I was worried about one thing about the tome and I was right
5 games today: Pig, Pig, Slinger, Pig, pig 🤠
5 games today: Pig, Pig, Slinger, Pig, pig 🤠
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
🐷
Always happens with every Tome. Give it a few days and it'll go back to normal.
Facing 200 tricksters last tome was brutal lmao I hope it goes back to normal pig is boring
Yeah, I've been going against Pig a lot too. And as much as I love her, it's getting very tiresome to face her every match. I'm pretty sure it's just because of the new tome because no one ever played her that much before.
Just a friendly reminder to not complete gens while a teammate wears a trap.
*Laughs in Ruin*
In soloq just pop the gens, they'd not give two shits about you and pop them
A trap killed me in the endgame lmao
Yesterday I've had several matches where 2 or 3 survivors lost their head.
A little price to keep your teammates alive.
They should've booped the snoot
I should have but I was doing the wiggle build lmao pig was mad
Don't do that, its rude to poor piggy
Did they give you the world's slowest teabag in response? It only takes like an entire gen to give them a triple dunk. Worth.
A lot of people play pig for the Archives and don't know what to do when you boop the snoot.
At least they didn't react to me crouching and pointing.
Trickster tome was worst. I already hate him so much and it was so annoying facing with him again, again and again. I am okey for Piggy.
I am looking forward to the inevitable Leatherface tome, then :D
Killer Master Challenge 4: Lightless Depths - Be in the basement within 5m of a hooked survivor while using the perk "Insidious" for the length of one hook state. Do this for three different survivors. Must end this challenge in one trial.
Just a friendly reminder that if you can't make it to the final Jigsaw box, make yourself useful and work on a gen.
Im glad its Pig this time, i enjoy a Pig game
Well if this is the case I’m extending my break
“Leatherface Tomb” god no I’ll quit if that happens
Leatherface challenge
Sacrifice a survivor while hooking them only once
Do this 3 times
Must be done in a single trial
How dare you. Pig is awesome....provides a different style of gameplay like Cenobite. Oh people hate him too...OHHHH I get it.
I can't count hiw many camping pigs I've faced in the past few days, it's ridiculous.
I hate the Trickster so much that I just avoided DBD for awhile during that Tome.
As for the Pig, yes. They're everywhere. I'm starting to feel the urge to disconnect on the loading screen when I see an RPD offering /**twitch.
Personally I like the amount that still tunnel the active party hat
If I've learned anything from previous tomes, I know for a fact that there will be a challenge to kill a survivor while they're wearing a trap, so we'll see even more tunnelling Pigs!!
I actually really love going against her,I just wish I didn't get teammates who pop the gen when multiple people have RBTs on.
Centobite has cool powers with awesome chase music. Pig is just boring in my opinion lmao
If there ever is a bubba tome, there’s gonna be a whole lot of camping lmao