Favorite Lobby music?
Some of my favorites are pyramid head, blight and nemesis. But demo has my favorite one and I often find myself just listening to the theme than starting a game. I wish we could pick a theme when we play survivor. What are yours?
Comments
Deathslinger’s oni’s and clown’s are my favourites
ᵐʸ ʰᵘˢᵇᵃⁿᵈˢ
Great choices
Lol, I like his too but the PTB one
Trickster and Nemesis for me!
<3
Winter Solstice
Hallowed Blight / Midnight Grove
Trickster PTB
Twins was the new killer when I started so twins is "default Dbd music" to me
I think legion, demo pyramid head and slinger are the coolest
I agree they need to give Freddy an actual lobby music next
Pyramid Head, Trickster, and Artist has the best lobby music, imo.
Great Choices, I forgot to mention but ghostface also has a great one
In order:
1- Pyramid Head
2- Rin Yamaoka
3- Akira Yamaoka - Promise (Reprise)
Nemesis, Pyramid Head, Demogorgan, Spirit, and Pinhead
1) Darkness Among Us
2) Resident Evil
3) Cursed Legacy
1. Trickster
2. Pyramid Head
3. Blight
The survivor lobby music is actually pretty fitting. It's the perfect mixture of sombre and apprehensive, for me at least.
The Resident Evil/Nemesis lobby music is the best in my opinion. I honestly couldn't list who's second or third best from there because to me, all the lobby themes in this game are good.
1) Legion
2) Pyramid Head
3) Demo
4) Trickster
5) Chinese New year
Trickster and Legion.
1. Nemesis, it's soo good
2. Demogorgon, it's very unique and nice
3. Oni, it's very fitting
For as much hate as trickster gets, his theme and lore are very strong
Demos is so good
Yep
Legions and tricksters ptb for me
The original sultry guitar.
Easily Trickster.
I join the game since Feb 2019, which was Chinese new year event. Can you image that theme was the first one I heard in the lobby? I got so much hype because of that.
Sadly the year later, the theme only stay at Menu screen, which is....I only hear it for 5sec when the game start then get into basic Survivor lobby them or Killers' one. Further more, I remember its used to be perfect loops, not you can hear the cut and replay.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CulxhrlPBsMThat does sound great