Another killer tier list
This is based off of something that no one has ever done. I’d like to see if you all can guess what it’s based off of. This should be interesting.
This is based off of something that no one has ever done. I’d like to see if you all can guess what it’s based off of. This should be interesting.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Always has been.
Should I just say what it is? It is very hard to get.
Adepts?
I really feel like I should just say it now 🥴
As i am about the last person who is trying anyways, sure.
Do it
Alright so it’s based off the differences between how fun to play as and against each killer is. Spirit being in the bottom, I find her very fun to play as and against so the difference between the two is very small. Hag and Trickster I find both very unfun to play as and against. Billy is top because I find him very fun to go against but pretty miserable to play as so that difference for him is massive.
OK, favorite moris to watch?
Nope
Ah it all makes sense now so basically you trolled us for about an hour nice.
Yeah I really wanted to see if anyone can get it right lol.
And with Artist in the middle you moderately like to play her and moderately like playing against her?
No the difference between how fun she is to play as and against is moderate. She’s semi fun to play as but miserable to go against.
Yeah I mixed it up, now I get it.
I geniunely thought this would be some reverse psychology ######### but turns out that you literally made it really hard xD
Yeah and it’s also something no one has ever done before. It just randomly came across my mind earlier where I thought I should make a tier list like this.
skill ceiling?
No I gave away the answer a few comments ago.
nah
oh.
Is this how many reworks / overhauls the killers have had?
HillBilly has had a metric ton of reworks, Oni has seen a lot of minor tweaks - same with Trapper and Twins.
Demo and Hag have seen very little changed in their kit. Doctor only had one big overhaul.
Freddy is the only one that obliterates that theory though...
It could be average generators completed before their power spike...
(Trapper and Oni need time to get the ball rolling, Billy has no built in slowdown, Oppressive killers are at the bottom)
It could also be, by your experience, how quickly they could punctuate chases
High mobility and oppressive chasers at the bottom, snowballing and contextual killers at the top.
Bubba throws a wrench in this one.
it could also be average pallets eaten before first hook...
Can we get another hint?
No that’s not it. It correlates with how fun I find each killer. Also I did reveal the actual answer somewhere in the comments in case you decide you give up.
Skill requirement to win?
How much you dislike playing them xd
Or how hard you find them to play
Ok
How many attempts you need to hit someone with the Killer's Power?
Edit: I just saw you revealed it so it doesn't matter anymore