New way to o have fun as killer!

Play wraith with no perks or add ons,let survivors gen rush,then open gate for them.No bothersome chases to deal with,no t bagging,not getting looped through a million pallets.And the survivors get what they want 5 gens and out.

Comments

  • Until the little shits start looking for you with flashlights

  • Or just play the game normally and get a 75% kill rate handed to you like the average killer.

  • @gendoss said:

    Or just play the game normally and get a 75% kill rate handed to you like the average killer.

    No it’s more fun my way.I don’t have to do anything.And everybody knows that 75% kill rate is bs.I want survivors to have a good time and get their gens done asap.That’s all they want anyway.

  • @Tdbrown50 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2728467#Comment_2728467

    No it’s more fun my way.I don’t have to do anything.And everybody knows that 75% kill rate is bs.I want survivors to have a good time and get their gens done asap.That’s all they want anyway.

    No, Survivors want a balanced game. It's not fun to just win every single time in the same way it's not fun for killers to win every single time. Survivors have been on the short side of the win rate for years and years now and we just want some balance.

  • @gendoss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2728468#Comment_2728468

    No, Survivors want a balanced game. It's not fun to just win every single time in the same way it's not fun for killers to win every single time. Survivors have been on the short side of the win rate for years and years now and we just want some balance.

    I guess you play different survivors than I do...

    Unless you tell me that you play soloQ only, you probably just suck at it. Survivors are easy mode if you play SWF.

  • @Dino7281 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2728469#Comment_2728469

    I guess you play different survivors than I do...

    Unless you tell me that you play soloQ only, you probably just suck at it. Survivors are easy mode if you play SWF.

    I'm guessing your MMR is very low and you're only going against baby killers because in that case yes, the game is easy when you're going against easy killers(?)

  • @gendoss said:

    Or just play the game normally and get a 75% kill rate handed to you like the average killer.

    Ha, Random number to prove my point go!

    Yeah, there is no killer with average kill rate higher than 60%. Writing random things will not get you anywhere....

    So you can try to say that Otz and other streamers have higher kill rates. Well, those are not average, are they? I can also say exactly same about good survivors. Oracle are going to get 4 escape against almost anyone.

    @gendoss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2728471#Comment_2728471

    I'm guessing your MMR is very low and you're only going against baby killers because in that case yes, the game is easy when you're going against easy killers(?)

    Wow, didn't seen this one in while. It's usually used more by killer mains. Well, yay for equality I guess :D

    Maybe you are just bad and can't win against even bad killers? The game is hard when you're being terrible player(?)

  • @gendoss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2728468#Comment_2728468

    No, Survivors want a balanced game. It's not fun to just win every single time in the same way it's not fun for killers to win every single time. Survivors have been on the short side of the win rate for years and years now and we just want some balance.

    You don’t play killer.Survivors don’t want balance.They want to tbag,drop infinite amount of pallets every map and tbag more at the end and if the devs could nerf the killers more to make that possible even better.That’s what survivors.Balance to survivors is nerf a killer three ways and buff duty three ways. Wish this game was more like the movies they were inspired by.Drop a pallet on Pinhead and he sends your ass straight to hell because a pallet isn’t going to hurt pinhead or Myers or leatherface and all those guys would take those flashlights away from you and shove them up your Hershey Choco lotta watta highway.

  • @Dino7281 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2728467#Comment_2728467

    Ha, Random number to prove my point go!

    Yeah, there is no killer with average kill rate higher than 60%. Writing random things will not get you anywhere....

    So you can try to say that Otz and other streamers have higher kill rates. Well, those are not average, are they? I can also say exactly same about good survivors. Oracle are going to get 4 escape against almost anyone.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2728472#Comment_2728472

    Wow, didn't seen this one in while. It's usually used more by killer mains. Well, yay for equality I guess :D

    Maybe you are just bad and can't win against even bad killers? The game is hard when you're being terrible player(?)

    No most of the killers in high ranks have a 60%+ kill rate. Freddy even has as high as 75%. Killers have also gotten nothing but buffs and survivors have gotten almost all nerfs the last few years so we can assume it's much higher now.

  • @Dino7281 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2728467#Comment_2728467

    Ha, Random number to prove my point go!

    Yeah, there is no killer with average kill rate higher than 60%. Writing random things will not get you anywhere....

    So you can try to say that Otz and other streamers have higher kill rates. Well, those are not average, are they? I can also say exactly same about good survivors. Oracle are going to get 4 escape against almost anyone.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2728472#Comment_2728472

    Wow, didn't seen this one in while. It's usually used more by killer mains. Well, yay for equality I guess :D

    Maybe you are just bad and can't win against even bad killers? The game is hard when you're being terrible player(?)

    I've also escaped through the exit gates against players with the top stats in the world and a couple top streamers. I flattened a killer who was top 30 in most sacrifices in the world so no I am not bad, I can assure you I am more experienced than you are.

  • @gendoss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2728473#Comment_2728473

    No most of the killers in high ranks have a 60%+ kill rate. Freddy even has as high as 75%. Killers have also gotten nothing but buffs and survivors have gotten almost all nerfs the last few years so we can assume it's much higher now.

    Damn, someone is running on old data :D

    Freddy had high kill rate before all those nerfs, addon pass that destroyed most of his addons and BT rework. His kill rate and pick rate is most likely in ######### now.

    This is kill rate from September. There wasn't released any other since, but someone can feel free to share newer version.

    Bez názvu.png

    Only survivors got nerfed recently? Hmm.

    BT was more a buff, pop got nerfed, undying got nerfed, Cenobite get nerfed, Twins got nerfed, Deathslinger got nerfed, Fredddy got nerfed.

    You got CoH that makes this game even more easy.

  • @gendoss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2728473#Comment_2728473

    I've also escaped through the exit gates against players with the top stats in the world and a couple top streamers. I flattened a killer who was top 30 in most sacrifices in the world so no I am not bad, I can assure you I am more experienced than you are.

