New way to o have fun as killer!

Play wraith with no perks or add ons,let survivors gen rush,then open gate for them.No bothersome chases to deal with,no t bagging,not getting looped through a million pallets.And the survivors get what they want 5 gens and out.

Comments

  • @Tdbrown50 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2728469#Comment_2728469

    You don’t play killer.Survivors don’t want balance.They want to tbag,drop infinite amount of pallets every map and tbag more at the end and if the devs could nerf the killers more to make that possible even better.That’s what survivors.Balance to survivors is nerf a killer three ways and buff duty three ways. Wish this game was more like the movies they were inspired by.Drop a pallet on Pinhead and he sends your ass straight to hell because a pallet isn’t going to hurt pinhead or Myers or leatherface and all those guys would take those flashlights away from you and shove them up your Hershey Choco lotta watta highway.

    4sho!!!

  • @tennmio said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2728543#Comment_2728543

    Tbf it is difficult to take you seriously if you writing thing that are as unreasonable as this.

    As dbd devs stated the balance is a 2K. This means that if the killrate is below 2 it is "survivor sided" and if the killrate is above 2 it is "killer sided", if someone wants to put it like that.

    The following things you said don't seem worthy for an answer in my opinion. All I get from your rant (my interpretation of your words) is that you are frustrated, angry and feel powerless playing killer.

    I crap worthier than you!i don’t care what you think.I didn’t start off serious but people like you have made me serious.So take your “worthy “ head and shove it back where it normally stays up your ass.

  • @tennmio said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2728529#Comment_2728529

    Interesting how much you share about you. So (at least one of) your intention(s) is to "waste as much survivor time as possible while giving them the least amount of bp".

    Care to explain why that is your goal? Is there a deeper hatred and sadism in your intention or is that too much to assume from your words?

    How’s that year if college psych working out for ya?

  • @Tdbrown50 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2731392#Comment_2731392

    I’m not going to go through everything I say and post analytics and waste my time for you.The devs told killers go play civ.They didn’t say that to survivors.And even though Otz has 10000 followers doesn’t mean he’s going to give up the money bhvr pays him.That would be stupid and I don’t think he is.Play killer,play killer only.Come back in a month and tell us how it went.I don’t believe you will,and if you did your a survivor at heart and would come back saying how great you were and how easy killer is.

    I am neighter. I play killer and survivor. I know the struggles of both roles.

    I like discussing topics and I like to hear how others rate and interpret the same issue. But from what I understand from your posts is that you don't look for the same. You want to spread your anger and hatred at anyone that disagrees and you're trying to invalidate arguments.

    Therefore there is no base to keep this going. If one "side" has no arguments, a discussion isn't possible or needed.

  • @tennmio said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2731417#Comment_2731417

    I am neighter. I play killer and survivor. I know the struggles of both roles.

    I like discussing topics and I like to hear how others rate and interpret the same issue. But from what I understand from your posts is that you don't look for the same. You want to spread your anger and hatred at anyone that disagrees and you're trying to invalidate arguments.

    Therefore there is no base to keep this going. If one "side" has no arguments, a discussion isn't possible or needed.

    Well go on with your smug ,righteous awesome self!We should all be honored to be in the presence of your greatness.That you bothered to even speAk to someone as lowly as I proves your a deity among men.I will never forget this moment.Thank you your kindness your excellency!!I am curryworking on a shrine in your honor,after I wipe it will be complete!

  • @Tdbrown50 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2731582#Comment_2731582

    I could care less what you think,I don’t need YOUR answer!!I crap worthier than you.You don’t know crap about me.I don’t wAnt to know crap about you!!!Take your self righteous head and shove it right up your own ass.That’s my opinion of you.I didn’t start serious but people like you have made me serious.What you took a year of psych in college?Get over yourself lol.

