Bye bhvr

I will not be playing dbd anymore or giving them any kind of support. They way they are handling a certain problem is lazy and bs and they way they have handled other things it's just petty.

I'm going to go play elden ring it's such a better game

Comments

  • kbye don't let the door hit you on the way out

  • @Gamedozer7 said:

    I will not be playing dbd anymore or giving them any kind of support. They way they are handling a certain problem is lazy and bs and they way they have handled other things it's just petty.

    I'm going to go play elden ring it's such a better game

    oh my god they solved it, by you leaving the game, ALL problems have been solved. Thank god you made a forum post, they wouldn't be shaking in their boots any other way

  • @Gamedozer7 said:

    I will not be playing dbd anymore or giving them any kind of support. They way they are handling a certain problem is lazy and bs and they way they have handled other things it's just petty.

    I'm going to go play elden ring it's such a better game

    You know you being on this forum is still support right?

  • Oh yes. Elden Ring, that game that has…. Nothing in common with DbD except being a video game?

    you obviously can’t play both and should compare the two??


    bye though. Have fun playing other games!

  • @Mooks said:

    Oh yes. Elden Ring, that game that has…. Nothing in common with DbD except being a video game?

    you obviously can’t play both and should compare the two??

    bye though. Have fun playing other games!

    I'm now leaving dbd so I can play Minecraft. When I can achieve playing two games I will return!

  • Good luck and enjoy Elden Ring. I will try that game soon too.

  • See ya tomorrow

  • @Mooks said:

    Oh yes. Elden Ring, that game that has…. Nothing in common with DbD except being a video game?

    you obviously can’t play both and should compare the two??

    bye though. Have fun playing other games!

    Of course they have nothing on common.

    From Software is like million years ahead of Behaviour in terms of quality and Game developement, without mentioning 2 Bugs for every 50 on DBD.

    They listen to community Feedback and improve the Game according to that feedback, Behaviour does what they want based on their Zero experience because they doesnt play their own game.

    They doesnt have a omega giant 2000+ hours grind wall that keep new players away.

    They doesnt favor any type of players just for earn more money with micro transactions or dlcs


    You are right, but not because different games, is because One company is absolutely worst than the other on every comparison.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    They way they are handling a certain problem is lazy and bs and they way they have handled other things it's just petty.

    FYI if it's about drama on the reddit, the reddit is not official or controlled by BHVR>

    If it's not that though then enjoy playing Elden Ring

    Yes it was just reditt and I didn't have a problem with that because bhvr had no control over that but now they have moved to doing the same on the forums.

  • @Gamedozer7 said:

    I will not be playing dbd anymore or giving them any kind of support. They way they are handling a certain problem is lazy and bs and they way they have handled other things it's just petty.

    I'm going to go play elden ring it's such a better game

    It would certainly help your topic if you elaborated on what this 'certain problem' is.

  • @Mooks said:

    Oh yes. Elden Ring, that game that has…. Nothing in common with DbD except being a video game?

    you obviously can’t play both and should compare the two??

    bye though. Have fun playing other games!

    I know they are totally different games I never said they were the same I said one game is better then the other.

    Actually I'm current playing about 3 different games but mostly ER.

  • @km66 said:

    Good luck and enjoy Elden Ring. I will try that game soon too.

    It's soooooo good it's my first real shot a from software and I'm loving it.

  • @Raccoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/315741/bye-bhvr

    It would certainly help your topic if you elaborated on what this 'certain problem' is.

    I would of but it would of been deleted because I guess bhvr doesn't what the conversation on there forums either.

  • How about let's not bully the people leaving the game, pushing the point of why they are leaving in the first place?

  • @Swampoffering said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2867423#Comment_2867423

    Of course they have nothing on common.

    From Software is like million years ahead of Behaviour in terms of quality and Game developement, without mentioning 2 Bugs for every 50 on DBD.

    They listen to community Feedback and improve the Game according to that feedback, Behaviour does what they want based on their Zero experience because they doesnt play their own game.

    They doesnt have a omega giant 2000+ hours grind wall that keep new players away.

    They doesnt favor any type of players just for earn more money with micro transactions or dlcs

    You are right, but not because different games, is because One company is absolutely worst than the other on every comparison.

    lol

    still completely different games and genres and everything else.

    BHVR is listening to their community as well. It’s just that the community consists of people completely contradicting eachother so there will always be people that feel like they don’t get heard. But those can’t see another pov but their owns.

    as to quality I agree.


    but in the end… I would still not play a game just because of the quality or lack of microtransactions or bugs if the game itself doesn’t interest me. And there is no reason to compare Elden Ring and DbD in this regard

  • Elden Ring IS a great game.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2867474#Comment_2867474

    I don't think people's intention are to bully those who post about leaving, I think the problems stands to the people who feel better to post on the forum about

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/Q73B0E5LVCVX/image.png

    You do know you post this in a dbd forum so you don't expect people to like it, right? because you mainly post to rant more, well you will achieve similar replies.

