Is 300% gen toolbox op?

Yeah you can make that. And even with only built to last perk it's so good. But is it op?

Comments

  • As in 300% speed boost?

  • It is, since CoH exists we don't need OP medkit, now it's time to remind killers how broken toolboxes are.

  • Maybe it's because I can't sleep but I just imagined a hardened killer going into a panic when he sees a survivor with a toolbox.

    Is that a toolbox? AAAAH. AAAAAAAAAAAH.

    I don't think it's OP though, probably only because I'm still used to pre-nerf toolboxes. It's medkits that you have to look out for nowadays.

  • You can do the math again if you like, its not OP. Just look up some threads about built to last toolboxes.


  • @Heartbound said:

    Maybe it's because I can't sleep but I just imagined a hardened killer going into a panic when he sees a survivor with a toolbox.

    Is that a toolbox? AAAAH. AAAAAAAAAAAH.

    I don't think it's OP though, probably only because I'm still used to pre-nerf toolboxes. It's medkits that you have to look out for nowadays.

    What?

  • @Tiufal said:

    You can do the math again if you like, its not OP. Just look up some threads about built to last toolboxes.

    Toolboxes are only thing that can speed up solo generators and more or less extremely unique.

  • @Heartbound said:

    Maybe it's because I can't sleep but I just imagined a hardened killer going into a panic when he sees a survivor with a toolbox.

    Is that a toolbox? AAAAH. AAAAAAAAAAAH.

    I don't think it's OP though, probably only because I'm still used to pre-nerf toolboxes. It's medkits that you have to look out for nowadays.

    180 charges on a commodious toolbox

    it still gives me nightmares

  • @fulltonon said:

    It is, since CoH exists we don't need OP medkit, now it's time to remind killers how broken toolboxes are.

    “OP medkit” why don’t we just get rid of every single survivor item?? Are survivors not allowed to have items??

  • @Nathan13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2823863#Comment_2823863

    “OP medkit” why don’t we just get rid of every single survivor item?? Are survivors not allowed to have items??

    No

  • @Heartbound said:

    Maybe it's because I can't sleep but I just imagined a hardened killer going into a panic when he sees a survivor with a toolbox.

    Is that a toolbox? AAAAH. AAAAAAAAAAAH.

    I don't think it's OP though, probably only because I'm still used to pre-nerf toolboxes. It's medkits that you have to look out for nowadays.

    I mean... we had Brand new parts that instantly repaired a gen.

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2823869#Comment_2823869

    I mean... we had Brand new parts that instantly repaired a gen.

    I honestly miss the old brand new parts because you felt like a total tool when you missed a skillcheck (especially at the start) and ruined your own life. No Franklins back then either. Nothing you could do about it as killer.

    Howaboutno.png

    Now Dead by Daylight is COMPETITIVE!

    Yeeeeee

  • Current BNP doesn't even work. First skillcheck doesn't work sometimes and the second never works

  • Not really... Survivors will still complain about Gen speeds (even though they CAN be fast)

    And there isn't a perk (yet) to straight up buff repair speeds (PTS, Resilience and Stakeout have specific conditions to get any benefit from)

    Then the Toolboxes and all of the Gen addons

    And is a perk that increases Heal speeds (Botany Knowledge... and Dying Light) And other perks take specific conditions (We'll Make It, Desperate Measures, Autodidact... but that only affects skillchecks)

    Oh and let's not forget: For The People, Jill's perks... I can't remember the name, Solidarity, Self Care, COH, Resilience, Spine Chill and Stakeout... and it's iffy.... That make it somewhat easier to heal

    And then medkits... all of those perks and addons help Healing in one way, shape or form (Yea I know that Self Care isn't all that great but still being able to heal yourself is a plus)

    Now let's talk about Killer's Anti Healing perks...

    Sloppy is applied on every M1 hit, Coulrophobia is attached to the Killers TR, Hex: Pentimento relies on Totems being cleansed, Pinheads SH perk relies on getting a hook on a Scourged hook... And Nurse's Calling but it's just Auras

    And Killer's Gen perks... I'm going to base these as: Blocking, Auras, Slowdown and Regression (if there's more then let me know)

    Blocking: Corrupt- Blocks the 3 farthest Gens from the Killer's spawn for limited time, Sadako's SH perk- relies on getting a Survivor on a Scourged Hook and for another Survivor to miss a skillcheck, DMS- relies on hooks and survivors to stop repairing Gens once the Survivor is hooked, TT- relies on getting a down and picking the Survivor up and Grim Embrace- relies on getting all 4 Survivors hooked once

