Which killer are you bad against?

Question on title.


For me it is Pig. I know she is not strong, she is at weakside. But she is my nemesis, i am dying most times against her.

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • My worst killers are huntress and twins

    Huntress because I'm bad at dodging

    And twins because I only play against twins every 170 games (estimate) so I genuinely don't know counterplay

  • Doctor. I don't know what I do wrong, but when I see others looping him, if he keeps spamming the shock they just keep running around the loop (without trying to dodge the shock) and he never catches up. When I do that he shocks once and is immediately in range. If I try to dodge, same thing. I don't get it, and I don't face doctor that frequently to be able to get better

  • Doctor and Oni. I don't know why, but when I go against either of the two I turn into a complete potato.

  • Weirdly enough, wraith.

  • DS. Feels like all the skill of looping is taken out as I just randomly wiggle guessing when he’s gonna shoot.

  • Oni. I don’t even really know why, I’ve just always struggled against him more than any other killer.

  • Legion and Doctor counter my playstyles and Huntress always gets the better of me.

  • Wraith and Piggy. Piggy only because the RNG uses screws me over or she always chases me off boxes. Wraith because stealth. Spine Chill is my friend.

  • Clown. That discombobulating gas really does a number on me. I dunno how people can see, it’s purple, the purple gass is stained red from the Killer LoS, screens shaking and everything is blurred. I will absolutely be the survivor that starts running into walls or jumps in a locker while I preemptively spam my action button near (what I think might be) a pallet.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    Question on title.

    For me it is Pig. I know she is not strong, she is at weakside. But she is my nemesis, i am dying most times against her.

    Spirit and clown

  • Twins, Because they never show up i never have the chance to improve against them

    Nurse, Because she ignores everything

    PH, because for some reason Punishment of the Damned is magnetically attracted to me and me specifically

  • Oni and Hag, although the latter is mostly because the counter play to hag requires a level of coordination that solo players just dont have

  • Trapper. I’m convinced I am a human magnet for traps when against him

  • I haven’t practiced enough hockey to unhook a teammate versus Bubba yet.

  • Spirit because I’m always distracted.

  • You rarely see her but hag always messes me up. I swear that witch always has every location i wander to trapped.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    Question on title.

    For me it is Pig. I know she is not strong, she is at weakside. But she is my nemesis, i am dying most times against her.

    for me it is demo and slinger. i fall to much in having to dodge because i feel ill get hit

  • Pig.

    my trap key seems to always be in the 4th box no matter what i do.

  • All of them except baby Nurses

  • Legion, Wraith, and Huntress. I don’t know why I can juke Nurse, Blight and Spirit but not those three. Legion is smaller so makes them harder to spot, I struggle with Wraiths uncloak speed and Huntress hit boxes just get to me

  • Billy. I'm terrible at 360 juking. If he catches me in the open it's a free down for him. I also hate the Billy's that can j flick and hit me around a corner.

  • My #1 archenemyis probably a tie between Ghostface and Billy. Then its probably Clown, Trapper and Pig.

  • Trapper because I don't look at the ground in obvious spots or forget the trap I even saw them place cause I have a three second memory. If it's a trapper match you can bet I'm the one stepping in all of the traps.

    I'm kinda not great at huntress and trickster counterplay either

  • Huntress

    I'm a magnet for hatchets

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    Question on title.

    For me it is Pig. I know she is not strong, she is at weakside. But she is my nemesis, i am dying most times against her.

    Weirdly...Trapper.

    I have no idea why, but I must have magnets in my shoes or something because I always find that one trap right where I don't expect it, the second I'm running away and looking behind me.

  • All of them. :<

  • Wraith and Trapper 🙃

  • Trappers and Hags

    I run everywhere, pay no attention to the ground so my feetsies set off every single trap.

    You can guarantee that if the Trapper only put one trap on a map, the most obscure trap anywhere - my feet would find it!

  • Trappers and Bleets

  • @Hi_Im_Chucky said:

    Clown. That discombobulating gas really does a number on me. I dunno how people can see, it’s purple, the purple gass is stained red from the Killer LoS, screens shaking and everything is blurred. I will absolutely be the survivor that starts running into walls or jumps in a locker while I preemptively spam my action button near (what I think might be) a pallet.

