What would some of the killers smell like?

Alright this post is not meant to be lewd or anything NSFW. Asking a serious question.


If you got up close and personal to killers would some have a distinct scent? Like Nemesis may smell like gunpower and rotten flesh while Trickster's would be expensive colongue and blood.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • While I think Trapper would smell more like tar and oil, I think we can all agree on one thing. They smell like they need a bath.

  • @AnchorTea said:

    Alright this post is not meant to be lewd or anything NSFW. Asking a serious question.

    If you got up close and personal to killers would some have a distinct scent? Like Nemesis may smell like gunpower and rotten flesh while Trickster's would be expensive colongue and blood.

    Like death

  • The first killer that came to mind was Plague. Then I stopped the thought process to avoid the horror.

    She is like a Warhammer 40k Elite Nurgle boss spreading disease and biofluids.

  • Bubba reeks of basement for sure.

  • asking the real questions here

  • Nemesis: Pure testosterone

    Everyone else: smelly, ew

  • Wraith would smell like junker cars

  • huntress would smell like...uh...feet? and morning breath?

  • It's official, we've ran out of topics to discuss ๐Ÿ˜’

  • Bubba would probs smell like Cottage Cheese and Crackers

  • As someone who owns an actual perfume called Graveyard Dirt, I imagine that's what Hag smells like. Earthy!

  • I imagine Plague would smell like rotten meat and patchouli

  • I can't tell you for smell, but I can tell you what plague tastes like.....


    It's fish tacos

  • @Coordi said:

    As someone who owns an actual perfume called Graveyard Dirt, I imagine that's what Hag smells like. Earthy!

    You must be a new Mod around here. Pleasure to meet you. They call me Sepex. Hope to see you around!

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    Okay I'll give my thoughts and the reason why in brackets:

    • Trapper smells like tar ("Tar Bottle" add-on) and leather ("Trapper Gloves", "Trapper Bag", and "Trapper Sack" add-ons).
    • Wraith smells like paint ("Swift Strikes" and "The Owl" cosmetics) and wax ("Wax Warlock" cosmetic).
    • Hilbilly smells like corn and smoky fumes from his chainsaw.
    • Nurse would smell of wood (not sure why lol) and ash (since she spends a lot of time in the now burned-down Crotus Prenn Asylum).
    • Huntress smells of rose tea ("Rose Root" add-on) and forest.
    • Shape definitely smells of dust and latex (I believe his mask is latex although I could be wrong?).
    • Hag smells of broccoli ("Exposed Floret" cosmetic) and swamp water.
    • Doctor smells acrid, like burning plastic or warm fish (overheating electrical components sometimes give off these smells).
    • Cannibal smells of spicy chili ("Award-Winning Chili" add-on) and grease ("The Grease" add-on).
    • Nightmare smells of propanone ("Paint Thinner" add-on) and cardboard (he just gives off cardboard vibes ngl).
    • I want to say bacon for The Pig but she'd probably smell more like decanoic acid (which smells rancid).
    • Clown probably smells of ethoxyethane ("Ether 15% Vol" add-on) and ammonium hydroxide ("Spirit of Hartshorn" add-on).
    • Spirit smells of bamboo ("Gifted Bamboo Comb" add-on) and cherry blossoms ("Dried Cherry Blossom" add-on).
    • Legion smells of dirt ("Cold Dirt" add-on) and angst.
    • Plague would absolutely stink of butanoic acid (which smells strongly of vomit).
    • Ghostface smells of masculine cologne ("Lasting Perfume" and "Cheap Cologne" add-ons).
    • Demogorgon probably smells like wet dog... I love Demo but I don't imagine he smells nice </3.
    • Oni would smell metallic (because he wears a lot of armor) and like wet rope (can't really explain this, I just get that vibe from him).
    • Deathslinger smells dusty and like whiskey ("Gold Creek Whisky" add-on).
    • I feel like Pyramid Head smells stony, like cold rocks, if that makes any sense?
    • Blight would smell of white lilies, but like REALLY strongly to the point of it being like musty and choking. The pollen gets absolutely EVERYWHERE and has a pretty overpowering smell IMO.
    • Twins would smell of stale bread ("Stale Biscuit" add-on) and sewer water.
    • Trickster <3 would smell of tequila ("Tequila Moonrock" add-on) and probably expensive cologne.
    • Nemesis would smell of internal organs ("Brian's Intestine" and "Zombie Heart" add-ons).
    • Cenobite probs smells like insects ("Lively Crickets" and "Wriggling Maggots" add-ons) and musty attics.
    • Artist smells of charcoal ("Charcoal Stick" add-on), ink ("Darkest Ink" add-on) and oil paints ("Oil Paints" add-on).
    • Sadako probs stinks of stagnant water and greasy hair...

    Not to contradict you, but I believe Legion would smell like excessive Axe body spray and angst, not dirt. Like, I bet he does smell like dirt too, but you wouldn't be able to tell as you choked on the Axe, so it doesn't count...

