Comments

  • It's snow! I'm intrigued already!

  • GG Blendette I was the snow map offering 🙂
  • Reminds me of the Outpost from The Thing.

    But it's clearly some sort of ski lodge 
  • Kinda hyped. Loved to have some kind of mountain snow map a long while ago and an abandonded ski resort is really something I'm digging. Now we only need a pyromaniac killer sometime in the future and I would be happy.

  • Here comes Krampus!

  • Important question though...
    How will the new cold/winter map affect Shirtless David players? Are we getting some nip physics with this?!

  • It's confirmed, the next chapter is licensed, the killer is the chairlift like in the horror movie frozen

  • Well i guess it's not going to be a licensed killer. I mean the only horror movies I can think of right now that could have a snow map are The Thing, The shining and 30 days of night. Dont really see any of those happening hehe.

    Edit: still hoping for the next licensed killer to be Pumpkinhead;)

  • @RuneStarr said:
    Important question though...
    How will the new cold/winter map affect Shirtless David players? Are we getting some nip physics with this?!

    His nips should break pallets.... Or when they go hard, he gets x-ray vision to see what is in the chests before they are opened.

  • I hope it's Krampus.

  • Maybe it's Bigfoot?

  • @ReneAensland said:
    I hope it's Krampus.

    @ThrillOfTheHunk said:
    It's Jack Frost.

    Wow I really hope neither of these happen hehe.

  • Thankfully it's just a depiction and not an actual screen capture because that just looks way too open.

  • @Funbag5 said:
    It's Jack Nicholson from The Shining

    I was so wanting it to be Jack Torrance when I saw the pic. But the overlook isn't a ski lodge. Would be so cool though

  • so its confirmed then that the new killer has something to do with this ski lounge, as the showplace in the entitys realm is always the place where the killer did something cruel irl.

    im really hyped now.
    could be a yeti or a neandertal that was frozen in the ice and then got freed somehow.
    or some kind of mountain spirit, etc etc.

    cant wait to get more information on this ^^

  • Wendigo from "Until Dawn" is my hope.....
    That would be awesome!!
  • Omg frosty the snowmans coming to kill me
  • I wonder if something in that pic is a hidden spoiler? Maybe the graffiti teasers the killer in an abstract kind of way? Or maybe footprints somewhere hidden on the ground? Way too much theories...

  • Notice the tire tracks? Maybe the new map will have drivable snowmoniles.
  • The new killer is the yeti from that flash ski game confirmed. Look at the dead skier body right up front. Thread closed.
  • Oh, please be Until Dawn! Sam as the survivor, Hannah/Wengido as the killer!
  • Oh cmon now we all know who the next licensed killer is going to be for this map.

  • powerbats said:

    Oh cmon now we all know who the next licensed killer is going to be for this map.

    Timing would fit, but we all know the grinch isn't in any way, scary. Unless it's a fear of becoming him. He would be fun at first but hed become a joke immediately after the season.
  • @Carpemortum said:

    Timing would fit, but we all know the grinch isn't in any way, scary. Unless it's a fear of becoming him. He would be fun at first but hed become a joke immediately after the season.

    He's the new Freddy bahahahaa

  • powerbats said:

    @Carpemortum said:

    Timing would fit, but we all know the grinch isn't in any way, scary. Unless it's a fear of becoming him. He would be fun at first but hed become a joke immediately after the season.

    He's the new Freddy bahahahaa

    Ouch. Fair enough haha.
  • Maybe 30 days of night? This teaser dropped today right? Alaskan town of Utqiagvik saw sun for the last time TODAY for the next 65 days. Just saying...
  • I'm really hoping we get a Wendigo as the next killer based on this map :D

  • Very nice. As long as it doesn't have 10 windows that is.

  • As long as its a strong killer

  • I have to say that this map already looks the best... the shading, mood overall feel to it.... the fact it actually has some weather to it which helps set the mood...... for this sneak peek I'm gonna say outstanding job dev team and I look forward to seeing the whole thing in game!
  • Omg theres a corpse!!! Right infront! By the post 😶 anyone else see this!!?
  • Bravo0413 said:
    Omg theres a corpse!!! Right infront! By the post 😶 anyone else see this!!?
    You mean by his skis sticking out of the ground? Oh yeah. At least the bottom half of them at least.
  • I thought this was a screenshot of the first O'Driscoll hideout in RDR2 and that this was a joke post lmao
    This looks awesome.

  • Bravo0413 said:
    Omg theres a corpse!!! Right infront! By the post 😶 anyone else see this!!?
    You mean by his skis sticking out of the ground? Oh yeah. At least the bottom half of them at least.
    Yeah skis xD got excited lol
  • @Bravo0413 said:
    Omg theres a corpse!!! Right infront! By the post 😶 anyone else see this!!?

    Yeah, I notice that too! Now that's creepy...

  • I've gotta' think Krampus or a Wendigo... or even the vamps from 30 Days of Night. It fits too well. And I'd be damned happy with any of them! BRING IT ON ALREADY!

    PS - I still want that drunken psychotic mall Santa outfit for Clown, though.

  • @Keene_Kills said:
    I've gotta' think Krampus or a Wendigo. It fits too well. And I'd be damned happy with either one! BRING IT ON ALREADY!

    PS - I still want that drunken psychotic mall Santa outfit for Clown, though.

    Wendigo might got no chance cuz we already have The Hag, whose based on The Wendigo

    but...who knows

  • Yeah, she's pretty much in every way, shape, and form a Wendigo... even the Mori. Can we trade Hag for a Wendigo then?

    One thing's for sure: Camo-dette's White Strawberry Sweater and Lyrical High-Waisted Pants will be the fastest selling cosmetics in DBD history the moment that map is released.

  • One thing's for sure: Camo-dette's White Strawberry Sweater and Lyrical High-Waisted Pants will be the fastest selling cosmetics in DBD history the moment that map is released.

    One thing about Claudettes, we are always ready.



  • @Khalednazari said:
    Keene_Kills said:

    One thing's for sure: Camo-dette's White Strawberry Sweater and Lyrical High-Waisted Pants will be the fastest selling cosmetics in DBD history the moment that map is released.

    One thing about Claudettes, we are always ready.

    Looka' that! LoL

    I JUST decided to go ahead and Prestige my Claudette... and we get this map. Go figure. Looks like daddy's gonna' have to hit the store soon, myself. That looks top-notch together, BTW. I'm diggin' it.

  • let's hope we can get more informations of the new DLC tonight at devs' stream!

  • Looks great! And first impressions give a Killer-sided feel. Hope it's not too huge like the swamp.  ;)
  • @CodyJia said:
    Looks great! And first impressions give a Killer-sided feel. Hope it's not too huge like the swamp.  ;)

    Cough MacMillan Estates cough.

  • @CodyJia said:
    Looks great! And first impressions give a Killer-sided feel. Hope it's not too huge like the swamp.  ;)

    Are you a medium or something?

    How the heck can you tell that a unreleased map will be x sided over a concept art?

  • Looks like the aftermath of a avalanche. Notice the vehicle in the roof and the damage of the left building. Also it looks like there's 2 corpses.

  • Are you a medium or something?

    How the heck can you tell that a unreleased map will be x sided over a concept art?

    Either it's an indoor map, or an open map with this lodge in the center. I see no big pine trees, no bushes or tall grass. All I see a lot of snow that won't hide your scratch marks. These things make a good map for killers. I'm not making any solid claims. All I said that it feels more killer-sided based on my assumption of the first impressions of this picture. 
‹ 1 2