    So you basically just said. Hey I can escape against best killers in the world, but survivors are weak. So it's just you who is amazing, right? :D

    Something smells fishy here a lot... ^^

  • @Dino7281 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2728477#Comment_2728477

    Damn, someone is running on old data :D

    Freddy had high kill rate before all those nerfs, addon pass that destroyed most of his addons and BT rework. His kill rate and pick rate is most likely in ######### now.

    This is kill rate from September. There wasn't released any other since, but someone can feel free to share newer version.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/9CCPDHCSFMA1/bez-n-c3-a1zvu.png

    Only survivors got nerfed recently? Hmm.

    BT was more a buff, pop got nerfed, undying got nerfed, Cenobite get nerfed, Twins got nerfed, Deathslinger got nerfed, Fredddy got nerfed.

    You got CoH that makes this game even more easy.

    Hence why I play hide and seek with wraith and make them find me.They are the power role anyway.I let yhee we m enjoy being in charge.

  • @Dino7281 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2728477#Comment_2728477

    Damn, someone is running on old data :D

    Freddy had high kill rate before all those nerfs, addon pass that destroyed most of his addons and BT rework. His kill rate and pick rate is most likely in ######### now.

    This is kill rate from September. There wasn't released any other since, but someone can feel free to share newer version.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/9CCPDHCSFMA1/bez-n-c3-a1zvu.png

    Only survivors got nerfed recently? Hmm.

    BT was more a buff, pop got nerfed, undying got nerfed, Cenobite get nerfed, Twins got nerfed, Deathslinger got nerfed, Fredddy got nerfed.

    You got CoH that makes this game even more easy.

    These stats are for all ranks, including babies who just started the game, not the average experienced player who we should be assuming we're talking about. That basically mirrors the old stats that were for ALL players so we can assume it has not actually changed.

    Also like 5 new killer meta perks came out in the last year alone. Literally the only new meta perk for survivor that has come out since basically launch is possibly CoH. Even then it has so many downsides I'd hardly call it meta.

  • @gendoss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2728482#Comment_2728482

    These stats are for all ranks, including babies who just started the game, not the average experienced player who we should be assuming we're talking about. That basically mirrors the old stats that were for ALL players so we can assume it has not actually changed.

    Also like 5 new killer meta perks came out in the last year alone. Literally the only new meta perk for survivor that has come out since basically launch is possibly CoH. Even then it has so many downsides I'd hardly call it meta.

    Since it’s so had for survivors then what I’m doing is actually a great thing for them.They can do gens in peace without worrying about a mean ole killer chasing them.

  • @Tdbrown50 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2728489#Comment_2728489

    Since it’s so had for survivors then what I’m doing is actually a great thing for them.They can do gens in peace without worrying about a mean ole killer chasing them.

    Sure. You can go ahead and do that but it won't make you a better killer. I get you're being facetious but you should turn your salt that you have against survivors into trying to actually beat them. It'll make the game more fun for everybody anyway.

  • @gendoss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2728482#Comment_2728482

    These stats are for all ranks, including babies who just started the game, not the average experienced player who we should be assuming we're talking about. That basically mirrors the old stats that were for ALL players so we can assume it has not actually changed.

    Also like 5 new killer meta perks came out in the last year alone. Literally the only new meta perk for survivor that has come out since basically launch is possibly CoH. Even then it has so many downsides I'd hardly call it meta.

    Interesting, most players agree that higher MMR is more survivor sided. But you are unique I guess and manage to be in high MMR and losing anyway. It doesn't change a fact that your data is pulled from your ass. This is average. If you want to talk about high MMR, you can watch tournaments. Killers are happy to get 2ks most of the times. Only top 3 killers, well maybe 2 now (I forgot about Spirit nerf to mention) are viable there, any other killer will get his ass kicked. Survivors are super limited on most tournaments.

    So it's not about nerfs, it's about new things now. Alright, changing a lot. Well, Overcome is actually really strong perk combined with healing perks too. Killers got some good, some terrible. No #########. Nothing they got was level of CoH or MoM.

    Let's not forget some survivors perks got buffed. Built to last, Vigil, WoO are quite good now. And best thing you got, a ######### validation for pallets and DH.

  • @Dino7281 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2728489#Comment_2728489

    Interesting, most players agree that higher MMR is more survivor sided. But you are unique I guess and manage to be in high MMR and losing anyway. It doesn't change a fact that your data is pulled from your ass. This is average. If you want to talk about high MMR, you can watch tournaments. Killers are happy to get 2ks most of the times. Only top 3 killers, well maybe 2 now (I forgot about Spirit nerf to mention) are viable there, any other killer will get his ass kicked. Survivors are super limited on most tournaments.

    So it's not about nerfs, it's about new things now. Alright, changing a lot. Well, Overcome is actually really strong perk combined with healing perks too. Killers got some good, some terrible. No #########. Nothing they got was level of CoH or MoM.

    Let's not forget some survivors perks got buffed. Built to last, Vigil, WoO are quite good now. And best thing you got, a ######### validation for pallets and DH.

    Well I'm not losing that often but I still lose sometimes, I'm talking about the average kill rate. At this point people like Scott Jund and Otz think the game is at least balanced - killer sided. Scott made a video about how at tournament level it's evenly balanced.

    This isn't to say that some killers shouldn't be buffed though, I think a lot of killers should like Trapper, Myers, Ghost Face, Bubba, etc, but the top tier killers like Nurse, Artist, Twins, etc., should be nerfed.

    Also I really hate how people say that pallets and DH got buffed. They did not get buffed they became judged by the server which is the most even thing you could ask for. Previously it was literally judged by the killer's screen but now it's not. It was not buffed at all, it just works now.

  • You know Otz is paid by BHVR.Their company line is survivor first.You think Otz is gonna bite the hand that feeds him and say anything that goes against the company line?

  • @Tdbrown50 said:

    You know Otz is paid by BHVR.Their company line is survivor first.You think Otz is gonna bite the hand that feeds him and say anything that goes against the company line?

    The average killer main be like

  • @gendoss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2728495#Comment_2728495

    Well I'm not losing that often but I still lose sometimes, I'm talking about the average kill rate. At this point people like Scott Jund and Otz think the game is at least balanced - killer sided. Scott made a video about how at tournament level it's evenly balanced.

