Fun to Play Killers Tier List
Share your own list or give your opinion about my list.
Share your own list or give your opinion about my list.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
its obvious its your opinion but mine for example would differ in myers being lower, artist being higher, twins being lower considering the current meta and trickster being higher in my opinion, other than that i pretty much agree with you on that one
Well here's my one
Ghostface B Tier*
@Chappy04
Myers is fun killer for me because he has good and fun add-ons. But ofcourse you are right, opinions can be different.
@GoodBoyKaru
I swear i saw you once with Spirit pfp. I thought you love to play as her.
@tenoresax
So we agree Blight, Nemesis, Sadako etc are fun killers and we also agree Freddy and Hag boring asf.
I had it for a pfp swap joke with Gann, that's all. I absolutely despise playing as her.
Oh, this is why people changed their pfps. I saw even @GeneralV changed. Thank you for explain.
mayde a couple of changes since the last one. Huntress and pig were d tier but they are F now. I got bored of seeing them every match. Artist dropped one. Plague dropped. And I’m surprised people actually like this new killer. She’s got the huntress and pig effect for “facing her every game makes her bored”
Could you explain your Legion ranking? I wish I could enjoy them but I just find them so bland.
I've been having a ton of fun with Vommy Mommy recently but that is of course my opinion
Oh, and I am legally obligated to say Spirit should be S tier.
Assume anything not mentioned is an agreement.
Nemesis is indeed pretty fun - unless you get sent to Swamp against people who know how to run it (objects here still futz with his power). Down 1 tier.
Sadako...I'm holding out for a small buff. I love her visuals/audio, but her camera is so low that grass is like corn, and corn is like being trolled. Why does she need a lullaby? Down 3 tiers.
Legion - eh. Not my favorite. Down two tiers.
Demo - absolutely. Alongside Plague as 'best designed killers'. Up to top.
Nurse - I find her a bit one-dimensional. Down two tiers. Ditto Huntress.
Myers - I actually play a lot of him right now, preferably with the mirror+rabbit 'spoopy Myers' style (which I'm sustaining via black wards at present. It's incredibly fun and great for practicing chases. Up a tier.
Oni - I still don't understand this killer. Ditto Billy. Down two tiers.
Bubba - I cannot stand his sound design and people DC the second I down them due to an expectation of getting camped. Down to very bottom.
Plague - Among the 'perfect' killers. I never get bored of playing her - but weirdly, she's almost never my first choice. Up two tiers.
Trapper - Can be fun, but so janky at times. Ditto Ghosty. Down a tier.
Doctor - I really enjoy him. Well rounded. A bit too much of his power depends on addons though and latency issues make his shocks inconsistent. Up a tier.
Hag - She's probably the most divisive killer in the game. People either love her or hate her. I'm in the former camp, and she was the killer that made me enjoy this game. Up to top.
Artist - Weirdly similarly to Hag in that people love her or hate her. I enjoy playing birb momma quite a bit - but there are still issues with her bird strikes not counting towards medals. Up 3 tiers.
This is lacking a lot of killers because I haven't tried them all, so I can't really form an opinion on those ones, but yeah.
Oh wait this is to play as not against. Well I love playing demo and enjoy pyramid head and pinhead
Lmao, i love the Titles for each Tier xD
Thank you :)
Mine is something like this
Fun topic, heres mine :D
I would put nurse higher if she didn't give me motion sickness :(
And I agree, nemesis is pretty based 😎
Mine
Yes, I find a lot of Killers meh or boring
Demogorgon.
Neat topic. Got me motivated to do one too.
Love this topic!
I definitely prefer playing characters I find the most fun over anything else.
For me, I love the feeling of playing Hillbilly, Nemesis, and Onroyo!
Victor got his own portrait😂😂
Someone that finds huntress boring, high five!
I swear to Satan, I had the idea to put "party" in my top tier name before I saw the dude with the death metal username's list.
I'm surprised Nemesis isn't in "controller makes them hell". He'd probably be in my top two tiers if I wasn't playing on Stadia with a controller... can't hit ######### with his tentacle. I usually just PWYF on everyone except pallets and the Obsession and miss them half the time.
I also haven't played a game with Spirit since her nerf, but I won't rule it out ever again, so I put her in a favorable tier.
Artist is pretty close to beating Blight for me.
So i did a thing
same idea.
@tenoresax
I love their design. Hit survivors and run to next survivor for hit more. And i love survivors are mending on my face when i hit them because they know i am running to next survivor. Sometimes acting like leave but cancelling power and chasing this survivor. They are fun with some good builds.
@StarLost
Plague is fun killer but i hate her because she is so loud when i have power. Praying her god, idk but this is reason i am not playing her so much. Except this fun power and good killer.
@SickyScotty
I assume you love sneaky killers more.
@entertainment720
I wish i would be better with Billy. He is just so hard for me. But i love to watch Billy videos, people are amazing with him.
@deKlaw_04
It was which killers you love to play as list but you figured later anyway. :)
@dugman @MrPebbles @El_Gingero @ThatOneDemoPlayer @Nun_So_Vile @hailxsatanxeveryxday @Clueless @Smoe @nikodemo
Thank you for all your lists. It is fun to see people are enjoying with different killers. BHVR sure makes bad decisions, but they're good at making different types of killers that appeal to everyone.
The only accurate list here.
@MikaleaWantsYourBoon for sure! thanks for making this post! i actually made this list yesterday with a buddy of mine as we were discussing the very same thing!
so i see you also have a One True Main, in Nemesis! Tell me what you love about him and what build(s) you like!
i have fun with Nemesis. for me it's ALL ABOUT Double Zombie Speed addons. XD i just get such a kick out of zombies harassing survs, and they can be such a pain when they're zoomin'. I use the Eye and the Purple tape, mostly. i forget the names. if i run out of purple tape, i'll use the Iri, but i prefer faster speed overall, rather than bursts of speed after gen completion.
for perks i use Discordance and Pain Res, in order to train my zombies where i want them to go and harass ppl. plus STBFL, since i can down the Obsession with the tentacle. and Knockout, because i love the idea of getting punched by this HULK really gets your ears ringing! XD
he's super fun. i hope one day for a Mr. X skin, then he'd go up my tier list. XD
Of course, different strokes for different folks.
Also even for their bad decisions, they still do make goods ones aswell imo.
Enduring + Spirit Fury + Pain Resonance + Hex: Plaything
This my fav build on Nemesis. He is eating pallets so fast, so Enduring and Spirit Fury combo makes him more oppressive at chases. PR because ofcourse i need some gen slowdown. And Plaything is also so good on him. Because survivor need to find totem (slowdown) or they will give me free hits. Sometimes i am playing with different builds but this one is so good on him.
I usually using Marvin's Blood and Zombie Heart for makes tiers faster. His tentacle is everything he needs. So making tiers as fast i can is best of him.
STBFL is not good idea btw. You should use your tentacle all time. At start, it is hard to learn. But when you pratice and master all tricks, his tentacle destroying everything. Ofcourse take m1 if they give you free hits but your weapon is tentacle. You can make build around STBFL on him and this will work so good too but this is not max of Nemesis's potential.
I actually would take Mr X skin, he is cool villain. But i wanna Classic Nemesis skin so badly.