Do people want Adrenaline Vial nerfed?

I understand that people want Blight nerfed, although I disagree, because he's the strongest killer besides Nurse. But I've seen people citing the recent Adrenaline Vial buff as part of their argument. For example: "He's so strong, and then they gave him a buff!" He's strong, but not uncounterable, as I and others have shown countless times through gameplay. His Adrenaline Vial buff has nothing to do with his base strength, and no I don't see the add-on being OP or meta. It was an unplayable add-on that, because they've reduced the turn rate penalty, is now playable. Combining it with Blighted Crow or Umbra Salts is the best way to go about it. You may think that having 7 total rushes and all those other benefits outweighs the turn penalty, but I think it just breaks even. You're almost never going to get value out of using all 7 rushes, and even with Blighted Crow that level of speed almost seems redundant, especially on indoor maps. I've even had the idea of taking away the turn penalty and swapping add-on rarities with his Iridescent Blight Tag. But as of right now, Adrenaline Vial is not something that deserves the nerf hammer, especially since it saw no play for so long an just got buffed. You could say that about the new Boil Over, but you can see why that would be a harder argument to make. But anyway I'm genuinely curious. Do people want Adrenaline Vial nerfed? Is it really that strong?

Comments

  • @SuzuKR said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2804708#Comment_2804708

    Not sure where you're getting 4. Default is 10 seconds, 2 per Rush for 5 Rushes. With Adrenaline Vial, it's 7, 1 per Rush for 7 Rushes.

    In the video mentioned earlier, the killer is using Adrenaline Vile and the yellow cooldown add on. So 6 rushes times 0.66 seconds/rush.

  • Blight is uncounterable for solo teams. His mobility is so good. His addons are so good. He has good map pressure.. And some of his strong addons like Adrenaline Vial do deserve a nerf. And the funniest part is that people actually think he is hard to play lmao. I got used to him and strated to get 3-4ks every match after playing him for 5-6 matches. The only way to counter his ability is hiding behind objects and using dead hard (and dead hard might not even work because you need good timing) So yeah, he must get nerfed.

  • @Crowman said:

    People just seem to want every killer nerfed, because they died to them.

    People want killers like Blight nerfed because they are the type of killers that were designed without considering the solo survivor aspect of the game.

  • @BoriskyTheFox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2797494#Comment_2797494

    People want killers like Blight nerfed because they are the type of killers that were designed without considering the solo survivor aspect of the game.

    So because they're solo, they individually play worse than they would in a SWF?

  • @BoriskyTheFox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2797494#Comment_2797494

    People want killers like Blight nerfed because they are the type of killers that were designed without considering the solo survivor aspect of the game.

    I hope you know, you've proven my point exactly.

    Also I've escaped plenty of blight as solo survivor.

  • @konchok said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2802919#Comment_2802919

    It's a fair add-on overall. I think certain add-ons could use a nerf. specifically alchemist ring and blighted crow. But adrenaline vial itself is fair.

    i think crow/speed in general is fine but compound 33 and ring are dumb and should be replaced with some new effect

  • No, I want BHVR to give power to other killers and their addons instead of nerfing stuff.

  • @Haddix said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2802954#Comment_2802954

    i think crow/speed in general is fine but compound 33 and ring are dumb and should be replaced with some new effect

    compound 33 is way over hyped. It's good on bad blights but pretty mediocre on a blight that is actually a threat. If anything I feel that it's a good training wheel perk on an otherwise hard killer. Again, add-ons aren't the problem with blight, he's just basekit too strong. Which is why I suggested nerfing his movement speed. This doesn't touch his ability which I think is extremely well designed. If he needs to be nerfed further, which he might, then increase the cooldown after using his power and have it scale with how many tokens are used. (nothing crazy though just a bit more)

  • @Crowman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2805146#Comment_2805146

    I hope you know, you've proven my point exactly.

    Also I've escaped plenty of blight as solo survivor.

    I escaped just the other night against an Adrenaline Vial/Compound 33 Blight. You know, that killer and those add-ons these people are saying are an auto win?

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2806175#Comment_2806175

    I escaped just the other night against an Adrenaline Vial/Compound 33 Blight. You know, that killer and those add-ons these people are saying are an auto win?

    I guess if you're arguing specifically that they're not auto-win, which they're not, but I can make the same argument for skill replacer dead hard and circle of busted and be just as wrong. I genuinely do N O T care for either C33 or Vial to be nerfed, but I just don't think that's a good argument.

  • @konchok said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2806461#Comment_2806461

    compound 33 is way over hyped. It's good on bad blights but pretty mediocre on a blight that is actually a threat. If anything I feel that it's a good training wheel perk on an otherwise hard killer. Again, add-ons aren't the problem with blight, he's just basekit too strong. Which is why I suggested nerfing his movement speed. This doesn't touch his ability which I think is extremely well designed. If he needs to be nerfed further, which he might, then increase the cooldown after using his power and have it scale with how many tokens are used. (nothing crazy though just a bit more)

    i mean id only be in favor of making blight 4.4 so people would actually use his power more, but idk how i feel about it balance-wise.

    also when it comes to compound i just think its dumb and bad design. it doesnt actually make the power more interesting, it's literally just "tap m2 on this pallet to break it in 1.5 seconds." there's no requirement for you to already be rushing, you just have a 400% stronger brutal strength in your pocket even if you play as a 4.6 killer the entire game.

    i do think its still really good on a blight that's a threat tho. that 100% boost to breaking pallets + slight hindering makes distance-making twice as difficult against a killer who's already extremely good at catching up after pallet breaks.

    but like i said in my last comment i literally do not care for it to be nerfed, I'm just calling out what i see as terrible design.