    This isn't to say that some killers shouldn't be buffed though, I think a lot of killers should like Trapper, Myers, Ghost Face, Bubba, etc, but the top tier killers like Nurse, Artist, Twins, etc., should be nerfed.

    Also I really hate how people say that pallets and DH got buffed. They did not get buffed they became judged by the server which is the most even thing you could ask for. Previously it was literally judged by the killer's screen but now it's not. It was not buffed at all, it just works now.

    Did you just said Twins are top tier?

    They already got nerfed hard and they are quite bad now. They have to be basically afk for 7 seconds after each down, unless they get option to slug, which got nerfed by boons a lot.

    I am not sure about Artist, she got nerfed a lot before getting live.


    Scott made a video about tournament where everything was allowed. Killers had average kill rate around 2,16, which is not bad for a tournament, that's true. Problem is that you can see kill rates are boosted. It's not between 0-4, it's between 1-4. Unless killer gives up, he will get 1k by camping in most games.

    Here are data from that tournament:

    @zarr said:

    Over the last weekend, www.twitch.tv/Wwispy1 held a tournament in which every character, perk, item, add-on and offering was allowed. This makes it special because usually in tournaments there are a various restrictions for these things in place.

    I have taken stats on a plethora of tournaments in the past, and every time without fail average kills settled slightly above 2. My experience with and analysis of tournament DbD has contributed to my opinion that the game is actually reasonably well-balanced at the top end, and to my understanding of why the game is statistically killer-sided in public matchmaking. Since killers can evidently compete even against survivor teams composed of some of the very best, most practiced players in the world that are also using voice communications (and do so in very efficient ways) and have highly coordinated loadouts, strategies and tactics, it is easier to understand why in the public matchmaking environment where only around 5% of the player pool even are 4-player SWF groups (of which even less use voice chat, and of which in turn only a tiny fraction is as skilled as tournament players, let alone as practiced and experienced as a team), killers overperform. I think in a scenario of a killer player facing four random survivor players (no voice communication, no prior coordination of builds, strategies or tactics) each equally as skilled and experienced as the killer player, the game is actually favouring killers. I would expect the average result to fall around 2.5 kills. Of course, different killer characters and maps affect things, but we know from public stats that none of them favour survivors universally (even the statistically weakest killer on the statistically strongest survivor map still averages above 2 kills), and so I would assume that scales into the theoretical realm of 5 completely equally skilled and experienced players facing off similarly to how the killer-leaning universal balance scales into the competitive realm. That is to say, I would expect most killers on most maps to still fall within a range of 2-2.5 kills.

    One counter-argument against previous tournament stats is that there are various loadout restrictions in place for both roles. I have never taken real issue with that given that the loadouts in these tournament matches are still entirely comparable to those you will see in an average public match (if anything they are much more optimized), and argued that the overwhelming skill, experience, practice and coordination disparity would already more than make up for loadout differences compared to public teams anyway (meaning even with 10 Decisive Strikes the average public group would still not be anywhere near as competitive as these tournament teams are with their 1 Decisive Strike that they are usually allowed to have), but still, those restrictions do make the tournaments somewhat of an artificially balanced realm.

    In the tournament I'm talking about now, all those restrictions were removed. So not only do you have some of the most skilled, experienced, practiced players in the world communicating with voice chat and coordinating their builds and plays, but they also get to use the most busted stuff, such as 4 Styptics/Syringes, multiple Brand New Parts, 4 Dead Hards and Decisive Strikes. This is a level of play and coordination and of sheer stacked loadouts that you will never see in public matchmaking. ...And yet, as the following stats show, the killers were absolutely able to compete.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/D3QJSAMEUAP8/wispy-everything-allowed.png

    So, we have an average of 2.16 kills, again as in all other tournaments a slightly killer-leaning result. We can see that 11 of the 30 matches ended in outright killer victories (3k, 4k), 13 in outright survivor victories (0k, 1k), and 6 in ties (2k). If we take into consideration that 3 times players decided to play non-S-tier killers (Pinhead, Huntress, Oni), we can say that outright victories are basically an exact split between both roles; in terms of kills, 40% of the time killers won, 40% survivors did, and 20% of the time they drew. That's a surprising level of balance given the ridiculous loadouts at play. It is also worth pointing out that killers overwhelmingly often lose less decisively than survivors, which is to say when the killer loses they usually at least still kill 1 survivor (of 13 losses, 12 (92%) were 1 kill losses), while survivors most of the time lose with 0 escapes rather than 1 (of 11 losses, only 3 (27%) saw 1 survivor escape).

    Another argument people may have even if they accept the statistical fact that the game is balanced at the top end in terms of kills, is that it is not balanced in terms of hooks. I unfortunately did not count the actual amount of hooks while watching the matches, but I believe that hook stages can still be used to draw reasonable conclusions in that regard. So, if we assume the typical "the killer can just tunnel one survivor to death and then facecamp a second survivor in the endgame to achieve a "balanced" result of 2 kills" scenario that is often brought up to argue that an outcome of 2 kills does not necessarily mean the match was "balanced" in a "healthy" way, we would expect 6 stages to be the dominant result. Looking at the stats, we can see that of 30 matches, only 6 ended in 6 stages, or one fifth/20%. 22 matches ended with at least 7 stages, meaning 73% of matches were killer victories in terms of hook stages, and they were not achieved simply by tunnelling one and camping another survivor. This is also obvious by looking at the fact that none of the 6 2k matches ended in 6 stages, all of them had more. In fact, as you can see further at the bottom of the stat sheet, the perk No Way Out was used in 66% of the matches, and it obviously encourages spreading out your hooks on all survivors. On the flipside, only 2 matches ended with less than 6 stages, a mere ~7%. It is therefore obvious that in terms of hook stages (and in deduction hooks) the game leans even more toward killers.

    Now it of course has to be noted that this goes for Nurse, Blight and Spirit, players didn't usually pick other killers for obvious reasons. Either way, at least those three can provably more than compete with even the absolute best that a survivor side can put up (which is way beyond what any public group ever will). This is something that surprised even myself. I always knew the game was much more balanced than many people make it out to be, and tournament results have always supported that, but I did still believe that given the ability to use the absolutely most stacked loadouts of multiple purple med-kits with Styptics, multiple BNP, 4 DS, etc., average kills would at the very least be slightly below 2 rather than still slightly above. Pretty crazy honestly.

