Post your best Hex account names here the funnier the better
I used to never think about hexes until this game even tho Diablo 3 had plenty lol. So what are some of the best Hex related names you`ve seen?
Ill start:
Hex: and the City
I used to never think about hexes until this game even tho Diablo 3 had plenty lol. So what are some of the best Hex related names you`ve seen?
Ill start:
Hex: and the City
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've been using this one for quite a while:
Hex: tra Thicc
Hex: Don't Blue Bone Me
Hex: Maniac
(that was my name on Switch for a good while)
Hex: Girls ✨
Scooby-dooby-doo
Hex: Blue Boned would be a great variation of that.
I have a ton of ideas, 90% of which I could not post here.
I've come across someone with the Name
Hex:Ellent smithers
‘Hex: Scuse Me’ always cracks me up.
Hex: Premarital is a good one.
Hex: istential crisis
I've made this joke multiple times but I once saw a Mikaela with the name Registered Hex: Offender
Hex: Mori Me
Hex: Devour Ass
Oh I just saw someone on my friends list named Hex: Offender
Only ever see survivors with these hex names, never killers
SssHex:TingUrMom
Hex:TraCheesePizza
Hex:calibur
DMHex:
Spawnex2urhex
edit: i don’t personally use hex names btw, jus see at least 2 everytime i play
I saw someone using Hex: No One Escapes My Breath, made me chuckle.
Hex: Pyramid Butt.
I have no idea why, but that tickled me.
Hex: Benedict gave me a chuckle.
I kinda went the Boon route cause it was hella controversial. I'm Boon: Cupcakke. We all know what I'm referring to
I have seen Hex: Daddy Issues and also Hex: Fatherless. those made me laugh pretty good
Iridescent c..k is still my favorite lol. You people are crazy, in a good way.
Always love to see what you come up with.
Hex Before S*xx
Sadly I had to change that one :/
Hex: agon
Hex - I feel like a totem
Hex: will smith
Hex: chris rock
saw that in a match i think they where a duo
my current one is hex: devour butthole
My favorite one that ive seen would be Hex: Pop go my b@!!s
Hex: French Banilla
Hex: Diabetes