  • @BenihimeWrath said:

    No, I want BHVR to give power to other killers and their addons instead of nerfing stuff.

    Why? So killers can get ez 4ks every match? Lmao. Do you want survivors to leave the game? Because it looks like you killer mains wont be satisfied until survivors start the trial on hooks.. Just accept that some killers deserve nerfs. Killer role os not as weak as you think.

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    I understand that people want Blight nerfed, although I disagree, because he's the strongest killer besides Nurse. But I've seen people citing the recent Adrenaline Vial buff as part of their argument. For example: "He's so strong, and then they gave him a buff!" He's strong, but not uncounterable, as I and others have shown countless times through gameplay. His Adrenaline Vial buff has nothing to do with his base strength, and no I don't see the add-on being OP or meta. It was an unplayable add-on that, because they've reduced the turn rate penalty, is now playable. Combining it with Blighted Crow or Umbra Salts is the best way to go about it. You may think that having 7 total rushes and all those other benefits outweighs the turn penalty, but I think it just breaks even. You're almost never going to get value out of using all 7 rushes, and even with Blighted Crow that level of speed almost seems redundant, especially on indoor maps. I've even had the idea of taking away the turn penalty and swapping add-on rarities with his Iridescent Blight Tag. But as of right now, Adrenaline Vial is not something that deserves the nerf hammer, especially since it saw no play for so long an just got buffed. You could say that about the new Boil Over, but you can see why that would be a harder argument to make. But anyway I'm genuinely curious. Do people want Adrenaline Vial nerfed? Is it really that strong?

    More killer nerfs is literally the last thing this game needs right now.

  • @Haddix said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2806618#Comment_2806618

    i mean id only be in favor of making blight 4.4 so people would actually use his power more, but idk how i feel about it balance-wise.

    also when it comes to compound i just think its dumb and bad design. it doesnt actually make the power more interesting, it's literally just "tap m2 on this pallet to break it in 1.5 seconds." there's no requirement for you to already be rushing, you just have a 400% stronger brutal strength in your pocket even if you play as a 4.6 killer the entire game.

    i do think its still really good on a blight that's a threat tho. that 100% boost to breaking pallets + slight hindering makes distance-making twice as difficult against a killer who's already extremely good at catching up after pallet breaks.

    but like i said in my last comment i literally do not care for it to be nerfed, I'm just calling out what i see as terrible design.

    I got my compounds mixed up, I thought you meant the aura one. Yeah, I agree that's stupid.

  • @BoriskyTheFox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2806495#Comment_2806495

    Why? So killers can get ez 4ks every match? Lmao. Do you want survivors to leave the game? Because it looks like you killer mains wont be satisfied until survivors start the trial on hooks.. Just accept that some killers deserve nerfs. Killer role os not as weak as you think.

    Killers can already EZ 4K every match by face camping at 5gens, of course its not that hard. But thats going to drive survivors away faster than being able to face strong, interactive killers. Its hard to interact with bubba's chainsaw on the hook. People complain about blight all day every day, but I bet if the only killer survivors saw at high MMR was bubba and face camping then the game would die.

  • @Haddix said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2806831#Comment_2806831

    I guess if you're arguing specifically that they're not auto-win, which they're not, but I can make the same argument for skill replacer dead hard and circle of busted and be just as wrong. I genuinely do N O T care for either C33 or Vial to be nerfed, but I just don't think that's a good argument.

    You said Compound 33 was dumb.

  • @BenihimeWrath said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2807053#Comment_2807053

    Killers can already EZ 4K every match by face camping at 5gens, of course its not that hard. But thats going to drive survivors away faster than being able to face strong, interactive killers. Its hard to interact with bubba's chainsaw on the hook. People complain about blight all day every day, but I bet if the only killer survivors saw at high MMR was bubba and face camping then the game would die.

    You can't 4k every time by doing that. The survivors you face eventually learn.

    Just don't go for a save if they're camping, or save at the last second. If it's Leatherface, do the former. It gives you a huge gen lead on the killer.

  • @landromat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2799395#Comment_2799395

    Then you haven't played against good nurse, which means you have low mmr, which means it's you who should to get good

    get good

    according to your logic, you haven't played blight or nurse against good survivors so you should stop crying in the first place.

  • @sadakiyo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2799404#Comment_2799404

    according to your logic, you haven't played blight or nurse against good survivors so you should stop crying in the first place.

    we all know how strong survivors are. That only means survivors need nerfs. Blight as well

  • yes i think its dumb design. i explained my standpoint in one of my previous comments.

    i just personally do not give that much of a ######### for it to be nerfed because i rarely see it/face super good blights. all i see is nemmy and huntress.

1 2 3 ›