What should you do in this situation?
POV: You're Yui.
POV: You're Yui.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wait. She MADE the chocolate?๐ค๐ค
๐จ
I like both charcters I say C.
C. After a close inspection to make sure it wasn't grave rot or something. Need energy to do generators.
C. Accept and then cautiously eat it, don't want to anger her but also don't want to eat bad chocolate.
If I choose D, do I get to lick it off Rin's face afterwards...?
Its up to where you rub the chocolate.
I am always amazed by your style. If I try to scetch anything in this quick scribble style it looks, well, like an aweful scetch. Yours always look detailed and cute and you have developed your very own and very recognizable style, which is always a great thing for any artist. Cudos! And B of course, we want to assert some dominance here, even if it breaks our own heart, but its just for her best!
Where Rin is most defenseless. A great nightmare
The sketchy takes more time than its look. Because I always try to draw defined muscle shape as practicing (yes, my anatomy improved alot since I draw these because of it). At first I draw meme and post to forum with sketchy instead of my own style, to save time. It was unexpectedly improved -> got commissions -> and continue improving. Sketchy is a part of my signature now : D
The cheek? The neck?
E. Share the Chocolate with Rin and then tell her I'm into guys
D, of course. She's scrumptious.
B and give them to Jeff instead. Man deserves anything at this point
Ask her where the hell she found supplies to make chocolate.
we can then sell it to everyone else and get rich ez
What currency would you use in the entities real- oh right, bloodpoints.
F. Share the Chocolate with Rin and eat it
G: It's not Bill, Kate or Bubba so I instantly decline.
E: OHhhh thank you so much....completely forgot Valentine's day. I am going to give this to Nancy and tell her it's from me.
D accept the chocolate and then tease her a bit by smearing a bit on her nose. Then enjoy the chocolate together.
Doesn't that make you pick...
B?
You tasted? : O
He has Aftercare but sadly the Devs never care about him.
........why would you tell them that?
The forehead, the cheek or the nose of course..