Another killer tier list
This is based off of something that no one has ever done. I’d like to see if you all can guess what it’s based off of. This should be interesting.
This is based off of something that no one has ever done. I’d like to see if you all can guess what it’s based off of. This should be interesting.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can you give a hint? Trying to figure it out but I have clue what it could mean.
It has something to do with personal experience.
Appearance on a scale of 1-5
No. Spirit would be in her own tier at the top.
well I already stopped caring but perhaps it's that you just want to bully us
I gave you hint 😭
lol jk
Does this have anything to do with your stream?
Killers who clap your cheeks?
Nah, it’s just something that leads to my personal likes and experiences in the game.
Oh well I’d only need two tier for that. One for 26 killers and the top tier for 1.
Maybe it's the opposite. Maybe it's he who wants to clap their cheeks. 1-5.
1 are Killers you are good at and the higher the number the weaker you are with them?
Maybe backstory? Going from most gruesome and depressing aka Hillbilly at the top to just straight up crazies at the bottom who kill just to be evil.
How often you have faced them this week?
Twins is well out of place but Billy is top of my versus list as of this year.
Nope
Oh no I suck with Hag and Trickster 😭
It has something to do with personal experiences.
I think you are on to something maybe it’s TheGannMan trying to booli us smol brained people.
Maybe Killers you played against in the past? Even though 5 Billy's would be astaunding.
Nope
I have no idea lmao
I got it! It’s which killer would host the most rocking birthday bash Hillbilly’s would be slammin while Freddy or Hag would put us to sleep.
My hint is it correlates with my personal enjoyments of killers.
Spirit wouldn’t be boring either 😢
The amount of Killers who gave you hatch?
Nope. Honestly pretty creative guess though.
1 have lore you really like and less and less as they go up?
Nope. It has something to do with in game enjoyments.
It wouldn’t be boring but it could be awkward she’d host games like pin the glass shard on the schoolgirl or she’d make everyone play twister with her which she’d always win.
Post M1 attack animations?
Nope
Another hint?
The Spirit being bottom tier throws me off.
Fun to play as/against.
Yeah lol. That’s why it might be hard.
Can we have another hint? This is really hard
Is it based off how much the killer is the is hthe kiler , or isnt??
{Perpaps enjymen of kler gopp as it go downn>>
OT Wy mygn neher no
You ok?
So 1 are either Killers you absolutely love to play as (Spirit) or absolutely love playing against (Demo), and maybe Hag for some reason.
And then there is Billy you hate playing and hate playing against him?
Wha
I think just saying it correlates with how fun the killer is is as far as I can go without giving the actual answer.
Nope
How much time you spent for learn tier list? 1 is easy to learn and 5 hard to learn
1×1 Demo, Spirit, Trickster, Hag, Freddy vs 5×5 Billy's which would be 25 Billys.
No, look at the hints I gave above.
Idk what you’re referring to but it doesn’t sound correct.
25 Billys are always correct.
Killers you enjoy being mori'd against the most
Based off of how much you like to stare at their model?
Nope. Spirit would be at the top by herself.
Interesting, but no.
It's all Spirit's?