I just played against Nurse.
Something really weird just happened.
I played against a nurse (while she is killswitched) and she was 100% looking through walls too.
How is this possible? Did anyone else had this too?
Tagged:
BHVR
Something really weird just happened.
I played against a nurse (while she is killswitched) and she was 100% looking through walls too.
How is this possible? Did anyone else had this too?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hacker most likely
hacking
Technically you could still play nurse legitimately if you've had your game open nonstop since before she was killswitched. When something is disabled, it doesn't take effect until you restart your game.
That said, considering how long it's been and as you said you think she had wallhacks anyway it's likely just a cheater.
It was either a hacker or someone that hasn't turned off the game after she was killswitch
Two reasons
Ive been out of the loop for awhile. Why is nurse disabled?
Apparently there's a bug where she can't move at the start of the match
So all we have to do to avoid killer killswitches is keep dbd running 24/7? :p
No. It's when she makes a grab, she gets frozen, forcing a DC (and thus accruing DC penalties). She's playable otherwise.
There's some charity streamer out there right now playing nurse nonstop to raise money to support a children's hospital.
They haven't slept in four days; little do they know, their efforts will soon be interrupted...
*Dramatic music intensifies*
Edited for +2 humorFunnily enough, I also played against one today. Thought that they had reactivated her, so I didn't report her (not that it would have done anything anyways lol).
When she tried to grab someone after a blink, she would just get stuck for the ser of the game
Ohh he really gonna enjoy the electricity bill.
Better wash those dishes by hand xd
God this games spaghetti code is horrible.
XD? You don't wash dishes by hand?
Given how this game can be people's second life the first reason doesn't seem too inaccurate.
I did in game and i have the evidence but last time i reported someone i didn't get any confirm so it feels like a waste of time. I can still report if that helps.
Stop bragging.
what are you talking about?
I don't xd
It's funny because they fixed pretty much all of her buggs. But then she got a game-breaking bug instead xd