    You do realize that the same is true for you (us needing your post, caring what you think, knowing anything apart from your statements and reactions about you). Just like you (and anyone else for that matter) I do have the right to state my opinion. I don't think crap is worthier than me and that isn't really a constructive critique just a try to hurt me through an insult. You are the one that is responsible for your thoughts, for what you say and your actions- just like everyone else is for theirs. You can't shift the blame for what you say or how you behave on anyone else. You know all feelings and emotions are good and worthy, even anger just shows that we are in a situation that isn't good for us and that "anger" is suppose to give us a hint and the drive to act on on changing our situation constructively. Maybe you should give that a thought as it seems that even with your current solution (the way you play killer now) doesn't seem to change how angry you feel. I don't think that you knowing if or if not I have a psychological degree would change anything for you.

  • @Tdbrown50 said:

    Play wraith with no perks or add ons,let survivors gen rush,then open gate for them.No bothersome chases to deal with,no t bagging,not getting looped through a million pallets.And the survivors get what they want 5 gens and out.

    Well then... GGEZ;)

  • @tennmio said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2731651#Comment_2731651

    You do realize that the same is true for you (us needing your post, caring what you think, knowing anything apart from your statements and reactions about you). Just like you (and anyone else for that matter) I do have the right to state my opinion. I don't think crap is worthier than me and that isn't really a constructive critique just a try to hurt me through an insult. You are the one that is responsible for your thoughts, for what you say and your actions- just like everyone else is for theirs. You can't shift the blame for what you say or how you behave on anyone else. You know all feelings and emotions are good and worthy, even anger just shows that we are in a situation that isn't good for us and that "anger" is suppose to give us a hint and the drive to act on on changing our situation constructively. Maybe you should give that a thought as it seems that even with your current solution (the way you play killer now) doesn't seem to change how angry you feel. I don't think that you knowing if or if not I have a psychological degree would change anything for you.

    Ok Sigmund,are you going to ask me about my mom next?Just to let you know,I don’t need psycho analysis.I have full on anger issues.I embrace it.I also have a couple of other issues,notgivafukus and I tend to cause soreness in other peoples gluteus maximum.

  • And I’m pretty positive you don’t have any psych degree.I talk to my psychologist and psychiatrist all the time lol.I get some pretty good meds.

  • Survivors,word of advice,never tbag a deathslinger with starstruck at the exit gate lol.

  • @tennmio said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2728482#Comment_2728482

    What is the source? I couldn't find a something official from behaviour about the kill and pick rates older then 2020.

    They showed it during their Q&A two or three months ago.

  • @tennmio said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2728495#Comment_2728495

    "... most players agree that higher MMR is more survivor sided". Where does that come from? Can you provide any representive data?

    From what I've heard and from my impression some people agree on swf groups having an advantage.

    Have you watched the recent vid of Otzdarva about his experiment with the different perks and add ons on killer? You claim something that you believe to be true as facts. They are not. They are your beliefs and that you be phrased in a certain way (usually starting with: I think..., I believe..., My experience is....).

    That is just what most players I have talked and myself think.

    How do I see it?

    Low MMR -> killer-sided (there is high chance for multiple weak links)

    Average MMR -> I would say balanced for most killers

    High MMR -> survivor-sided, unless you play some of the top tier killers

    Tournament level -> you are just screwed unless you have Nurse, or Blight.


    Yeah, I have seen Otz video. He has more hours than most of those teams combined. He was trying to win with camping / tunneling against survivors that just weren't ready for that. He basically played like a tournament level against random players, what do you think is going to happen?

  • 2 more kills because dumb butts want to tbag at exit gate lol

  • And I’m not saying anyone on here has done anything like that.And I can admit I got carried away with some name calling earlier.I wasn’t being serious but I’m a smart ass by nature so.Doesn’t make it right so I apologize.The toxic state of this game is sad.It could be such a fun game but like everything else in this world PEOPLE ruin it.Nobody can be nice to each other in this game or anywhere else.I am truly sorry for some of the things I said.I don’t want to be part of the problem.With that said,I still like playing the hide and seek lol.It’s my passive aggressive way at fighting survivor toxicity lol.And to the survivors that are trying to play with class,good for you.With all sincerity,everybody have a good night.

