New way to o have fun as killer!

Play wraith with no perks or add ons,let survivors gen rush,then open gate for them.No bothersome chases to deal with,no t bagging,not getting looped through a million pallets.And the survivors get what they want 5 gens and out.

Comments

  • @LoneSlinger said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2730118#Comment_2730118

    If your gonna us old data sure

    Why don't you actually use something recent

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/V323YX0XBOMB/rdt-20220104-1416311943437669413871544.jpg

    Oh wait that wouldn't fit your narrative right

    I said this previously in this thread but you didn't read it. That is for ALL ranks, not high/red ranks. The old data for ALL ranks is basically the same so we can assume the data for HIGH/RED ranks are the same too.

  • @gendoss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2728468#Comment_2728468

    No, Survivors want a balanced game. It's not fun to just win every single time in the same way it's not fun for killers to win every single time. Survivors have been on the short side of the win rate for years and years now and we just want some balance.

    If survivors lose, it's because they're bad.

    Kill rates mean NOTHING in the discussion of real balance.

  • That’s why I don’t go afk.And survivors deserve anything killers throw at them.Still no one answered my question.Why do killers need to be nice to survivors and make sure they have a good time at the killers expense?I turned both cheeks , now I’m hitting back.Give me a good reason to be nice to survivors?And explain why they act the way they do and I will listen.I probably won’t agree but I will listen.

  • @gendoss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2730163#Comment_2730163

    I said this previously in this thread but you didn't read it. That is for ALL ranks, not high/red ranks. The old data for ALL ranks is basically the same so we can assume the data for HIGH/RED ranks are the same too.

    Should we not be balancing with all ranks considered?

  • I’m gonna go use up the last bit of optimism for dbd I have left and try deathslinger one more time.if things go as usual,it will be back to bell boy hide and seek.

  • Also I started this thread with very little seriousness in mind.Seeing the reactions,I am now very serious.I will make things as boring as possible unless my questions from earlier are given valid answers.

  • And when survivors try to sneak things in at the last second in lobby,I dodge.

  • @Tdbrown50 said:

    Also I started this thread with very little seriousness in mind.Seeing the reactions,I am now very serious.I will make things as boring as possible unless my questions from earlier are given valid answers.

    yeah, results amazing. They killing themselves lolllll :))))))))))

  • @envatoeben said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2730327#Comment_2730327

    yeah, results amazing. They killing themselves lolllll :))))))))))

    Yeah,it’s funny!What would survivors do if killers just quit playing all together?Then some of them would have to play killer and they would quit too.You never hear “I’m quitting survivor to play killer because survivor is sooo hard and stressful.”Survivor mentality and devs catering to their every whim is going to either kill this game or force bhvr to go to bot killers.

  • And every killer should be viable.Why bother making a killer that no one is going to play because they suck?Why should killers only have 2 or 3 viable options?

  • We as killers are told to expect 2 k at best,that’s balls to the wall sweating it out.You don’t hear survivors expecting to lose two every trial.And if you do manage to get more than 2 you get called a cheater or blasphemous because you didn’t follow the survivors handbook for killers.

  • I love altruistic survivors though!Its their only good attribute lol!

  • @gendoss said:

    Or just play the game normally and get a 75% kill rate handed to you like the average killer.

    The last stats I saw were 54% on pig which was the highest so.

  • @Tdbrown50 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2729953#Comment_2729953

    Not afk,I move around map and look at all the pretty stuff lol.And I’m having fun.If survivors aren’t having fun,I am.That is the point.

    you're not participating in the trial, that still counts as AFKing.

  • @gendoss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2730163#Comment_2730163

    I said this previously in this thread but you didn't read it. That is for ALL ranks, not high/red ranks. The old data for ALL ranks is basically the same so we can assume the data for HIGH/RED ranks are the same too.

    beginners and red rank too different than each other. I can kill 4 survivor silver or bronze section after around 2 - 3 min but in the red rank, 1 hook 3 gen completed.

  • @Mister_xD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2729962#Comment_2729962

    you're not participating in the trial, that still counts as AFKing.

    Prove it! Just because I do get any kills?Just because I can’t find survivors?Maybe I’m just bad?

  • @Tdbrown50 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2730649#Comment_2730649

    Prove it! Just because I do get any kills?Just because I can’t find survivors?Maybe I’m just bad?

    you know what?

    if you wanna risk it, go for it.

    just dont come here and complain when you do get banned - because i did warn you that what you're doing is against the rules.

  • @Tdbrown50 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2730649#Comment_2730649

    Prove it! Just because I do get any kills?Just because I can’t find survivors?Maybe I’m just bad?

