BHVR... What is this...
Why'd you done Feng and Elodie dirty like this? Feng looks like a frog and Elodie looks like she's balding. ๐ญ
You done Claudette good tho.
Why'd you done Feng and Elodie dirty like this? Feng looks like a frog and Elodie looks like she's balding. ๐ญ
You done Claudette good tho.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Feng da frog
Old feng was significantly better
I dunno, Elodie's always been rocking a bit of a fivehead.
do we talk about david or lets just forget it
Feng's always gonna look weird, let's be honest.
Elodie has always had a massive forehead, it still looks weird tho
Why? David looks badass in his new portrait.
They also nerfed Elodie by not giving her the voluptuous caboose we all know she should have lol
Maybe that's their fix for "face" camping ๐
LMAO - someone should not receive their bonus..
She actually looks toxic now.
Never in a million years would've I thought that Nea and Quentin are gonna be prettier than Feng
god these renders are awful
David always looks like a variation of a braindead meathead goober, a man who you would want on your side in a fight, but wouldn't trust to tie his own shoes. Which I suppose is exactly what he is supposed to be.
Feng looks worse, but not significantly different. Elodie looks...wrong.
Claudette looks better than ever, though.
Holy ######### Claudette looks so iconic she came to win and win she did
Still look like victims to me.
I can't be the only one who sees this.
Oh nvm, they changed it. I was thinking about when his face was looking swole like it was stung by a bee ๐คฃ
My god, Feng Min does look like a frog.
Claudette still trash lmao
Elodie's forehead should have its own ZIP code.
I swear, ever since bhvr updated Fengs model, I've hated it ever since, old fengs model was so much better, ######### have they done to her face? I only tolerate it when it's not her default hair
Yo claud my main actually looking neat
Feng be looking like she has fetal alcohol syndrome
For some reason it reminds me of the coneheads it's like I want to shave her head now to see if she's one of them
What,you never head about Feng Man?