Two bp codes for 159k bp
59th39
revealed
Enjoy!
59th39
revealed
Enjoy!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wow, I literally just Googled some codes and there weren't any updates. Good thing I thought to check here too, thanks.
Thanks! I knew the first one but wasnt aware of "revealed". Just claimed it now! <3
Thank you for your service. Your reward is my cat Holly enjoying her new toy:
most 95% of those BP are for stuff that I don't need and will never use. map offerings, boring addons, moris, etc.
it is a shame you have to spent like 400-500K to only get 2 specific addons.
What an absolute unit, this picture is worth more than the bloodpoints... Obviously. I do not mean to offend Holly by comparing her to that paltry amount of bloodpoints. I would even go as far to say this photo sparks more joy than if they finally removed perk tiers. She is the reason Egyptians worshipped the kitty.
Other people have become forum favorites via animal pics so I'm jumping on the bandwagon!
Heads up for people - 59th39 expires on January 21, it's from Japanese DBD page so probably when it's the 21 in Japan so will still be Jan 20 in other parts of the world.
Use code:
revealed
Didn´t saw it here. From Twitter. -> Ok - was already here, thanks :-)
Murder kitty on the move
PH?
Holly sees the Squirrel Dwight off in the distance but Squirrel Dwight held W and ran off :(
The Squight will return eventually, its only a matter of time and if that peanut is worth it
yay now i can get 3 more levels on 1 out of 50 characters
hi
Thanks!
Also
That's a cute kitter
There is a redeem code button in the store
Thanks.
Why you slacking?
You know I need BP.
Did somebody say, kittens???
I know, I'm the worst. Let my guard down for a minute and 2 slip by when I'm not looking. 😂
Thanks for the info! Just had time to jump into dbd right now xD