    I’m breaking walls,I’ll kick a gen here or there.Nothing in rules say I HAVE to chase.Maybe I’m trying to get them to come into basement?Maybe I’m just camping waiting for someone to come by?Im participating in the trial.Take your afk ban and shove it up your Hershey choco latta watta highway.

  • @Mister_xD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2730762#Comment_2730762

    you know what?

    if you wanna risk it, go for it.

    just dont come here and complain when you do get banned - because i did warn you that what you're doing is against the rules.

    How?Tell me is insidious basement Bubba against the rules?Where un the Rulz does it say I HAVE to get hits?Where in da Rulz does it say I have to chase?Whats the difference between me doing what I’m doing and survivors hiding in locker for entire match?Whats difference between what I’m doing and survivors getting last gen done and gate open and refusing to leave?

  • Kicking gens,breaking walls and pallets and checking lockers is participating.Watching survivors doing gens is participating.patrolling MY area I have staked out is participating.Is it fun for survivors?I sure as hell hope not! That’s the point!But I’m technically not afk and technically I’m participating.So I’m not breaking da Rulz.

  • @Tdbrown50 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2728467#Comment_2728467

    No it’s more fun my way.I don’t have to do anything.And everybody knows that 75% kill rate is bs.I want survivors to have a good time and get their gens done asap.That’s all they want anyway.

    Where is the representive data supporting what you say?

    Unless that is just your belief... beliefs are for the church.

  • And if I do get banned I’ll come on here and be an ass about it if I want to.How high and mighty do you think you are?You want to say I told you so if it happens?Fine! But don’t tell me not to come on here and complain about it because you saying that absolutely means that’s what I’m gonna do.But won’t happen because I’m not breaking rules,just making things unpleasant for survivors.Which I’m sure will be against the rules even if that means getting fair and square kills.Gid forbid survivors are unhappy or lose.Poor poor survivors.

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2728468#Comment_2728468

    If you dont want to play the game why even get into a match and ruin it for the ones who actually want to play?

    Because we have paid for this game. And because why not? "Ruin" you say lol. We should camp and tunnel instead. Right.

  • @Sakurra said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2728740#Comment_2728740

    Because we have paid for this game. And because why not? "Ruin" you say lol. We should camp and tunnel instead. Right.

    Imagine paying for a game to just stand afk... quite a life!

  • @Sakurra said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2728740#Comment_2728740

    Because we have paid for this game. And because why not? "Ruin" you say lol. We should camp and tunnel instead. Right.

    Amen!!

  • Yeah getting under survivors skin is a blast!Hope you have a blessed and happy new year!!

  • @envatoeben said:

    Open the first gate and block second gate.

    Max survivor score : 9k (i guess hatch)

    Other survivors 5-6 k max

    Nice project !!

    Good solution for dead game

    In the few games they don't use exit gate and all of them suiceded lol...

    max surv score : 5K

    I love opening one gate and then going to the other gate and guarding it! I've gotten 3k and even 4k doing just that and nothing else all match.

    Exit gate protector is one of my favs. A lot of days I don't really feel like patrolling and trying to slow down gens, so I'll just wait for the survivors to do gens so I can open one exit gate and guard the other. I wish I could just skip the whole match and go straight to the EGC instead of waiting for them to get 5 gens done, but whatever.

  • Funny thing is I tried survivor and I suuuuucccckkkkeeeed !!!!As bad as I am at survivor I can still loop a killer two gens.Imagine going against super survivors with meta perks that know what they are doing that use rpd map!!!Killer games are miserable right now and I have found a way to make them fun for ME.

  • @Tdbrown50 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2728469#Comment_2728469

    You don’t play killer.Survivors don’t want balance.They want to tbag,drop infinite amount of pallets every map and tbag more at the end and if the devs could nerf the killers more to make that possible even better.That’s what survivors.Balance to survivors is nerf a killer three ways and buff duty three ways. Wish this game was more like the movies they were inspired by.Drop a pallet on Pinhead and he sends your ass straight to hell because a pallet isn’t going to hurt pinhead or Myers or leatherface and all those guys would take those flashlights away from you and shove them up your Hershey Choco lotta watta highway.

    Where is the representive data supporting your claim that "survivors don't want balance. They want to tbag, drop infinite amount of pallets..."?

    On which map in dbd (I guess you are talking about dbd) exactly is there an "infinite amount of pallets"?

  • @tennmio said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2728475#Comment_2728475

    Where is the representive data supporting your claim that "survivors don't want balance. They want to tbag, drop infinite amount of pallets..."?

    On which map in dbd (I guess you are talking about dbd) exactly is there an "infinite amount of pallets"?