    In other tournaments even various of the other killers average out around 2 kills and 6-8 stages with 4-kill matches absolutely being possible, but tournaments do show that only roughly half of the killers are viable at the highest level, with only Nurse, Blight and Spirit viable enough to consistently be able to 4k, Twins being a close contender. It also has to be noted that the map pool in this tournament was limited, and although it included Wreckers' Yard, Dead Dawg Saloon, Rancid Abattoir and Gas Heaven which with few exceptions represent the state of balance of most maps in this game, I do think there are more survivor-favouring maps than killer-favouring maps overall. A variety of killers deserve buffs, a variety of maps should be further adjusted. But those buffs and adjustments are not strictly necessary from a public matchmaking perspective - not only can killer players simply choose to play S-tier killers every single time if they so desire, but good killer players win the majority of their pub matches even with the lowest-tier killers. Public matchmaking even with MMR is simply not able to provide good killer players with equal opponents sufficiently consistently. But likewise, the weakest killers could all be buffed, the problematic maps all adjusted, without it all too negatively impacting public matchmaking balance either.

    The perks used here tell some clear stories too. There are only 19 different survivor and 15 different killer perks in the total pool. That shows how limited the pool of the strongest perks in this game is - 34 out of a total 185 perks seeing use. Not only that, but if we look at how often the individual perks are being used, it becomes clear that it's really only a handful for either role that dominate: Dead Hard and Decisive Strike alone already make for almost half of all survivor perks used, with Borrowed Time, Unbreakable, Deliverance and Prove Thyself making up another ~40%. So almost 90% of all perks used for survivors consist of only 6 different ones. For killers it's similar, with Corrupt Intervention, Deadlock, No Way Out, Lethal Pursuer, Ruin and NOED being 6 perks combining for 86% of all perks used.

    I do think a ton of perks should be buffed to get them to a level where they are even approachingly able to compete for slots with perks the likes of those mentioned, but I don't think that the limitedness of perk usage at the absolute top level is necessarily all too problematic. In games there always are a fairly limited amount of S-tier characters and items, and it's no different in DbD. Ideally there would be more for a more varied top-level meta, but in public matchmaking you can already get pretty creative with your loadouts without giving up much. However, the perks do tell us a bit about the gameplay and parts of it could be seen as problematic: The prevalence of DS, BT, Unbreakable and Deliverance show that camping, tunnelling and slugging are the most effective killing strategies that survivors have to combat. Maybe the game could be better if it was reworked to concentrate more strictly on getting as many hooks as possible rather than revolve around these strategies at the top end. On the killer side, Corrupt and Pursuer highlight that the early game is crucial for killers, they have to get pressure up as soon as possible. It could help to introduce an "early game collapse" phase after all, such as simply by blocking all generators until the first chase has begun. No Way Out and NOED on the other hand highlight the fact that killers are at a disadvantage in the endgame - healthy survivors hit with a basic attack can regularly make it to a gate even over large distances, and killers regularly cannot defend gates unless they happen to spawn within close proximity of one another. I personally would not be opposed to the idea of having NOED be a basekit mechanic, without the movement speed boost, giving survivors a totem counter at base at the same time. To bring Nurse and Spirit in line with a NOED basekit reality, I think making Lethal Blink hits and Grudge hits not count as basic hits would be a welcome adjustment (it would be even without basekit NOED).

    Some other notes: No Way Out's popularity shows that even the best killer players expect to get into an endgame scenario regularly in even matches. I think there has to be a change in mentality of players to not consider a game lost just because all generators have been completed. Given a desired goal of 2 kills and 2 escapes, a balanced match obviously has to see all generators get finished. Not only that, but since killers can almost always all but guarantee 1 kill in the endgame, a balanced match much of the time is expected to see all generators get finished with at least 3 survivors still alive at that point. Food for thought.

    I was surprised that Circle Of Healing didn't see more play. It goes to show that other perks are more valuable if you just bring a med-kit. The standard build for most teams was: 4 DS, 4 DH, 2 BT, 2 Deliverance, 2 Unbreakable, 2 Prove Thyself, with everything else being "tech" variations, and Circle not even being a popular tech (only brought in for 3 matches of the 30).

    The problematic add-ons are definitely still problematic: Nurse's range add-ons, Spirit's Mother-Daughter Ring, Blight's Alchemist Ring, Brand New Parts, Styptics, Syringes - these are all blatantly overtuned, and particularly the survivors' ability to bring 4 overtuned add-ons is ridiculous. I would even say it's precisely the ability to bring multiple that makes them a problem - if random survivors only bring 1-2 of these (which is already fairly rare), their impact potential is mostly alright. I think SWF groups should have perk and item limitations in place, such that they can only bring any perk or item/add-on at most 1 time. The killer add-ons should simply be rebalanced.

    Moris are still the most balance-relevant offering in the game. Without map offerings, survivors in this tournament usually burned Petrified Oaks, and their impact on the matches was moderate at most. The Ebony Memento Moris that killers usually burned on the other hand consistently made much more of a difference. Bypassing any and all rescue mechanics (DS, bodyblock and sabo plays, pallet and flashlight saves) as well as saving time and holding positions particularly in the endgame turned out to be crucial at various points in these matches. That said, I still think moris are in a fairly good spot now.

    Final note: The finals of the tournament are actually still to be played out. They will happen next weekend, so keep on eye out on the stream I linked.

    Problem is that he didn't track actual hooks, but hook stages instead, so we can't reallly prove how much camping was done here.

    Anyway, there is something interesting to see. Only viable killers there are Blight and Nurse. Spirit always got only 1k.


    This game is balanced for 2 killers. I hate seing posts about this game is killer-sided / survivor-sided. You can't make arguments about killer-sided at all. Is this game killer-sided for a clown? Hell no. You have lot of killers and only few are viable. There are 2 killers viable for highest level. There is more for average, but you still have lot of killers that are not viable even for that.