    He is free to go, but this is not how you do it. You don't just insult a game people's like and close the door behind you, if you cannot be nice at least don't do it. This is like spitting in someone's face and leaving

    I'm only doing what cote suggested. I honestly don't care if people like it or not I felt like posting it so I did. If no one said anything that would of been fine to. I expect all the bs this is the dbd forms after all.

  • @Nathan13 said:

    See ya tomorrow

    This is not fun anymore, we see such post everyday and they are leaving for real, bhvr needs to open their eyes and do something about it, the game is not in a good state

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2867500#Comment_2867500

    Do that, play the game you like, don't come here to rant over it though, even moee you are expecting "bs in the dbd forum"... you are not expecting people to kiss you, right dozer?

    Have a great day, hopefully you find a game you enjoy more! o/

    See I believe that is one of the biggest problems with this game. We paid for this game and alot of people still drop money after the initial purchase. We as a paying customer have the right to call the devs out and point out mistakes they make(constructively of course). But I see alot of people on both side telling people with legit complaints to stop crying and just play and to just go play something else instead of trying to help improve a game that the once enjoyed all the time and would love to see it be that once more.

  • @KateDunson said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2867452#Comment_2867452

    This is not fun anymore, we see such post everyday and they are leaving for real, bhvr needs to open their eyes and do something about it, the game is not in a good state

    It's not I've already left this game once back in mid 2018 because I was sick of it and didn't play it for 2 years. So it's possible I'll come back in 2 years or so if the game is still around.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2867474#Comment_2867474

    I don't think people's intention are to bully those who post about leaving, I think the problems stands to the people who feel better to post on the forum about

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/Q73B0E5LVCVX/image.png

    You do know you post this in a dbd forum so you don't expect people to like it, right? because you mainly post to rant more, well you will achieve similar replies.

    He is free to go, but this is not how you do it. You don't just insult a game people's like and close the door behind you, if you cannot be nice at least don't do it. This is like spitting in someone's face and leaving

    Any feedback is good feedback. I look at it from a different perspective. I seen 3 threads float through here about people not enjoying the game and leaving, of 2 of the threads they were getting bullied. The third made self harm statements, and kind of got support.

    I'm not about to argue if it's an issue or not, because it's very clear the game is stressful on it's players and those players are acting out in different ways. This issue needs to be fixed sooner than later, and bullying/dismissing these posts/threads only adds to the problem.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2867518#Comment_2867518

    For sure your own post was not constructive at all, that being said... I agree that you should call the devs out, but not the way you did here.

    You have the feedback forum for such, people are telling you to play another game because it's the most logical solution if you are not enjoying the game. People happen to be burned out of a game, it happens for most so you can expect the same about DbD. It's a game in constant evolution but in no way it will be liked by every single human in this world and also because of the asymmetrical aspect it will for sure inflict frustration to players and enjoynment to others, the way this is played.

    So I just want to say here, you can be truly constructive by leaving your feedback here https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/suggestions , stop creating such threads and expect people to kiss you, that won't happen and if you are not enjoying the game, to play something you enjoy more!

    I agree that this is purely a rant and pretty non constructive. I normally try to be constructive with what I post or at least give my pov and listen to others but lately between people just dismissing actually problems and the dev doubling down on there mistakes instead of admiting they made a mistake (because guess what there humans and humans make mistakes) I just don't have the will to play this game anymore which is sad because I once enjoyed it so much.

  • see you next week

  • @Kurri said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2867483#Comment_2867483

    Any feedback is good feedback. I look at it from a different perspective. I seen 3 threads float through here about people not enjoying the game and leaving, of 2 of the threads they were getting bullied. The third made self harm statements, and kind of got support.

    I'm not about to argue if it's an issue or not, because it's very clear the game is stressful on it's players and those players are acting out in different ways. This issue needs to be fixed sooner than later, and bullying/dismissing these posts/threads only adds to the problem.

    I wouldn't say any because I've seen it put in terrible ways. I'm pretty sure I know what post you are talking about and it didn't have any responses when I seen it but if people are promoting that action then they are disgusting people and should be banned.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2867527#Comment_2867527

    The feedback that gets you banned ain't the feedback and as we know, devs have to filter out the trashtalking from the constructive and ACTUAL feedback. This thread is not a "good" feedback, this thread is about how someone wants to leave a game, say how BS this game is, how lazy the devs are and how much Elder Ring is better, to me sounds like bashing and unsportmanship all the way.

    It raises the question of why.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2867558#Comment_2867558

    I am glad you see what you did there, I'm sorry for you anyhow but you can take a slight break, a game you paid is your game that you can play at any time. You feel burned out, you feel stressed, take a slight break because you are always welcomed in this game, just make sure you enjoy.

    :)

    See the thing is that last break I took lasted w years. It was back when OG DS was a thing and BnP was instant. I wouldn't say the game is as bad as it was then but the vibe is quick going back that direction.

