My spirit is weak so the solution pass through the pallets in phase

When she use her power she can pass through the pallets (not the window) or door without necessarily broke them, that can be more fair for want to play this killer :)

Comments

  • @Exxodus21 said:

    Which killer?

    Spirit

  • Um no? Spirit is far from weak, sure she got nerfed but absolutely does not need this kind of buff

  • Just double checking. If this was for Sadako I could maybe agree, but it would be too strong on Spirit.

  • Step 1: add counterplay to spirit

    Step:2 remove that counterplay by allowing her to just ignore pallets

    Step 3:????

    Step 4: Profit

  • My spirit is too weak she really need something, they nerf her too much, now i feeling bad because i bought a lot skin for her

  • If anything, the devs need to nerf cherry blossom + mother daughter ring combo. Ridiculously overpowered.

  • I would definitely agree for Sadoko for her demanifested state. Spirit, however, is still pretty strong. That might be too much.

  • @eloise said:

    My spirit is too weak she really need something, they nerf her too much, now i feeling bad because i bought a lot skin for her

    All killers are getting nerfed (as usual). Even deathslinger got a horrible nerf. They just want to make survivor queue time 15 minutes, I guess. Killers mains are leaving this game every day because of how terrible it is. The fun time playing killer in this game is over.😪

  • How long did you think about this idea?

  • Frankly. Bad idea. Play Nurse.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    How long did you think about this idea?

    I've been thinking about it for a long time

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    Frankly. Bad idea. Play Nurse.

    I played nurse but on PS4 it's hard to play her

  • @GamerEzra said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2914113#Comment_2914113

    All killers are getting nerfed (as usual). Even deathslinger got a horrible nerf. They just want to make survivor queue time 15 minutes, I guess. Killers mains are leaving this game every day because of how terrible it is. The fun time playing killer in this game is over.😪

    Deathslinger should be able to phase through pallets and windows when using Yamaoka's haunting too.

  • In the hands of a good Spirit? That would be busted even with basekit stats.

    Now add Add-ons on top of that... holy macaroni.

    It rather seems that you aren't really great with her, keep playing her a lot and you'll see results. Also, what are you struggling with her specifically?

  • @legacycolt said:

    If anything, the devs need to nerf cherry blossom + mother daughter ring combo. Ridiculously overpowered.

    Cant see it happening for as long as IW exists.

    It's like a piece of gum holding a dam together. IW ain't bein changed any time soon or ever I reckon

  • I love playing Spirit, but no way.

    Any killer being able to pass right through solid map features is too much.

    I mean Nurse can, but the trade off is that she is as slow as molasses has constant cooldowns, and she's still cracked.

  • @GamerEzra said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2914113#Comment_2914113

    All killers are getting nerfed (as usual). Even deathslinger got a horrible nerf. They just want to make survivor queue time 15 minutes, I guess. Killers mains are leaving this game every day because of how terrible it is. The fun time playing killer in this game is over.😪

    Huh? The next patch is literally only two killer buffs and a(nother) CoH nerf. Seems to me survivors are getting the short end of the stick. 🤔

  • The only add on changes I wanna see from spirit is DCB+MDR addon nerf or complete reworks of them 2 addons and some buffs to the new greens that are borderline useless unless you literally pay survivors before the match to be in a situation where you can use them 🤣

    The only basekit changes I wanna see is letting her see her passive phasing like sadako does so she can actually viability add it to her looping mind games cos as it stands her passive phasing downs are completely out of the spirit users hands and more random to the point where you are left scratching your head/don't know if you downed them cos they messed up or if passive phasing tripped them up without you knowing.


    you literally have an addon to make passive phasing last longer and happen more frequently YET have no way of taking actual advantage of it🤣

  • Weren’t you the guy who said doctor was OP?

  • Someone tried to play Spirit without $1000 handphones again, sad

  • @eloise said:

    My spirit is too weak she really need something, they nerf her too much, now i feeling bad because i bought a lot skin for her

    If your spirit is too weak this is definitely a you problem.

  • @eloise said:

    My spirit is too weak she really need something, they nerf her too much, now i feeling bad because i bought a lot skin for her

    Your Spirit? Sounds like the problem is quite clear, to be frank.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2914185#Comment_2914185

    Tbh. I think spirit needs 2 things. Mostly add ons. An add on that disables chase music. Bring back fathers glasses.

    As someone who is damn near deaf. It's impossible for me to use her. Since I can't hear most things you need to hear when playing spirit.

    Fathers glasses gave me the chance to use her semi decently. And I think an option to get rid of chase music so it doesn't drown out the sounds I CAN hear would be a welcome add on

    I spent about 3 seconds thinking of this but hear me out:

    -Survivor grunts of pain are no longer audible to a Spirit who is phasing

    -Survivor pools of blood can be seen while the Spirit is phasing


    Iron will is no longer a counter, it helps people who have hearing impairments, and is no different from facing a Spirit currently without Iron Will; what glaring issue did I miss out on that makes this idea flawed?

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2914185#Comment_2914185

    Tbh. I think spirit needs 2 things. Mostly add ons. An add on that disables chase music. Bring back fathers glasses.

    As someone who is damn near deaf. It's impossible for me to use her. Since I can't hear most things you need to hear when playing spirit.

    Fathers glasses gave me the chance to use her semi decently. And I think an option to get rid of chase music so it doesn't drown out the sounds I CAN hear would be a welcome add on

    Father's Glasses need a return, yes.

    Hell, I'd even trade MDR for FG, MDR is op in every single way imaginable. Cherry Blossom also needs changes.

    An add-on that disables chase music isn't necessary but I'd make a QoL change, as soon as you start activating phase, the chase music fades (currently it fades once you start phasing)

  • @Exxodus21 said:

    Which killer?

    Nurse