This game will loose all of its survivor players....
If killers will not be hard nerfed finally, RIGHT AWAY!
If killers will not be hard nerfed finally, RIGHT AWAY!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
...Wat.
Care to elaborate? Which killer is giving you trouble and why?
Right now, at most times I play killer queues are all-but instant and survivor queues can creep up on the 10 minute mark. I don't think survivors are quitting this game, but there certainly seems to be a proportional shortage of people willing to play killer.
It won't, though it deserves to.
Survivors currently have it pretty easy, not sure why they'd want to leave
Yes! M1 killers are oppresive at certain loops. Please finally nerf blood lust! Just scrap it entirely, or you will bleed much more survivor players. Is that what you wanted, Killers? No more survivors to kill for you? !!11
Trust me. There are plenty of survivor players that bhvr can afford to lose half of them. Now if they lost half the remaining killer basis then you would be in trouble.
Hahahaha! ....?
this joke post bait?
Didn´t you say, that your survivor queues were to long? Guess what happens if killers get nerfed hard.
Bad game?
LUL Good one
clarify?
Hope you arent serious.
The game will not loose all of its players, though it certainly deserves to.
The game is not that bad
The few things that make it worth it are already way too surrounded by countless layers of trash.
Eh.
It's far from perfect - but it's still the best APVP game out there.
It's Xeno's Paradox. The better something is, the more it's flaws become apparent.
It once was the best APVP game out there. Heck, I dare say it once was one of the best games one could possibly play.
Now...now it is nothing but bad things after bad things, in a an endless pile of trash that downright insults the masterpiece DBD used to be.
Post is so bad that the OP can’t even be classified as a Great Value Sluzzy.
What are thse "layers of trash" that you're talking about? Do they have anything to do with the balance of the game or is it something else?
It is everything, really.
Every bad decision, every unnecessary change...everything.
Be it balance, graphics, killer design. It is all of it.
In the eternal words of Legally Blonde the musical, "It's time to get serious ❤️"
What is it with you and musicals?
I'm a little bit 🏳️🌈
... because they can´t find matches anymore as all killers left.
musicals are lit
I would like to disagree.
I do agree with you on the unnecessary changes, DbD has been getting a lot of those, especially this upcoming Mid-Chapter, but I don't really agree on balance being trash. DbD is probably in the second most balanced state it's ever been in, even with Dead Hard, Boon: Circle Of Healing, Medkits, Maps etc..
Killer design is what I'm split on, we have been getting a lot of antiloop Killers, but I feel like some of the most recent Killers have been really unique. Artist, Pinhead, Blight and Twins have been really cool and different. Even Nemesis had something going with him, those being Charlie and Margaret
In all seriousness, there's a lot of things that annoy me about modern DbD (boons, bizarro killer nerfs, DH validation, Dwights) but as someone who started maybe 15 months ago, this game feels a lot better than it used to.
Well you can't 🥰
As Veronica once wisely said, "I say no"
disagree with me in song and i might listen
Musicals are bad.
Judge me by my nostalgia, do you? Hmm?
And well you should not.
For my ally is Old DBD, and a powerful ally it is.
In all seriousness, 15 months is not enough for you to have seen...No, not seen... experienced the best DBD ever had to offer. I started over 3 years ago, and it is almost unfair the game I played back then with the disgrace we all know.
I remember when bait posts showed a least a semblance of effort to them. Or correct spelling. I think I'd settle for either.
Ah right.
It honestly feels as a good game for first 50 hours, and then its just plain stupid. Its just too many things to do in the game.
But I assume come around buy dlcs and then idc if you stay or leave marketing approach
Sorry can't hear you over the soundtrack of Mean Girls
I've watched a lot of videos from ye olde golden days, and I see a lot of stuff that would have made me quit.
Everyone has that 'golden era' of a game they enjoyed and pine for, but you have to be realistic. What is it, specifically, that you miss about 'old' DbD?
Musicals are the better way to do everything.
Well If you could hear me from the other side of the world that would be cool, hence why this is typed.
You could be right. Make killers even weaker then how fun is it when survivor is already pretty easy. People need to be challenged or the game will lose it's fun.