Idea to stop Tbagging

DONT BAN PPL, just mitigate the issue like u guys did when u nerfed the sharpshooter, adding a cooldown, so a delay in between the crouches, lets face it, its also realistic, because how many people who play this game can do that with their own legs, good majority of humans cant, only athletes, crouch nerf, crouch op

Comments

  • @Tr1nity said:

    what

    make crouching realistic, which in turn makes tbagging harder and pettier

  • @KillerMain4Ever said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2860005#Comment_2860005

    make crouching realistic, which in turn makes tbagging harder and pettier

    I mean I understand but of all the issues in dbd, I feel teabagging isn't one of them.

  • True

    @Tr1nity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2860009#Comment_2860009

    I mean I understand but of all the issues in dbd, I feel teabagging isn't one of them.

    but it'd be a funny if they did

  • I don't see a reason not to, honestly. Sadly there are still other ways to bm

  • @DoritoHead said:

    I don't see a reason not to, honestly. Sadly there are still other ways to bm

    Always, bming is an inevitable part of life, I just wonder why it's split between survivor and killer and their own forms of bming, personally im into the concept of justice, especially karma

  • The devs said with the new animations (when they were re-doing them a year or so ago) that they were making sure Tbagging looked and felt good

    The devs have made it very clear their stance on TBagging.

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    The devs said with the new animations (when they were re-doing them a year or so ago) that they were making sure Tbagging looked and felt good

    The devs have made it very clear their stance on TBagging.

    I knew it,the devs are clearly siding with killers! Those [Good Word]!!

  • Why play any game online if your fragile sensibilities get triggered so easily. Now please dont take what I am saying as a condemnation its just that when you typically restrict things based on the actions of a few you only exacerbate the issue further. Sure its bad manners to do it but one does not need to stand watching it happen just force them out the gate and move on.

  • @KillerMain4Ever said:

    DONT BAN PPL, just mitigate the issue like u guys did when u nerfed the sharpshooter, adding a cooldown, so a delay in between the crouches, lets face it, its also realistic, because how many people who play this game can do that with their own legs, good majority of humans cant, only athletes, crouch nerf, crouch op

    Eh.

    Teabagging is...whatever. It's basically just a signal to me that you're going to die that game, even if it means everyone else gets away.

    Flashlight macros are what needs a look.

    That said, the answer to me is to add some sort of positive sportsmanship reward, probably tied to the 'thumbs up' thing in postgame.

  • @GuyFawx said:

    Why play any game online if your fragile sensibilities get triggered so easily. Now please dont take what I am saying as a condemnation its just that when you typically restrict things based on the actions of a few you only exacerbate the issue further. Sure its bad manners to do it but one does not need to stand watching it happen just force them out the gate and move on.

    Clearly you must have forgotten the part where i implied a fantasy murder video game about sacrificing people on hooks for a lovecraftian overlord entity should be more realistic mustve went over your head, I just want it to degradate the people in question a little harder by essentially limiting it's overall capabilities, although honestly they are doing fine by themselves with their little circus dancing

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/315099/idea-to-stop-tbagging

    Eh.

    Teabagging is...whatever. It's basically just a signal to me that you're going to die that game, even if it means everyone else gets away.

    Flashlight macros are what needs a look.

    That said, the answer to me is to add some sort of positive sportsmanship reward, probably tied to the 'thumbs up' thing in postgame.

    Honestly, gm in dbd are soo underrated

  • Tea bagging is fine, Children need a way to express themselves.

    Some of them struggle with finger painting and mud pies so they have to have other outlets.

  • @Barbarossa2020 said:

    Tea bagging is fine, Children need a way to express themselves.

    Some of them struggle with finger painting and mud pies so they have to have other outlets.

    True, could never quite make the perfect finger paintings, i was always a germaphobe

  • I'm going to assume you're not being serious. If you are... 😐

  • @IronKnight55 said:

    I'm going to assume you're not being serious. If you are... 😐

    No, we should totally do it, itll be funny to watch, imagine

  • @KillerMain4Ever said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2860037#Comment_2860037

    Clearly you must have forgotten the part where i implied a fantasy murder video game about sacrificing people on hooks for a lovecraftian overlord entity should be more realistic mustve went over your head, I just want it to degradate the people in question a little harder by essentially limiting it's overall capabilities, although honestly they are doing fine by themselves with their little circus dancing

    All I was trying to say is that any change or "fix" would simply add more fuel to the fire I apologize if that was not made clear

  • Every killer action/power has some kind of built-in cooldown, slowdown, recovery, animation lock. Putting a cool down or delay in on Survivor actions, such as trying to crouch immediately after standing back up would be the easiest answer to these things.

    That said, it will never happen.

  • @GuyFawx said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2860045#Comment_2860045

    All I was trying to say is that any change or "fix" would simply add more fuel to the fire I apologize if that was not made clear

    I was mainly referring to your 1st part of that statement

  • No one cares about teabagging when they’re winning.