  • Here’s how I roleplay my play style,Wraith just wants to watch tv and be left alone.Let those pesky survivors fix the gens so he can have power and just chill out.

  • It’s really the most fun I’ve had playing in weeks!And watching survivors get like 10k blood points max is the cherry on top.

  • @gendoss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2728495#Comment_2728495

    Well I'm not losing that often but I still lose sometimes, I'm talking about the average kill rate. At this point people like Scott Jund and Otz think the game is at least balanced - killer sided. Scott made a video about how at tournament level it's evenly balanced.

    This isn't to say that some killers shouldn't be buffed though, I think a lot of killers should like Trapper, Myers, Ghost Face, Bubba, etc, but the top tier killers like Nurse, Artist, Twins, etc., should be nerfed.

    Also I really hate how people say that pallets and DH got buffed. They did not get buffed they became judged by the server which is the most even thing you could ask for. Previously it was literally judged by the killer's screen but now it's not. It was not buffed at all, it just works now.

    It works now, well depends on your ping. I play with ping under 30 ms, which is good. So I really don't feel any validation is deserved for me. Well, I see it really often anyway. It's super frustrating to lose the game, because I got validated multiple times. It's not my fault we see different things, but I am the one punished for it.

    I am not really sure about that "working" as it should. Thing is that it should be possible to use DH and get hit anyway (validated), but I wasn't able to get that effect at all, but it's really easy to get as a killer, which makes me think they just shifted an issue, instead fixing it for both sides.

  • @Tdbrown50 said:

    Here’s how I roleplay my play style,Wraith just wants to watch tv and be left alone.Let those pesky survivors fix the gens so he can have power and just chill out.

    Well, they are creating Toggle interactions, so it's not going to be that good.

    They will no longer have to actually hold M1...

    But your roleplay is actually really good. Poor Wraith just want to watch new season of The Witcher and those survivors are so slow at doing their job! Just give me power, so I can Netflix and Chill.

  • @Tdbrown50 said:

    You know Otz is paid by BHVR.Their company line is survivor first.You think Otz is gonna bite the hand that feeds him and say anything that goes against the company line?

    I can't get over the fact that somebody legitimately made up a conspiracy theory to justify that otz could ever believe the game wasn't survivor sided. This is next level.

  • @gendoss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2728502#Comment_2728502

    I can't get over the fact that somebody legitimately made up a conspiracy theory to justify that otz could ever believe the game wasn't survivor sided. This is next level.

    Yeah, screw survivor/killer sided. Noone is going to throw dirt on Daddy Otz!

  • @gendoss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2728495#Comment_2728495

    Well I'm not losing that often but I still lose sometimes, I'm talking about the average kill rate. At this point people like Scott Jund and Otz think the game is at least balanced - killer sided. Scott made a video about how at tournament level it's evenly balanced.

    This isn't to say that some killers shouldn't be buffed though, I think a lot of killers should like Trapper, Myers, Ghost Face, Bubba, etc, but the top tier killers like Nurse, Artist, Twins, etc., should be nerfed.

    Also I really hate how people say that pallets and DH got buffed. They did not get buffed they became judged by the server which is the most even thing you could ask for. Previously it was literally judged by the killer's screen but now it's not. It was not buffed at all, it just works now.

    Hahaha "at tournament level it's evenly balanced" 😂

    Yeah the level where survivor get handicapped by perk selection and restrictions.

    That's where it's balanced 😂

    When the survivor and killer player are both tournament level skilled but the former get handicapped as to not to steamroll the latter. And those killers still have to rely on some form of camping and/or tunneling.

    Sadly (assuming a working matchmaking aka same skilled survivor and killer players) in public lobbies there isn't any handicap.

  • I found a pretty fun meme build on bubba lately.

    Speed limiter and insidious, the rest is up for choice.

    When you down a survivor camp them, but don't commit to it. Meaning if somebody comes for the unhook you just stare at them. When the survivor i'm camping goes second stage i leave and don't bother them for the rest of the match.

    Only did it a couple of times but so far Davids are the biggest daredevils. They will look me right in the eye before unhooking.

    Nancy's are the biggest scaredy cats. They will leave and never go back if they see the slightest bit of me

    Don't know why but seeing the survivors reaction to me not doing anything when they unhook is pretty funny

  • @gendoss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2728502#Comment_2728502

    I can't get over the fact that somebody legitimately made up a conspiracy theory to justify that otz could ever believe the game wasn't survivor sided. This is next level.

    It’s not conspiracy lol.He is a fog whisperer.Fog whisperers are compensated by BHVR.Therefore he is getting money from BHVR.If BHVR says game is killer sided,Otz will not turn around and say it’s survivor sided.I don’t blame him,nothing against him at all,but it would be dumb if him to contradict the company line.

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    I found a pretty fun meme build on bubba lately.

    Speed limiter and insidious, the rest is up for choice.

    When you down a survivor camp them, but don't commit to it. Meaning if somebody comes for the unhook you just stare at them. When the survivor i'm camping goes second stage i leave and don't bother them for the rest of the match.

    Only did it a couple of times but so far Davids are the biggest daredevils. They will look me right in the eye before unhooking.

    Nancy's are the biggest scaredy cats. They will leave and never go back if they see the slightest bit of me

    Don't know why but seeing the survivors reaction to me not doing anything when they unhook is pretty funny

    Anything to have fun because playing killer the “right” way is anything but fun.I just want to waste as much survivor time as possible while giving them the least amount of bp .

  • @burt0r said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2728499#Comment_2728499

    Hahaha "at tournament level it's evenly balanced" 😂

    Yeah the level where survivor get handicapped by perk selection and restrictions.

    That's where it's balanced 😂

    When the survivor and killer player are both tournament level skilled but the former get handicapped as to not to steamroll the latter. And those killers still have to rely on some form of camping and/or tunneling.

    Sadly (assuming a working matchmaking aka same skilled survivor and killer players) in public lobbies there isn't any handicap.

    No actually when everything is allowed with no restrictions killers had a 2.65 average kill rate meaning that it's slightly killer sided.