    Ok “smart” ASS, hyperbole is a thing,look it up!We all know there is not infinite pallets on a map because that would be impossible.It’s there are enough pallets to make it seem like they are infinite.Just play killer and see what they do.It’s not hard to find out for yourself.Every killer main sees it every day.play killer on the rpd map buddy.and on the game I had a challenge to break 20 pallets,I got 17 in one trial on the game not even trying to do the challenge,just normal gameplay.

  • OO NO DBD ITS BROKEN go sleep in the basement and send survivors to high MMR that's were they want to be

    Y8KK.jpg


  • @Roarbear2007 said:

    OO NO DBD ITS BROKEN go sleep in the basement and send survivors to high MMR that's were they want to be

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/UM320MMGV4TT/y8kk.jpg

    This post says it all!!!You sir are a genius and I am in awe!!

  • @Dino7281 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2728477#Comment_2728477

    Damn, someone is running on old data :D

    Freddy had high kill rate before all those nerfs, addon pass that destroyed most of his addons and BT rework. His kill rate and pick rate is most likely in ######### now.

    This is kill rate from September. There wasn't released any other since, but someone can feel free to share newer version.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/9CCPDHCSFMA1/bez-n-c3-a1zvu.png

    Only survivors got nerfed recently? Hmm.

    BT was more a buff, pop got nerfed, undying got nerfed, Cenobite get nerfed, Twins got nerfed, Deathslinger got nerfed, Fredddy got nerfed.

    You got CoH that makes this game even more easy.

    What is the source? I couldn't find a something official from behaviour about the kill and pick rates older then 2020.

  • @gendoss said:

    Or just play the game normally and get a 75% kill rate handed to you like the average killer.

    Why would anyone that is actually decent at killer want easy wins handed to them? What we want is a fair challenge, but that is not possible. It is either stomp on average survivors easily, or face competent survivors that take advantage of the questionable balance that tips in their favor.

  • @Dino7281 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2728489#Comment_2728489

    Interesting, most players agree that higher MMR is more survivor sided. But you are unique I guess and manage to be in high MMR and losing anyway. It doesn't change a fact that your data is pulled from your ass. This is average. If you want to talk about high MMR, you can watch tournaments. Killers are happy to get 2ks most of the times. Only top 3 killers, well maybe 2 now (I forgot about Spirit nerf to mention) are viable there, any other killer will get his ass kicked. Survivors are super limited on most tournaments.

    So it's not about nerfs, it's about new things now. Alright, changing a lot. Well, Overcome is actually really strong perk combined with healing perks too. Killers got some good, some terrible. No #########. Nothing they got was level of CoH or MoM.

    Let's not forget some survivors perks got buffed. Built to last, Vigil, WoO are quite good now. And best thing you got, a ######### validation for pallets and DH.

    "... most players agree that higher MMR is more survivor sided". Where does that come from? Can you provide any representive data?

    From what I've heard and from my impression some people agree on swf groups having an advantage.

    Have you watched the recent vid of Otzdarva about his experiment with the different perks and add ons on killer? You claim something that you believe to be true as facts. They are not. They are your beliefs and that you be phrased in a certain way (usually starting with: I think..., I believe..., My experience is....).

  • @Axx said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2728467#Comment_2728467

    Why would anyone that is actually decent at killer want easy wins handed to them? What we want is a fair challenge, but that is not possible. It is either stomp on average survivors easily, or face competent survivors that take advantage of the questionable balance that tips in their favor.

    There is no middle ground.And as I have said before ,trying to learn a new killer is unbearable.Players should get different mmr with each killer.That gives opportunity to learn different killers and bring variety to the game.Survivors will say we want the same thing!!!Its different with survivors because if you put the same four perks and same add ons to a Steve as you did an ash,there is no difference except cosmetically.try being doc or spirit main and then trying to learn deathslinger or blight.Bug darn difference.

  • @Tdbrown50 said:

    You know Otz is paid by BHVR.Their company line is survivor first.You think Otz is gonna bite the hand that feeds him and say anything that goes against the company line?

    I am pretty sure that Otz doesn't need any money from behaviour as he usually has more than 10.000 people watching his stream and a bunch of followers on his YT channels.

    Once again you claim something, you cannot provide any data for ("Their company line is survivor first"), as the truth. It's not the truth nor a fact, just simply something you believe to be true. Please make sure to use the right words.

  • @tennmio said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2728502#Comment_2728502

    I am pretty sure that Otz doesn't need any money from behaviour as he usually has more than 10.000 people watching his stream and a bunch of followers on his YT channels.

    Once again you claim something, you cannot provide any data for ("Their company line is survivor first"), as the truth. It's not the truth nor a fact, just simply something you believe to be true. Please make sure to use the right words.