  • I like the idea but survivors would just slow tbag the killer anyways.

  • @KillerMain4Ever said:

    DONT BAN PPL, just mitigate the issue like u guys did when u nerfed the sharpshooter, adding a cooldown, so a delay in between the crouches, lets face it, its also realistic, because how many people who play this game can do that with their own legs, good majority of humans cant, only athletes, crouch nerf, crouch op

    t-bagging is not a problem

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    The devs said with the new animations (when they were re-doing them a year or so ago) that they were making sure Tbagging looked and felt good

    The devs have made it very clear their stance on TBagging.

    Ha 😄 true I remember that. Based on a true story.

  • @KillerMain4Ever said:

    DONT BAN PPL, just mitigate the issue like u guys did when u nerfed the sharpshooter, adding a cooldown, so a delay in between the crouches, lets face it, its also realistic, because how many people who play this game can do that with their own legs, good majority of humans cant, only athletes, crouch nerf, crouch op

    WHAT ?

    Let’s add an knee problem for each survivor ;)

  • @NAERUUU said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/315099/idea-to-stop-tbagging

    WHAT ?

    Let’s add an knee problem for each survivor ;)

    Think of it as a digital representation of the thumb problems they’ll develop in really life.

  • What is wrong with people..

  • @KillerMain4Ever said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2860005#Comment_2860005

    make crouching realistic, which in turn makes tbagging harder and pettier

    I'm gonna be honest in the video game about an evil spider Entity who keeps people alive in an eternal game of death and rebirth, where people can survive a chainsaw to the back and are healed with magic healing rubs, realism isn't a great concern

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2860009#Comment_2860009

    I'm gonna be honest in the video game about an evil spider Entity who keeps people alive in an eternal game of death and rebirth, where people can survive a chainsaw to the back and are healed with magic healing rubs, realism isn't a great concern

    Love dos' magic healing rubs 😏👍

  • I would still teabag lol

  • They should make a new perk where you get a 1% stackable move speed buff up to a maximum of 7%, every time you press and release the crouch button within 10m of the killer and whilst they’re looking at you.

  • @pseudechis said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2860247#Comment_2860247

    Think of it as a digital representation of the thumb problems they’ll develop in really life.

    Lol

  • @pseudechis said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2860247#Comment_2860247

    Think of it as a digital representation of the thumb problems they’ll develop in really life.

    The realistic update.

  • Frustration tactics...clearly working. 🤷

  • Just make survivors exposed when they T bagg. Easy. (I'm joking of course).

  • Yeah, I can see this being a good solution. People cant move hips like that in real life. But wont a lot of users complain? like back when BHVR decided to try to make survivor movements look different. T bagging the Killer is kinda fun.

  • just give to the survivors the same super slow crounching mechanic the pig have :v

  • I'll find a way to bag you either way bud

  • Jokes aside, I've recently torn the tendons in both thumbs, its been 5 months of rehab and I'd love to be able to just tie my shoes, do a button, pull my pants up or wipe my arse without pain.

    Button mashing controler users you have been warned.

  • @pseudechis said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2860866#Comment_2860866

    Jokes aside, I've recently torn the tendons in both thumbs, its been 5 months of rehab and I'd love to be able to just tie my shoes, do a button, pull my pants up or wipe my arse without pain.

    Button mashing controler users you have been warned.

    I hope you get better soon.

  • I never get triggered by teabagging survivors, cause it has absolutely no impact on my gameplay. They can teabag as much as they want, I can still chase them, hook them, kill them. It's not that they get stronger or have an advantage because of it.

  • @KillerMain4Ever said:

    DONT BAN PPL, just mitigate the issue like u guys did when u nerfed the sharpshooter, adding a cooldown, so a delay in between the crouches, lets face it, its also realistic, because how many people who play this game can do that with their own legs, good majority of humans cant, only athletes, crouch nerf, crouch op

    wasn't that in one of the COD games? you could crouch fast like 3-4 times and then you got a slow-down penalty. Even though it's funny to play SWF and tea-bag your friend on the hook a couple of times.

  • my if there is a player constantly t-bagging at the exit gate it could activate a base kit for killers where as the exit is blocked for so many seconds

  • T-bag itself is not a problem, at least not a problem can be solved easily, but take a position in a right time should be a "skill", like when to walk. run or crouch. Survivor can easily crouch the stand up easily like nothing happen, at the meanwhile, only ghost face and ping can do the same thing but with an animation time. Don't tell me Nemisis have week knees.

  • The thing is would giving it a small cd do much to the game play? Probably not.

    Would it make the people that get annoyed and think it's just toxic crap happy? Yes.

    Would it harm the people that think you should just gid good and bite through? No.

    So why not. And it can't be that hard to program