  • Also it’s really funny since I’m not a great player by any stretch,but with a level one wraith,no perks and no add ons,sneaking up and grabbing survivors off gens.don’t have a clue how to play wraith lol.

  • Yeah, I don't know about that. 😐

  • @gendoss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2728518#Comment_2728518

    No actually when everything is allowed with no restrictions killers had a 2.65 average kill rate meaning that it's slightly killer sided.

    Ok,ok we get it we get it!!!!Anything over a .00000000000001 k average is killer sided.Survivors need to be given powers just like the killers and killers don’t get perks because that’s killer sided and gens should only take 2 seconds because survivors having to do gens is killer sided.Survivors should be able to teleport to said gens because running to gens is killer sided.Uf survivor doesn’t want to do gens ,exit gates should auto open so they can just walk out,because if a killer stops them it’s killer sided.We get it already.Would you like to play a game of tic tac toe?

  • @Tdbrown50 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2728522#Comment_2728522

    Anything to have fun because playing killer the “right” way is anything but fun.I just want to waste as much survivor time as possible while giving them the least amount of bp .

    Oof don't know about that chief.

    That sounds a bit extreme to me. I think if you reach that point you'd be better of playing a completly different game entirely.

    Don't think having that kind of mindset is going to be healthy in the long run

  • I’m not good enough to be toxic,but I can be BORING lol.

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2728529#Comment_2728529

    Oof don't know about that chief.

    That sounds a bit extreme to me. I think if you reach that point you'd be better of playing a completly different game entirely.

    Don't think having that kind of mindset is going to be healthy in the long run

    Totally made game more fun lol.Like hide and seek.Make survivors do everything and get nothing in return.No chase points,no healing points and I get to sit back and laugh.

  • I feel like I’m in control playing this way.When gens are done and they try to find me I open the gate.EZ!

  • Real question,why is it when survivors make fun of killers and are super toxic in games,it’s “funny”?If a killer does something like I’m doing,I need to take a break?Im just showing survivors we can make their games suck too.I can’t dominate them playing regular way,but I can waste their time and make it as boring as I can.

  • @gendoss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2728518#Comment_2728518

    No actually when everything is allowed with no restrictions killers had a 2.65 average kill rate meaning that it's slightly killer sided.

    Interesting. According to the summary @Dino7281 posted (which i didn't see before making my post) the average in those unrestrained tournament was 2.16 and not the 2.65 you now mention.

  • I just thought of the perfect game for survivors!!!They get to run and jump and play without doing gens and no killer.Track and field in nes!!!

  • @burt0r said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2728499#Comment_2728499

    Hahaha "at tournament level it's evenly balanced" 😂

    Yeah the level where survivor get handicapped by perk selection and restrictions.

    That's where it's balanced 😂

    When the survivor and killer player are both tournament level skilled but the former get handicapped as to not to steamroll the latter. And those killers still have to rely on some form of camping and/or tunneling.

    Sadly (assuming a working matchmaking aka same skilled survivor and killer players) in public lobbies there isn't any handicap.

    There was a tournament where everything was allowed, he talks about that.

    He used wrong data as always, but if balance = 2k, then it was balanced. Problem is that it was balanced only for 2 killers out of 26...

  • @gendoss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2728518#Comment_2728518

    No actually when everything is allowed with no restrictions killers had a 2.65 average kill rate meaning that it's slightly killer sided.

    I even linked you results... how the hell did you manage to get even this wrong.

    Just start using correct numbers, or don't use them at all.

  • @Dino7281 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2728518#Comment_2728518

    There was a tournament where everything was allowed, he talks about that.

    He used wrong data as always, but if balance = 2k, then it was balanced. Problem is that it was balanced only for 2 killers out of 26...

    I know hence why I made the first argument.

    Admitting i didn't knew of this new tournament.

    But that doesn't disprove that the other killers are only balanced around restricted survivor in a tournament environment.

  • Someone had a bad game.

  • @TheMadCat said:

    Someone had a bad game.

    No someone trying to learn new killer and game is over 5 minutes in because all survivors want to do is gens and gate.So if I can’t learn new killer I can play my own way and have fun.

  • It's always perplexing for me to see takes like this. You think refusing to play the game while being in the game is somehow a "gotcha", rather than you wasting your own time when you could be doing anything else, including not being in the game to begin with? That's even a step above people that apparently still play the game constantly despite professing how deeply they hate the experience.

    Even if I were to get bodied in all of my killer games (I don't, I win much more often than not), I would still play for even just any singular chase I can get, any singular hook, any second I can prolong the round by, because I play the game for what the game is about, and I wouldn't play the game at all if I didn't enjoy what it is about. To stand around refusing to play the game I came to play because I'm "losing" is a paradoxical notion to me. Not least because a match is never actually lost before it is, so even if I were to care more about "winning" than about playing the game itself, there'd still always be reason for me to keep trying.

    @Dino7281 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2728499#Comment_2728499

    Did you just said Twins are top tier?

    They already got nerfed hard and they are quite bad now. They have to be basically afk for 7 seconds after each down, unless they get option to slug, which got nerfed by boons a lot.

    I am not sure about Artist, she got nerfed a lot before getting live.

    Scott made a video about tournament where everything was allowed. Killers had average kill rate around 2,16, which is not bad for a tournament, that's true. Problem is that you can see kill rates are boosted. It's not between 0-4, it's between 1-4. Unless killer gives up, he will get 1k by camping in most games.

    Here are data from that tournament:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/297338/statistical-evaluation-of-an-interesting-tournament

    Problem is that he didn't track actual hooks, but hook stages instead, so we can't reallly prove how much camping was done here.

    Anyway, there is something interesting to see. Only viable killers there are Blight and Nurse. Spirit always got only 1k.

    This game is balanced for 2 killers. I hate seing posts about this game is killer-sided / survivor-sided. You can't make arguments about killer-sided at all. Is this game killer-sided for a clown? Hell no. You have lot of killers and only few are viable. There are 2 killers viable for highest level. There is more for average, but you still have lot of killers that are not viable even for that.

