Hidden spirit buff?
Every time I start a match as spirit now I'm zoomed in on her butt. Why? Idk! Possible hidden spirit buff?
Every time I start a match as spirit now I'm zoomed in on her butt. Why? Idk! Possible hidden spirit buff?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, it’s a buff.
It was Stolen from pyramid head. :(
I honestly don't know why that's a thing but I know what you're talking about.
It's definitely a thing.
Its a @TheGannMan thing.
I have the School Girl outfit on which seems to bug it as she just stutters in and out while out of view of the camera.
Yes. BHVR is teaching me bad habits.
Woo wee look at the booty!
Lmfao
The Spirit: Nyaaaaa!! Kono hentai!
I said what what in da butt
Sometimes being a buggy mess is a positive thing
Yes
Make this a feature for all killers ASAP
Bad
Its the only thing that makes her worth playing...until its gone next patch
This isn’t anything to do with Passive PhasingZ
Can anyone give me some screenshots of that bug?
Im gonna draw a meme for this.
SPIRIT BUTT!!!!!
Considering she is a dismembered child, no, not buff. Huge nerf (unless your'e Freddy).
what is her age?🤨
Not sure, but she has a school uniform so
Enjoy :P
I just bought Spirit about two weeks ago. Her intro cams were... certainly an unexpected surprise.
Im gonna borrow this image and put it here.
Well, I've just seen in her lore that she went to university so I guess not as young as a thought (I also misread only child as only a child).
Welp, shes still been dismembered, so theres that I guess
I'm gonna have to get on and confirm this rn.
Curious how this glitch doesnt affect the Clown.
Coincidence? I think not.
I have this one.