    Auras: Discordance- relies on being in range and multiple Survivor repairing a Gen... and Surveillance- relies on kicking Gens

    Slowdown: Thanatophobia- relies on getting multiple Survivors injured, Pinhead's SH perk- relies on getting the Survivor on a Scourged hook then for that Survivor to get off said hook and Healed, Dying Light- relies on hooking non obsession Survivors, Hex Pentimento- relies on Totmes being cleansed and relit

    Regression: Hex Ruin- relies on the Totem to be up (which it isn't), Hex Huntress Lullaby- relies on getting hooks and for Survivors to miss skillchecks and for the Totem to be up, Overcharge- relies on kicked Gens and a Survivor to miss a skillcheck, Oppression- relies on kicking Gens, Eruption- relies on Kicking Gens and getting hooks, Call Of Brine- relies on kicking Gens, SH Pain Resonance- relies on getting hooks on Scourged hooks, Pop- relies on getting hooks and kicking Gens

    Sorry if this comment is hard to read...

  • @Heartbound said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2823963#Comment_2823963

    I honestly miss the old brand new parts because you felt like a total tool when you missed a skillcheck (especially at the start) and ruined your own life. No Franklins back then either. Nothing you could do about it as killer.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/EDQKBR94L0QC/howaboutno.png

    Now Dead by Daylight is COMPETITIVE!

    Yeeeeee

    Missed the mystery box, it could contain a pesky item that may give them survivors an advantage!

  • @ObservantOfTime said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2823970#Comment_2823970

    Missed the mystery box, it could contain a pesky item that may give them survivors an advantage!

    OH NO

  • That's right. Also, map offerings are OP and should be removed. Survivors having control over which map to go to is a killer-only privilege.

  • Do you mean 300% speed increase, cause that's impossible. Or do you mean charges with Built To Last? If the later, no. I say that because you have to spend time in the locker to regain charges which balances it out.

    @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2823869#Comment_2823869

    180 charges on a commodious toolbox

    it still gives me nightmares

    I miss my old Commodious's. Could you imagine them with Built To Last? Lol.

  • @thrawn3054 said:

    Do you mean 300% speed increase, cause that's impossible. Or do you mean charges with Built To Last? If the later, no. I say that because you have to spend time in the locker to regain charges which balances it out.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2823884#Comment_2823884

    I miss my old Commodious's. Could you imagine them with Built To Last? Lol.

    I'd actually cry

  • @ObservantOfTime said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2824246#Comment_2824246

    That's right. Also, map offerings are OP and should be removed. Survivors having control over which map to go to is a killer-only privilege.

    I agree, I agree.

    Fixed the bloodweb for survivors. The game should be fixed now.

    Funposting.png


  • I mean, if a gen is being done at triple the normal speed, chances are it doesn't have that many charges--even with Built To Last, they're only going to either do 1-2 gens very quickly, or finish 3-4 gens "in your face."

    While frustrating, I dislike strong medkits more. "Boy howdy, don't mind me and my nine self-heals with only my medkit and Built To Last. Good thing this killer doesn't know they need to commit to every chase! Gosh diddly gracious, what a silly goose! Time to heal in five seconds again!"

  • @Crit said:

    Yeah you can make that. And even with only built to last perk it's so good. But is it op?

    Well with the nerfed built to last yr actually wasting time getting to a locker and sitting in it for a toolbox, flashlight mabye.

  • @Nathan13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2823863#Comment_2823863

    “OP medkit” why don’t we just get rid of every single survivor item?? Are survivors not allowed to have items??

    Bubba says no.

  • @thrawn3054 said:

    Do you mean 300% speed increase, cause that's impossible. Or do you mean charges with Built To Last? If the later, no. I say that because you have to spend time in the locker to regain charges which balances it out.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2823884#Comment_2823884

    I miss my old Commodious's. Could you imagine them with Built To Last? Lol.

    No just like 3 toolboxes

  • The time spent in a locker is a full counter to it imo.

  • @Nathan13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2823863#Comment_2823863

    “OP medkit” why don’t we just get rid of every single survivor item?? Are survivors not allowed to have items??

    Yes.

    btw do you even know what "op" means in this sentence?

    Basically, it's a way to describe full stacked best rarity medkit for self healing, it doesn't really matter whether it's actually OP or not.

    Also I think "OP" is not a word which used for something that should be removed.