    It's cool that you keep spreading awareness linking to my thread, but I would like to ask for you to stop doing so if you're gonna keep using it to further false talking points that you in the thread itself already brought up but did not want to enter a discussion on.

    Kill rates are not "boosted" by 1ks. As I'd already pointed out there, the fact that killers are massively favoured to secure at least 1 kill in much of any scenario is not something that would be "skewing" kill rates in some artificial or unfair-to-killers way. It is a completely balance-relevant aspect of this game. (And also completely relevant to the experience of the game that is being balanced for, it's still an actual player actually dying.) Just like it would be completely balance-relevant if survivors were massively favoured to secure at least 1 escape in most scenarios and thereby make 4ks vanishingly rare. The fact that the game favours killers to win with 4 kills much more than it does survivors with 4 escapes naturally is a killer-sided aspect of its balancing, and as I had also already pointed out, to bring about a more fairly balanced state of the game with regards to this, there would have to be changes that make it equally as likely for survivors to at least still have 1 escape even in landslide losses as it is for killers to at least still have 1 kill. I. e. we would have to strive for a 1-3 kill/escape range. Or alternatively of course, there would have to be changes to make it much less likely for the killer to be able to secure at least 1 kill even in losing, such that the range is actually 0-4. But to use this already killer-favouring balance aspect of the game to argue they should be even more favoured is just perplex.

    It doesn't matter how much camping was done in the tournament to achieve those kill rates. Hook stages do prove that killers did not simply camp/tunnel 2 survivors to achieve 2k averages, but even if I had not recorded hook stages altogether, camping is part of the game and therefore naturally inherent to its balancing.

    Spirit did not only get 1ks. She was played 4 times, one round of which was a 4k. She averaged 1.75 kills, and 7.75 stages. She is absolutely viable here, and not only that, she has only recently received a fairly big balance patch and players are still figuring out how to optimally play (and build) her. This is especially true for comp players that have been playing and practicing Spirit at this level for years, as now her chase dynamic has changed a lot and takes a lot of unlearning of old habits and learning of new ways to utilize her. She definitely got nerfed, but she's still high-level viable.

    Talking about high-level viability, it's not really a meaningful point to say that only few killers fall into that category. We are not only talking about the highest levels of performances here, we are talking about the highest levels of loadouts on the survivor side as well. They have to use the absolute strongest perks, items and add-ons on everyone in order to be able to compete at this level. The survivor side conditions for high-level viability are at least equally as limited as those for killers, and arguably they are decidedly more limited since being an SWF team of 4 highly-skilled players that practice together frequently and use voice comms are prerequisites for a survivor side that is competing at this level that killers do not have.

    Beyond that, these results are not actually evidence that only these killers are viable at this level. Players mostly only chose to play those killers here, the lack of other killers being played is not automatically evidence that they would not be able to achieve a 2k average here. In fact, the 3 times that other killers did get played, they averaged 1.6 kills and 7 stages, with Huntress getting a 3k. I agree that it is unlikely for most killers to achieve a 2.X kill average here like Nurse and Blight did, but it's not impossible, and there are actually a fair few killers that with the help of certain add-ons could very well still manage to. And regardless, in tournaments where both sides have restrictions and players are forced to play other killers (i. e. tournaments where both sides are not using S-tier loadouts), kill rates still average out to slightly above 2 basically every time, with 3-4ks being completely possible for a whole bunch of killers. Including Twins by the way, who are definitely still a highly viable killer, even despite the fact that yes, they have suffered from recent changes (DH validation, Circle Of Healing) more than any other killer (and do deserve adjustments to account for this, in my opinion, such as Victor being able to snuff Boons).

    You can make arguments for the game being killer-sided. At the top level here with both sides using the strongest stuff and playing at a very high level, kills rates did average out to above 50%, they are killer-leaning. Hook stages even more so. And since this is an environment with survivor teams that have levels of coordination and cohesion as well as practiced voice comms that are basically non-existent in the public matchmaking environment, I actually think the game is killer-sided in public matchmaking. Global stats also support this conclusion, as do the kill rates of competent-and-above killer streamers that win the vast majority of their pub matches (with any killer), regularly pretty decisively. Only for equally as skilled 4-SWFs with voice comms pubs are comparably as favourable, which is not even 5% of the overall playerbase as far as we know. But I still want buffs for a bunch of killers and nerfs for SWFs.

  • @burt0r said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2728605#Comment_2728605

    I know hence why I made the first argument.

    Admitting i didn't knew of this new tournament.

    But that doesn't disprove that the other killers are only balanced around restricted survivor in a tournament environment.

    Hey, I just made stats from OhTofu tournament's, where is quite a lot of perks banned.

    @Dino7281 said:

    Hi, so I like tournaments and I like data. I hope noone has done this before, but I didn't find it at least, so I watched tournament that was hosted by OhTofu and tried to get some data from it. Sorry, if I made a mistake somewhere.

    So general rules:

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_vqE5Dyy9qB9PLq1HX5jYARBGoo_A8AFNUiWdArr4ns/edit

    -Perks can be used only once, except BT (twice)

    -Number of items allowed is different for each killer

    -9 banned perks for each killer and 19 banned perks for survivors + specific banned perks based on killer

    -Team can't play same killer more than once

    -Team can't play from same pool more than twice

    Pool 1 - Blight, Nurse, Spirit, Twins

    Pool 2 - Pyramid Head, Artist, Oni, Doctor, Hillbilly

    Pool 3 - Huntress, Demogorgon, Plague, Hag

    I wasn't interested in survivor's perks when they can be used only once, so I tracked just kills, hooks, killer perks.

    Most used killer perks (41 games)

    Corrupt 41

    NOED 26

    Ruin 23

    No way out 18

    PoP 11

    Undying 9

    Killer averages

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/RWSIWFQ6VEZ1/image.png

    Banned perks is just how many, you can see what perks in a link above.