    There I a reason I want there competitor to come out and kill it because then they have to make a choice do we let them win and keep going how we are or do we step up and make them sweat and bring people back.

  • If the game/forum is making you this upset, I implore you to take a break.

    You definitely need to put yourself first if it's causing you duress.

    I genuinely try to care about the users I interact with and it makes me sad to see a lot of posts like this as of late.

    If you ever need someone to SWF with or feed you tips, don't be afraid to reach out or post up in 'Looking for Players."

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2867527#Comment_2867527

    The feedback that gets you banned ain't the feedback and as we know, devs have to filter out the trashtalking from the constructive and ACTUAL feedback. This thread is not a "good" feedback, this thread is about how someone wants to leave a game, say how BS this game is, how lazy the devs are and how much Elder Ring is better, to me sounds like bashing and unsportmanship all the way.

    Never bashed no one I said the devs are lazy and that's my opinion. Also I never compared dbd to elden ring I stated that one is better then the other but never listed reasons why to make it a comparison. This is absolutely not a constructive post and is purely a rant because I felt like speaking my mind. So if you don't like my take dint read it and don't respond problem solved.

  • @Raccoon said:

    If the game/forum is making you this upset, I implore you to take a break.

    You definitely need to put yourself first if it's causing you duress.

    I genuinely try to care about the users I interact with and it makes me sad to see a lot of posts like this as of late.

    If you ever need someone to SWF with or feed you tips, don't be afraid to reach out or post up in 'Looking for Players."

    I appreciate at that. I know for a fact that not everyone is a jerk here we actually have a lot of known people that are really constructive and help as much as they can. I have less issues with players and more bhvr and the lack of effort. Lately it feels like they are well get to it when we get to it with alot of big issues and refusing to admit they made a mistake.

  • @Gamedozer7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2867538#Comment_2867538

    Never bashed no one I said the devs are lazy and that's my opinion. Also I never compared dbd to elden ring I stated that one is better then the other but never listed reasons why to make it a comparison. This is absolutely not a constructive post and is purely a rant because I felt like speaking my mind. So if you don't like my take dint read it and don't respond problem solved.

    Saying one is better than the other is comparing them. Especially if you state you are leaving the one and now play the other. And later I agreed with you on some points.

    also I didn’t want to attack or bully you in the first place, just wanted to point out that it was strange to even bring up Elden Ring like that.

    also I have wished you fun for playing other games, and that I meant genuinely.


    don’t know how anyone would interpret that as bullying. Some people are way too sensitive.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2867591#Comment_2867591

    As I said, don't expect people to kiss you now.

    You rant over the game, people will rant over your post. This is how life goes, the way you handle stuff to others, the way you will receive the "feedback". I just tried to explain you something you probably didn't think will happen that was to see "good bye" "see you in a week", perhaps you expected the opposite messages.

    I am just not cool to see this happening and I don't want forum users to feel bad in any way, this is a game, where we all should be nice to each other. I tried to help you, but I will not be here anymore... though I hope I helped you in some way, if not.. sorry!

    Oh I don't. And my bad I actually though I was responding to a different person that was just been a jerk. I expected the "see you tomorrow" responses it was more about just getting it off my chest and I have thick skin so I can take the nasty comments.

    Again my bad for been a jerk your comments have been constructive and curious and appreciated. The aggression was not intended for you.

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2867591#Comment_2867591

    Saying one is better than the other is comparing them. Especially if you state you are leaving the one and now play the other. And later I agreed with you on some points.

    also I didn’t want to attack or bully you in the first place, just wanted to point out that it was strange to even bring up Elden Ring like that.

    also I have wished you fun for playing other games, and that I meant genuinely.

    don’t know how anyone would interpret that as bullying. Some people are way too sensitive.

    Sure on the most basic terms I compared them. I've actually been playing ER for a good while now and then been trying to play dbd when I'm taking a break from it and not enjoying dbd because the game just feels bad especially since I'm on console and a good amount of killers don't play as smooth on console as M&K.

    I thank you for your wishes.

    I'm no fool I expected the see you tomorrow and a like posy I just didn't care that they were going to happen I felt like ranting and did so.

  • @Shroompy said:

    see you next week

    No.

  • Elden Ring is great but I played it too much and it is boring now except helping friends.

  • I bet you use moonveil or rivers of blood

  • @TeabaggingGhostface said:

    I bet you use moonveil or rivers of blood

    Bleed needs to be nerfed hard.

  • @Gamedozer7 said:

    I will not be playing dbd anymore or giving them any kind of support. They way they are handling a certain problem is lazy and bs and they way they have handled other things it's just petty.

    I'm going to go play elden ring it's such a better game

    tough

  • @N8dog said:

    bye Felica

    Who is Felica?

  • enjoy getting hit by attacks after the boss holds up their weapon for 5 seconds straight. basically the same experience as getting dead harded.

‹ 1 2