    I’m not going to go through everything I say and post analytics and waste my time for you.The devs told killers go play civ.They didn’t say that to survivors.And even though Otz has 10000 followers doesn’t mean he’s going to give up the money bhvr pays him.That would be stupid and I don’t think he is.Play killer,play killer only.Come back in a month and tell us how it went.I don’t believe you will,and if you did your a survivor at heart and would come back saying how great you were and how easy killer is.

  • @Tdbrown50 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2731392#Comment_2731392

    I’m not going to go through everything I say and post analytics and waste my time for you.The devs told killers go play civ.They didn’t say that to survivors.And even though Otz has 10000 followers doesn’t mean he’s going to give up the money bhvr pays him.That would be stupid and I don’t think he is.Play killer,play killer only.Come back in a month and tell us how it went.I don’t believe you will,and if you did your a survivor at heart and would come back saying how great you were and how easy killer is.

    And it’s fine your a survivor at heart,you do you.I’ll keep on doing what I do and the world keeps turning.

  • One more thing,Otz might not “need” the money he gets from bhvr,but he damn sure takes it!

  • @Tdbrown50 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2731286#Comment_2731286

    There is no middle ground.And as I have said before ,trying to learn a new killer is unbearable.Players should get different mmr with each killer.That gives opportunity to learn different killers and bring variety to the game.Survivors will say we want the same thing!!!Its different with survivors because if you put the same four perks and same add ons to a Steve as you did an ash,there is no difference except cosmetically.try being doc or spirit main and then trying to learn deathslinger or blight.Bug darn difference.

    Yeah, I know. It is quite sad honestly. Oh well. There ain't anything we can do about it.

  • @Axx said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2731367#Comment_2731367

    Yeah, I know. It is quite sad honestly. Oh well. There ain't anything we can do about it.

    Yep that’s why I made thread and why I’m doing what I’m doing.I’m persevering lol.

  • @Tdbrown50 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2728522#Comment_2728522

    Anything to have fun because playing killer the “right” way is anything but fun.I just want to waste as much survivor time as possible while giving them the least amount of bp .

    Interesting how much you share about you. So (at least one of) your intention(s) is to "waste as much survivor time as possible while giving them the least amount of bp".

    Care to explain why that is your goal? Is there a deeper hatred and sadism in your intention or is that too much to assume from your words?

  • @Tdbrown50 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2728538#Comment_2728538

    Ok,ok we get it we get it!!!!Anything over a .00000000000001 k average is killer sided.Survivors need to be given powers just like the killers and killers don’t get perks because that’s killer sided and gens should only take 2 seconds because survivors having to do gens is killer sided.Survivors should be able to teleport to said gens because running to gens is killer sided.Uf survivor doesn’t want to do gens ,exit gates should auto open so they can just walk out,because if a killer stops them it’s killer sided.We get it already.Would you like to play a game of tic tac toe?

    Tbf it is difficult to take you seriously if you writing thing that are as unreasonable as this.

    As dbd devs stated the balance is a 2K. This means that if the killrate is below 2 it is "survivor sided" and if the killrate is above 2 it is "killer sided", if someone wants to put it like that.

    The following things you said don't seem worthy for an answer in my opinion. All I get from your rant (my interpretation of your words) is that you are frustrated, angry and feel powerless playing killer.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @tennmio said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2728529#Comment_2728529

    Interesting how much you share about you. So (at least one of) your intention(s) is to "waste as much survivor time as possible while giving them the least amount of bp".

    Care to explain why that is your goal? Is there a deeper hatred and sadism in your intention or is that too much to assume from your words?

    No there is a deep deep pit of hatred for survivors in me and I can be rather sadistic.Unless you are family or friend (very few on purpose) I couldn’t give a hair on a rats left nut if you have fun or not.I don’t go out of my way irl to bother anybody and I can get along to get along most of the time.But aggravate me and I’m a hateful vindictive person.You have a great day.

  • @gendoss said:

    Or just play the game normally and get a 75% kill rate handed to you like the average killer.

    Sources - "trust me bro"

  • @tennmio said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2728543#Comment_2728543

    Tbf it is difficult to take you seriously if you writing thing that are as unreasonable as this.

    As dbd devs stated the balance is a 2K. This means that if the killrate is below 2 it is "survivor sided" and if the killrate is above 2 it is "killer sided", if someone wants to put it like that.

    The following things you said don't seem worthy for an answer in my opinion. All I get from your rant (my interpretation of your words) is that you are frustrated, angry and feel powerless playing killer.

    I could care less what you think,I don’t need YOUR answer!!I crap worthier than you.You don’t know crap about me.I don’t wAnt to know crap about you!!!Take your self righteous head and shove it right up your own ass.That’s my opinion of you.I didn’t start serious but people like you have made me serious.What you took a year of psych in college?Get over yourself lol.

1 2 3 4