    Items are:

    0 - no items

    2 - Uncommon Flashlight + Firecracker

    3 - Uncommon Flashlight + Firecracker + Common Medkit

    4 - Uncommon Flashlight + Firecracker + Common Medkit + Common Toolbox

    Games results

    Average kill rate 2,17

    Average number of hooks 5,05

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/6QMSYUQD94IO/image.png

    Then you have dbd league, there is so many banned perks there.... For example survivors have 41 banned perks against Ghostface :D


    Thing is that it is only way how to make it at least little interesting. You have to limit both sides. Survivors are way more limited for sure.

  • @zarr said:

    It's always perplexing for me to see takes like this. You think refusing to play the game while being in the game is somehow a "gotcha", rather than you wasting your own time when you could be doing anything else, including not being in the game to begin with? That's even a step above people that apparently still play the game constantly despite professing how deeply they hate the experience.

    Even if I were to get bodied in all of my killer games (I don't, I win much more often than not), I would still play for even just any singular chase I can get, any singular hook, any second I can prolong the round by, because I play the game for what the game is about, and I wouldn't play the game at all if I didn't enjoy what it is about. To stand around refusing to play the game I came to play because I'm "losing" is a paradoxical notion to me. Not least because a match is never actually lost before it is, so even if I were to care more about "winning" than about playing the game itself, there'd still always be reason for me to keep trying.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2728504#Comment_2728504

    It's cool that you keep spreading awareness linking to my thread, but I would like to ask for you to stop doing so if you're gonna keep using it to further false talking points that you in the thread itself already brought up but did not want to enter a discussion on.

    Kill rates are not "boosted" by 1ks. As I'd already pointed out there, the fact that killers are massively favoured to secure at least 1 kill in much of any scenario is not something that would be "skewing" kill rates in some artificial or unfair-to-killers way. It is a completely balance-relevant aspect of this game. (And also completely relevant to the experience of the game that is being balanced for, it's still an actual player actually dying.) Just like it would be completely balance-relevant if survivors were massively favoured to secure at least 1 escape in most scenarios and thereby make 4ks vanishingly rare. The fact that the game favours killers to win with 4 kills much more than it does survivors with 4 escapes naturally is a killer-sided aspect of its balancing, and as I had also already pointed out, to bring about a more fairly balanced state of the game with regards to this, there would have to be changes that make it equally as likely for survivors to at least still have 1 escape even in landslide losses as it is for killers to at least still have 1 kill. I. e. we would have to strive for a 1-3 kill/escape range. Or alternatively of course, there would have to be changes to make it much less likely for the killer to be able to secure at least 1 kill even in losing, such that the range is actually 0-4. But to use this already killer-favouring balance aspect of the game to argue they should be even more favoured is just perplex.

    It doesn't matter how much camping was done in the tournament to achieve those kill rates. Hook stages do prove that killers did not simply camp/tunnel 2 survivors to achieve 2k averages, but even if I had not recorded hook stages altogether, camping is part of the game and therefore naturally inherent to its balancing.

    Spirit did not only get 1ks. She was played 4 times, one round of which was a 4k. She averaged 1.75 kills, and 7.75 stages. She is absolutely viable here, and not only that, she has only recently received a fairly big balance patch and players are still figuring out how to optimally play (and build) her. This is especially true for comp players that have been playing and practicing Spirit at this level for years, as now her chase dynamic has changed a lot and takes a lot of unlearning of old habits and learning of new ways to utilize her. She definitely got nerfed, but she's still high-level viable.

    Talking about high-level viability, it's not really a meaningful point to say that only few killers fall into that category. We are not only talking about the highest levels of performances here, we are talking about the highest levels of loadouts on the survivor side as well. They have to use the absolute strongest perks, items and add-ons on everyone in order to be able to compete at this level. The survivor side conditions for high-level viability are at least equally as limited as those for killers, and arguably they are decidedly more limited since being an SWF team of 4 highly-skilled players that practice together frequently and use voice comms are prerequisites for a survivor side that is competing at this level that killers do not have.

    Beyond that, these results are not actually evidence that only these killers are viable at this level. Players mostly only chose to play those killers here, the lack of other killers being played is not automatically evidence that they would not be able to achieve a 2k average here. In fact, the 3 times that other killers did get played, they averaged 1.6 kills and 7 stages, with Huntress getting a 3k. I agree that it is unlikely for most killers to achieve a 2.X kill average here like Nurse and Blight did, but it's not impossible, and there are actually a fair few killers that with the help of certain add-ons could very well still manage to. And regardless, in tournaments where both sides have restrictions and players are forced to play other killers (i. e. tournaments where both sides are not using S-tier loadouts), kill rates still average out to slightly above 2 basically every time, with 3-4ks being completely possible for a whole bunch of killers. Including Twins by the way, who are definitely still a highly viable killer, even despite the fact that yes, they have suffered from recent changes (DH validation, Circle Of Healing) more than any other killer (and do deserve adjustments to account for this, in my opinion, such as Victor being able to snuff Boons).

    You can make arguments for the game being killer-sided. At the top level here with both sides using the strongest stuff and playing at a very high level, kills rates did average out to above 50%, they are killer-leaning. Hook stages even more so. And since this is an environment with survivor teams that have levels of coordination and cohesion as well as practiced voice comms that are basically non-existent in the public matchmaking environment, I actually think the game is killer-sided in public matchmaking. Global stats also support this conclusion, as do the kill rates of competent-and-above killer streamers that win the vast majority of their pub matches (with any killer), regularly pretty decisively. Only for equally as skilled 4-SWFs with voice comms pubs are comparably as favourable, which is not even 5% of the overall playerbase as far as we know. But I still want buffs for a bunch of killers and nerfs for SWFs.

    I’m not wasting my time,I’m wasting survivors time,I have all the free time in the world.I’m having more fun playing this way than any other way.Survivors are always try hard,I’m the opposite,I’m not trying.I dont want them to have fun.If they are not having fun,I’m Having a blast!If survivors showed any amount of courtesy or manners maybe I would do the same and the whole game would be better off.Until then,when in Rome.I tried playing by the survivors handbook for killers,SCREW THAT $@@@!!!!Now I want to raise the misery index!!Thats my fun and I don’t care what survivors think!!I paid good money for this game and I’ll play how I see fit.It’s what they do and their way is just having fun,we’ll do is mine!!!

‹ 1 2 3 4