  • Michael definitely smells like old Latex and dried blood mixed with mud

  • Just going to name what I think:

    - Trapper would smell like tar, metal, and wood

    - Hillbilly would smell of grease, corn, and chainsaw fumes.

    - Wraith would smell like car oil and rust.

    - Nurse would smell like smoke and ash (Because she spends a lot of time in the burned remains of the Crotus Prenn Asylum)

    - Huntress would smell like wood and flowers (Because she lives in a wooded area).

    - Myers would smell like blood, dirt, and latex.

    - Hag would smell like mud, blood, and swamp water.

    - Bubba would definitely smell like blood and chilli.

    - Sadako would definitely smell like old well water and death.

    - Artist would probably smell like sand, dust, charcoal, and ink.

    - Oni would smell metallic (because of his armor and blood)

    - Spirit probably smells like cherry blossoms.

    - Ghostface would definitely smell like cologne.

    - Plague definitely reeks of death and vomit.

    - Clown probably smells like ammonia, bleach, and alcohol.

    - Deathslinger probably smells like dust, cigars, and whiskey.

    - Twins would smell like death and sewage.

    - Pig would smell like blood and death.

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    Okay I'll give my thoughts and the reason why in brackets:

    • Trapper smells like tar ("Tar Bottle" add-on) and leather ("Trapper Gloves", "Trapper Bag", and "Trapper Sack" add-ons).
    • Wraith smells like paint ("Swift Strikes" and "The Owl" cosmetics) and wax ("Wax Warlock" cosmetic).
    • Hilbilly smells like corn and smoky fumes from his chainsaw.
    • Nurse would smell of wood (not sure why lol) and ash (since she spends a lot of time in the now burned-down Crotus Prenn Asylum).
    • Huntress smells of rose tea ("Rose Root" add-on) and forest.
    • Shape definitely smells of dust and latex (I believe his mask is latex although I could be wrong?).
    • Hag smells of broccoli ("Exposed Floret" cosmetic) and swamp water.
    • Doctor smells acrid, like burning plastic or warm fish (overheating electrical components sometimes give off these smells).
    • Cannibal smells of spicy chili ("Award-Winning Chili" add-on) and grease ("The Grease" add-on).
    • Nightmare smells of propanone ("Paint Thinner" add-on) and cardboard (he just gives off cardboard vibes ngl).
    • I want to say bacon for The Pig but she'd probably smell more like decanoic acid (which smells rancid).
    • Clown probably smells of ethoxyethane ("Ether 15% Vol" add-on) and ammonium hydroxide ("Spirit of Hartshorn" add-on).
    • Spirit smells of bamboo ("Gifted Bamboo Comb" add-on) and cherry blossoms ("Dried Cherry Blossom" add-on).
    • Legion smells of dirt ("Cold Dirt" add-on) and angst.
    • Plague would absolutely stink of butanoic acid (which smells strongly of vomit).
    • Ghostface smells of masculine cologne ("Lasting Perfume" and "Cheap Cologne" add-ons).
    • Demogorgon probably smells like wet dog... I love Demo but I don't imagine he smells nice </3.
    • Oni would smell metallic (because he wears a lot of armor) and like wet rope (can't really explain this, I just get that vibe from him).
    • Deathslinger smells dusty and like whiskey ("Gold Creek Whisky" add-on).
    • I feel like Pyramid Head smells stony, like cold rocks, if that makes any sense?
    • Blight would smell of white lilies, but like REALLY strongly to the point of it being like musty and choking. The pollen gets absolutely EVERYWHERE and has a pretty overpowering smell IMO.
    • Twins would smell of stale bread ("Stale Biscuit" add-on) and sewer water.
    • Trickster <3 would smell of tequila ("Tequila Moonrock" add-on) and probably expensive cologne.
    • Nemesis would smell of internal organs ("Brian's Intestine" and "Zombie Heart" add-ons).
    • Cenobite probs smells like insects ("Lively Crickets" and "Wriggling Maggots" add-ons) and musty attics.
    • Artist smells of charcoal ("Charcoal Stick" add-on), ink ("Darkest Ink" add-on) and oil paints ("Oil Paints" add-on).
    • Sadako probs stinks of stagnant water and greasy hair...

    People sexify Pig a lot but she wears a literal decapited pig head. Amanda is straight up rancid.

  • a fair amount of them would smell like their moms basement

    @AnchorTea said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2911107#Comment_2911107

    People sexify Pig a lot but she wears a literal decapited pig head. Amanda is straight up rancid.

    that's not a decapitated pig head it's a rubber mask.

  • @Ryan489x said:

    a fair amount of them would smell like their moms basement

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2911167#Comment_2911167

    that's not a decapitated pig head it's a rubber mask.

    Screenshot_20220420-004813_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20220420-004732_Chrome.jpg

    Absolutely grotesque.