Bodyblocking with BT
to the survivors who do this I just want to let you know that you are telling the killer to please hit you. Now I understand you have BT and that's OK but that doesn't mean that the killer will stop hitting you or they might wait it out.
So if your bodyblocking with BT and then get tunneled remember the killer is only doing what you asked and hit you.
Comments
This ^
It's my one major grievance with the perk, I am trying my absolute best to not tunnel you despite your teammate making a very unsafe save, please do not make me because I really don't want to.
BT needs only one change. If bodyblock removes, BT will be one of the most balanced perk.
For now, if you bodyblock me with BT, i will hunt you down again.
Make it that BT effected Survivors have no colision with the killer so they can't bodyblock you.
Exactly I honestly agree. In my opinion the killer is the threat to the survivors and if the killer is going after the unhooker and unhook body blocks it shows that they are fair game.
Bt just need to give u a sprint burst per 3 secs and invinvibility ( like dead hard) per 8 secs ( can be changed the time) this would discourage tunneling while also doesnt allow to BT block.
I've always found this move just leads to being tunneled, really only effective at EGC or if they are truly a God tier looper.
That would be a colossal nerf cause now you need every unhooked surv as if they had bt if bt targets would lose collision you could just test if the surv has collision
I totally agree, just go run off and heal or do a gen whatever.
I don't mind it and think it's fair. Sometimes it's best to bodyblock the guy that unhooked, especially if he's injured or has been hooked twice.
I can see it being acceptable at EGC but other than that it's kind of annoying.
Oh, I think it's annoying as well. I'm just saying sometimes body-blocking is the best move. It's fair in my opinion.
If you deliberately came to me, it's not tunneling :p
agreed, but still they might accuse you of it in the endgame chat lol
Yes but their accusation is false. I get accused of wall hacking every time I run NC. I stopped caring about the sheep's opinion.
I don't even have chat turned on when playing killer because of that.
When that happens to me, I enjoy trying to get past them but then just stopping and doing that funny "slowly turn and stare at the survivor" move.
I always wonder if the bodyblocking survivor stops and thinks "...I done F'ed up". I have to assume they knew this was a risk so maybe they just accept their fate at that point.
As others have stated, I do my very best to play in a "sporting" way with no tunneling or camping but if you're going to force my hand, I'm going to have zero qualms about "tunneling" your bodyblocking ass...
Ik I just feel really bad about it but then at the same time you're purposefully being obtuse I'm trying my absolute best not to can you just not
I've had survivors stand still bodyblock me, I wait a few seconds and smack them back down.
I've found that it's a coin flip. Some realize I'm not moving and run while others stand there and stare back.
Sometimes they have DS so maybe they just accept losing their DS but hey, I'll make that trade survivor as now you don't get your shield come EGC.
Nah just make it if they do a BodyBlock then BT is removed and it becomes a normal hit. Your not being tunneled if your trying to body block
So what would be the point to run BT if you cant prevent instant hook trades anymore?
That's the problem, if unhooked survivors with BT have no collision it would really cut down on any save attempts because you'd just be trading anyway.
Currently, yes killers can still trade even if you unhook with BT. But with this change it'd basically be guaranteeing a trade in many situations.
No one is saying it's not fair. I'll just wait out your BT and stick you back on the hook.
Just watch them for 12s as they start to realize what they have done.
My favorite part is with around 3 seconds left and they are realizing that I'm waiting it out and full panic sets in.
Fair enough. I carry DS these days, though. ๐