  • @Dino7281 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2731363#Comment_2731363

    That is just what most players I have talked and myself think.

    How do I see it?

    Low MMR -> killer-sided (there is high chance for multiple weak links)

    Average MMR -> I would say balanced for most killers

    High MMR -> survivor-sided, unless you play some of the top tier killers

    Tournament level -> you are just screwed unless you have Nurse, or Blight.

    Yeah, I have seen Otz video. He has more hours than most of those teams combined. He was trying to win with camping / tunneling against survivors that just weren't ready for that. He basically played like a tournament level against random players, what do you think is going to happen?

    So it is basically just your opinion (we tend to surround ourselves with people that share the same opinion. Unless you provide representive data you should mark you opinion as your opinion.

    He was giving them a 30 sec advantage. I doubt anyone in a tournament would do that. I have to met a survivor yet that hasn't come across tunneling or camping so I highly doubt anyone playing survivor isn't ready for that. I'd say it is unlikely to go 5 games without someone getting tunneled or camped in at least 1 of those games. What is "he basically played like a tournament level" supposed to mean? What kind of playsyle or other factors are you implying with that?

  • @tennmio said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2732191#Comment_2732191

    So it is basically just your opinion (we tend to surround ourselves with people that share the same opinion. Unless you provide representive data you should mark you opinion as your opinion.

    He was giving them a 30 sec advantage. I doubt anyone in a tournament would do that. I have to met a survivor yet that hasn't come across tunneling or camping so I highly doubt anyone playing survivor isn't ready for that. I'd say it is unlikely to go 5 games without someone getting tunneled or camped in at least 1 of those games. What is "he basically played like a tournament level" supposed to mean? What kind of playsyle or other factors are you implying with that?

    So it is basically just your opinion (we tend to surround ourselves with people that share the same opinion).

    Not really, it's something what I see on forum, so I really wouldn't count that as surrounding myself... and I can back up what I say only for that high level, mainly by tournament games, where survivors are highly limited and destroy most killers anyway. Only killers that are doing well overall are Blight and Nurse.

    Unless BHVR show us kill rates + pick rates based on MMR, everything is just an opinion. Otz got several 4ks? That's nice, but we don't know what MMR he played against. I don't doubt his MMR, I doubt SBMM. Not sure how it matters when you also have survivor streamers escaping a lot, we had soloQ players on forum escaping over 60%, soloQ... Everything here is just a personal experience that doesn't mean much. For me only thing valid are tournaments, because there are people of equal skill (that's expected at least) and data from BHVR.

    you should mark you opinion as your opinion.

    The hell you think means: "How do I see it?"

    He was giving them a 30 sec advantage. I doubt anyone in a tournament would do that.

    Maybe because those players would never be in tournaments. There were few good players, but most of them were not.

    I have to met a survivor yet that hasn't come across tunneling or camping so I highly doubt anyone playing survivor isn't ready for that.

    Interesting, then why is it so effective in most games? Maybe it's because it's hard to deal with when you have soloQ players in your team? Even most SWF has weak links you can take advantage off. It's just super rare to play against real dead squad that would manage Otz, there are stream snipers that do it. Why do you think Otz is hiding his lobby?

    I'd say it is unlikely to go 5 games without someone getting tunneled or camped in at least 1 of those games.

    So your personal experience and opinion is valid, huh? Interesting...

    What is "he basically played like a tournament level" supposed to mean? 

    Highly skiller player (Otz) using anything he can to win and most groups are just ready for anything like that. You are not comparing equal skill nor approach here.

    If you take Oracle team and send them against random killers, how do you think that is going to end? Would it prove that game is survivor-sided? Hell no, it's just nowhere near equal game at that point. We have seen Oracle destroy Dowsey and True with 1-2 hooks per whole game. That's what would happen.

    Lucky for random killers, tournament players don't do this and they play KYF instead to actually practice.

1 2 3 4 ›