I’m not sure what I did do be considered the “best person on the forums” lmao when your miles better than I’ll ever been. That award belongs to you my friend
I’m not sure what I did do be considered the “best person on the forums” lmao when your miles better than I’ll ever been. That award belongs to you my friend
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I see what you did there! What a wholesome post, you love to see it! 🥰
Nah, they're blatantly wrong about a ton of stuff. Not a fan of their attitude either tbh.
Sluzzy is cool though
Who? Lmao
Is it showing your profile?
Click link. It is you. He is talking about you.
I honestly thought it was a thing where whoever clicked on the link it would show their profile own lmao
This is very wholesome! <3
It basically goes to your profile specifically so the OP is saying you. Technically they’re saying everyone is.
I’m not sure what I did do be considered the “best person on the forums” lmao when your miles better than I’ll ever been. That award belongs to you my friend
Yeah it is. 😏
Idk... I don't really like that member. Way too annoying.
That is very slick lmao
Awe, you making me blush
You're still of the best!
Unexpectedly wholesome.
Very sigma. Very based.
I've reached 1000 posts, so I wanted to do something nice, and thought of this idea at the same time. I consider it a success.
Never knew you felt this way about me 😓
Wdym they never contribute anything, like ever.
See that would be good....if my poor PfP wasn't locked up like a criminal....well I guess if I do the crime I have to do the time.
*Starts playing a harmonica to the tone of a sappy sad prison tune*
I hate myself too thank you /s
great post <3
Aww, that was really sweet. Thanks, Kurri. I needed that today.
How? They never post something useful. Every time they post it's either some Demogorgon propaganda or "tunnel good-not tunnel bad"
Unexpected, but very wholesome. Thank you. 🙂
Ehh, I do almost always agree with him but he is jailed.
Well played mate 👍
Absolutely based 🗿
You contribute so much. Honestly the forums wouldn't be as enjoyable without you.
tf are you talking about what kind of loser posts herself eating paper on the internet for attention
Truuuuee. They always have a way of lightening things up
You held your word. I respect you for that.
it was also funny
Link isn’t working it brings me to my account /s