    As someone who started playing clown a lot recently, this is all I could hope for lol

  • Most people don't know how to deal with a Nurse, myself included

  • @Mandy said:

    Trappers and Hags

    I run everywhere, pay no attention to the ground so my feetsies set off every single trap.

    You can guarantee that if the Trapper only put one trap on a map, the most obscure trap anywhere - my feet would find it!

    Oddly, I don't mind Hags too much - probably because I've played so much Hag myself. They tend to be slow enough that I can evade them even if I hit a jumpscare trap.

    Trappers...oh man. A good Trapper scares the hell out of me. Running away, doing fine then snap.

    @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2901535#Comment_2901535

    Most people don't know how to deal with a Nurse, myself included

    Thus far, I'm okay against Nurse. Naturally the good ones are nigh unbeatable, but they tend to struggle to catch me, probably because I'm enough of a survivor beginner that even I don't know where I'm going half the time.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    Question on title.

    For me it is Pig. I know she is not strong, she is at weakside. But she is my nemesis, i am dying most times against her.

    I’m bad against Hag. I don’t really know how to counter her traps, and usually my teammates don’t either so my matches against her are usually pretty unfun and short.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2901601#Comment_2901601

    Totally fair. Funny enough. I can probably run her the best. Since I use her quite a bit. I know how to force situations that I personally struggle with playing nurse

    That really shows the benefit of playing both sides of the game as well tbh.

    Which is something that I will always recommend, the best way to learn your opponent is by playing as them - so important, especially for new players.

  • For me, it has to be The Doctor, Everyone else says he's great and such, but I would rather walk through Chernobyl without a gas-mask on than play against him. I think it's a mix of his repeating annoying laugh which is funny at-first then after 5000th time you hear it, it starts to get on your nerves, and in general his annoying gameplay at loops (Which is also why I hated the "Stand Still" Spirit mind-game of yesteryear).

  • Clown because I don't know what to do against slowdown spam

  • Wraith. Can't say exactly why, but I always crap the bed against him.

  • all of them

    i zone out and forget what it is im doing. im also terrible at looping and spend 30% of my rounds just having fun/screwing around

  • Twins, due to how very little I've gone against them, but when the match comes when I do encounter them, I go full potato and firmly ingrain myself into the ground.

  • Hm, I can't answer this to 100% yet because i have not meet all killers yet.. Pretty new to game and most of times i meet some Nemesis, some Huntress and some Tricksters and two or three clowns and cute pig as well.

    Can't help it but pig is cutest of them. :D

    I wish i had money so i could buy some sugar candy from those clowns but they throw stuff on me instead. (lol) :D

  • Wraith, the lack of heartbeat while he's cloaked really messes with me, especially in chase.

  • @Mandy said:

    Trappers and Hags

    I run everywhere, pay no attention to the ground so my feetsies set off every single trap.

    You can guarantee that if the Trapper only put one trap on a map, the most obscure trap anywhere - my feet would find it!

    Same here though it's mainly due to the fact it'll happen no matter how closely I look.

  • Stealth ones. Give me a Nurse or a Spirit instead, please.

  • all of them lol. I dont play meta, i play what i find fun and i cant loop to save my life(lol)

  • I struggle with playing against hags. Nothing more should be said....

    Hag_Small-Portrait.png
  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2901561#Comment_2901561

    Oddly, I don't mind Hags too much - probably because I've played so much Hag myself. They tend to be slow enough that I can evade them even if I hit a jumpscare trap.

    Trappers...oh man. A good Trapper scares the hell out of me. Running away, doing fine then snap.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2901601#Comment_2901601

    Thus far, I'm okay against Nurse. Naturally the good ones are nigh unbeatable, but they tend to struggle to catch me, probably because I'm enough of a survivor beginner that even I don't know where I'm going half the time.

    i feel that. ive lost chases because i see a loop spot and prepare to intercept and the surv just potatoes into the nether realm and i lose them lmao

‹ 1 2