Console players, Tunnelling killers and survivors that have no idea how to play
the lesser of two evils ...
either enable cross play and be matched with awful survivors (most of the time) and tunnelling killers
or
disable it and have 30+ minute wait times :(
Comments
Yes because all PC players are perfect in every way imaginable.
I played crossplay off today. Spoilers: PC only players is the same than console mixed with PC players.
I noticed no difference.
I'm console, and honestly, as survivor, I dodge all lobbies that are all ps4 players.
I want at least 1 PC player on my team.
Sorry, but, it's true.
Unless its me. Then my presence will make you weep.
I see way more xbox players that can dominate as good if not better than pc. Just faced of against a hook camping hag and she was tunneling on top of that. I was cleansing a hex as she brought him to hook but cleansed a half sec before she hit me. I couldnt find my team but found a chest. I got a med kit, healed, and returned to hook because my team had still not arrived..but werent working gens either. Would you like to guess what platformed they played on? This game is filled with idiots from all platforms and your nieve as ######### if you think differently.
Coming from a PC player, I've seen plenty of people on steam that are absolutely trash at the game, some are good and some aren't the platform doesn't make the player, from what I can tell all platforms generally have the good and the bad, I won't deny the advantage keyboard and mouse gives once you've mastered it but it's only noticable on the killer side and it isn't really enough to claim one is better than the other, it just means like a few killers perform better on PC than they would console
After playing on Console exclusively for 3 years and then switching on Crossplay.....there is no difference.
I tried Crossplay off for the first time a few days ago. My Queue Times were actually faster (from around 3-5 minutes to under 1 minute) and the teammates were better for the most part.
Big disadvantage is that you get only matched with players who also have crossplay disabled, so I faced the same Killer players all the time, which makes it quite boring.
No difference. PC killers tunneling as much as console. Also theres bad survivors in both sides.
As a pc player instead of hooking I fart candy canes and hand out free money.
Its like Free Money but it's !!!FREE!!!!!!MONEY!!!
Oh. Don't thank me. Thank pc gaming. And thank arbitrary shitting on others over plastic box preferences.;)
Edit 1:Wait shitting isn't censored? Is #########?
Edit 2: yes, it is!
The major difference between PC and console lobbies is mindset
For some reason a lot of PC players seem to have this superiority complex and think they’re better than all console players. case in point, this thread
Is it a case of “my PC cost more than your console so I must be the better player”? Or another reason, who knows
All I know is that this isn’t the first ‘PC good/ console bad’ thread and it certainly won’t be the last
No, Totally agree it's a mixed bag. But, for me, 3 ps4 loading in, usually equates to a 3 man swf with an inflated sense of their skill level that die quickly in overly altruistic moves, ######### game for me.
I would celebrate your presence! And be privileged to have played with you!
What am i then - i play on PC and PS4?
I'd say you're more qualified to give an informed opinion on whether one platform's playerbase is that different than the others.
My gut says no, aside from input aamd frame differences.
I only want to play survivor with PC players because console can't use stretch res or auto dead hard
Why thank you <3
Definitely correct because all pc players are amazing 😂
I don't even know who's on console or PC anymore, I freaked out when I had a supposed console player say gg at the end of a match, only to find out it was an Epic Store player.
My friend and I -- both on console -- just played a match against a face-camping Bubba. When the first person went down and we realized immediately the Bubba was camping, he and I jumped on gens. Our two (presumably) PC teammates (who, based on their usernames, were playing together as a duo) spent their match getting downed and re-downed by the Bubba until both were dead. If either of them had simply jumped on a gen, we would have had a three-person escape, but instead, my friend and I got the match down to 25% of the last gen remaining before we were eventually killed (literally) by the 2 v. 1 we ended up in because our two PC teammates were the proverbial bug hurling themselves against the windshield over and over again.
And for the record, these were both "Rank 1" PC players. Good players and not so good players can be found on all platforms and at all ranks.