerk complaints.

  • I expect they'll nerf it on sloppy, just because it's slower healing stacked with very fast depletion.

    The base hemorrhage probably will stay, or at worst they'll tweak it down to 5%.

  • @JimbusCrimbus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2922504#Comment_2922504

    I thought that about Undying as well. Plenty of counters to that. Perks, maps, items etc. Still got nerfed within 5 months.

    Also, hello Brimpy.

    ello

  • I never 99% my heal so I won't be complaining.

  • The only problem was recovery regression which already got removed. It seems fine now and I don’t see why it would be nerfed further.

  • @Bwsted said:

    I expect they'll nerf it on sloppy, just because it's slower healing stacked with very fast depletion.

    The base hemorrhage probably will stay, or at worst they'll tweak it down to 5%.

    I don't see why they would ever nerf sloppy. Its barely run right now on majority of killers (that i see) and saying that its slower healing stacked with very fast depletion doesnt really matter. If you stop healing against sloppy before or after the hemorrage update its likely because a killer found you and either your gonna have you heal depleted and then go down to the killer or you will have your heal at 80% (picked a random number here) and still go down to the killer.

    As someone else said the only people who are really gonna complain are survivors who abuse a 99% heal for resiliance.

  • I don’t see them doing it with a status affect they’d then have to change perks and add-one also which I doubt they’d want to do again.

  • @JimbusCrimbus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2922520#Comment_2922520

    It's not about it being good. It was changed due to complaints. Within months; and I'm not talking about Wraith's addons. His BASE KIT was nerfed. Because of complaints. Zero justification for that beyond survivors just not wanting to adapt. My point is, you're wrong in your assessment that they don't nerf things due to knee-jerk complaints.

    To be fair I don't think the brain dead killers like wraith and legion should be buffed to be on par with nurse and blight when they the iq of pile of dead leaves to play them

  • @sizzlingmario4 said:

    The only problem was recovery regression which already got removed. It seems fine now and I don’t see why it would be nerfed further.

    They might do something to try and improve its interaction with perks like Resurgence or Solidarity but other than that I highly doubt it'll ever get nerfed.

  • @indieeden7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2922606#Comment_2922606

    They might do something to try and improve its interaction with perks like Resurgence or Solidarity but other than that I highly doubt it'll ever get nerfed.

    Yeah. Honestly for that just make those two perks’ partial healing progress immune to it.

  • @JimbusCrimbus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2922505#Comment_2922505

    Yes they do.

    Undying. Wraith. Hillbilly. Exhaustion addons for Clown, Huntress etc.

    I could go on.

    Please don't, none of the things you're complaining about being nerfed above were nerfed solely based on complaints. (Heck, if anything Wraith's lunge nerf was kind of out of the blue based on their internal stats, nobody was complaining about that one.)

  • @indieeden7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2922606#Comment_2922606

    They might do something to try and improve its interaction with perks like Resurgence or Solidarity but other than that I highly doubt it'll ever get nerfed.

    Pharmacy and Built to last too. 2 perk slots that together will be a waste of time.


    The lockers should at least give immunity to bleeding as soon as you enter them (and 1 second after exit). Survivor is rewarded for healing in the right spot

  • @JimbusCrimbus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2922504#Comment_2922504

    I thought that about Undying as well. Plenty of counters to that. Perks, maps, items etc. Still got nerfed within 5 months.

    Also, hello Brimpy.

    I'm surprised anyone would think Undying wasn't a deserved nerf.

  • Its not even that bad since you know when you have the hemorrhage effect, you can still mostly 99 heals just not when you have the status effect

  • @JimbusCrimbus said:

    It's not overpowered in any way, but you know, adapting to things is too hard, so people will inevitably complain and it'll just get nerfed.

    The question is, how long will it take? I give it a couple months max.

    I hope it doesn't.

    It was a nothing effect before this, and it's hardly overwhelming now - while making hit-and-run a bit more viable as a strategy.

    Going to be playing some survivor tomorrow, will see how it feels on the receiving end.

  • @Munqaxus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2922506#Comment_2922506

    I'm surprised anyone would think Undying wasn't a deserved nerf.

    hexes are balanced and easily counter, so yeah undying nerf wasn’t justify survivors just hate doing bones for some reason even till this day with all the anti totem perks and items that can have show you aura of totems

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I don't think it'll be nerfed at all. For as long as i've been following things BHVR haven't impulsively nerfed things based on complaints, i think they have learned and grown out of this.

    Boil over lol

  • @Tryharder said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2923042#Comment_2923042

    hexes are balanced and easily counter, so yeah undying nerf wasn’t justify survivors just hate doing bones for some reason even till this day with all the anti totem perks and items that can have show you aura of totems

    Undying was not a balanced perk, hence it was justifiably nerfed by the developers. Hex: Ruin can win games single handedly and is one of the most powerful and used perks in the entire game. With the old Undying, you multiplied Hex:Ruin by 3 to 5 as powerful.

    Survivors don't have time to do all 5 sets of bones and the "just do bones" has become a meme on these forums for exactly that reason.

  • @Munqaxus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2923069#Comment_2923069

    Undying was not a balanced perk, hence it was justifiably nerfed by the developers. Hex: Ruin can win games single handedly and is one of the most powerful and used perks in the entire game. With the old Undying, you multiplied Hex:Ruin by 3 to 5 as powerful.

    Survivors don't have time to do all 5 sets of bones and the "just do bones" has become a meme on these forums for exactly that reason.

    Sounds more like entitlement more than a balance issue, if undying was release today with all the anti totem and boons survivors have, it will never be meta. Why play any hexes when they can be deleted in less than a minute in most games. Ruin is not strong, it was only good because it was the only option killer have for gen regression besides pop and pop is way better since it’s not a hex.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I don't think it'll be nerfed at all. For as long as i've been following things BHVR haven't impulsively nerfed things based on complaints, i think they have learned and grown out of this.

    They listened to the LUCKY BREAK OP crowd, but Bhvr realized they overreacted and reverted the changes, which was actually nice to see.

  • @Tryharder said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2923533#Comment_2923533

    Sounds more like entitlement more than a balance issue, if undying was release today with all the anti totem and boons survivors have, it will never be meta. Why play any hexes when they can be deleted in less than a minute in most games. Ruin is not strong, it was only good because it was the only option killer have for gen regression besides pop and pop is way better since it’s not a hex.

    Well I guess the developers are entitled then since they are the ones that did it. So I guess you should complain to them since they just willy-nilly nerf perks because they're so entitled.