Can pls BT bodyblocks go away?
Survivors want fair play right? Go for the unhooker. That's what I do (because I want to). But then the previously hooked Survivor just bodyblocks you and want to take the hit. So I down them after few seconds because they are still in my face for some reason. Then they get tunneled.
Can we please do something about BT (Borrowed Time) bodyblocks? Thanks.
Comments
Just give BT recipients no killer collision for the 12 seconds. It'd make the thing more effective while neutering emergent use.
And then they cry for slug or tunnel
BT in my opinion is made to deter the killer from going after the person just unhooked. As a killer main I will tell you this. If you have BT and you body block me from chasing the unhooker... I will tunnel you down and wait out your DS.
Don't weaponize a defensive perk.
Yep. "Wow... I wonder why the killer tunnels me, damn. Such a noob lol."
Would be nice.
How else am I going to get you to pick me up for a DS stun?
The one thing I fear about removing the bodyblocking option is that it will only affect solo Q players. No other survivor will risk going to unhook someone if they know they are exposing themselves to be insta hit. SWF will still manage to coordinate the rescue, but solo Q will most probably die forgotten because... well, "teammates"
Cmon mate we need more 9999 second chance perks on survivors.
Wait out their DS? Screw that, I eat it because I am hard committing to them regardless. Hell if I care.
This tbh
I genuinely do not care if a survior uses BT to bodyblock in and of itself. What pisses me off is when they are clearly doing it yet piss and cry about how they were tunneled or slugged.
If you want to take agro from the killer have fun. Just stop crying at the inevitable conclusion. Especially when they try and blind me only to fail and get downed again anyway because lightborne.
No. The same killers are camping and waiting for a grab instead of hit and then that survivor go in second stage the same survivors can bodyblock and things like that. So the answer for you is never.
I actually never found bodyblocking by BT survivors to be all that effective against me. It only really works if they happen to block a narrow passage, otherwise I still catch the other survivor. And even if they do somehow get an effective block I just hit them which forces them to mend while I chase down the other survivor who didn’t get a speed burst so I’m still keep two people off gens simultaneously for a bit.
That said I certainly wouldn’t have a problem with BT survivors having no collision. 🤷♂️
How about hitting the BT dude and going after the unhooker? Whats the issue? BT is supposed to ensure no direct hook trade if played properly. Stop complaining about every perk survivors use.
first chase and a down -> 3 gens done
eat ds -> 2 gens done
end result 1k :/
The unhooker doesnt get that much distance cause he doesnt get a sprintboost if you hit the BT dude first.
I agree with this.
I love when Survivors basically force a Killer to tunnel or slug or camp, then blame the Killer.
Killer: *Hooks Survivor. Turns around and sees 2 other Survivors hiding, waiting for him to walk away. Killer does not walk away.* Survivors: OMG Noob camper scrub!
Killer: *Downs someone. Sees their friend waiting nearby to flashlight or pallet save. Chases friend for 45 seconds because loops and pallets. Downs friend. Returns for first person. First Survivor had crawled to a corner of the map with Iron Will. Goes back to second survivor; same thing.* Survivors: ######### slugger! Learn 2 play!
Survivor: *Bodyblocks off the hook with BT. Hides in a locker in front of the Killer with DS. Does a gen in the Killer's face. SWFs are all the same Survivor with the same cosmetics and bring the same item. Killer waits out BT or DS, or grabs off gen. Killer hits the same Survivor twice because they all look the same.* Survivors: Stop tunneling! Noob tunneler!
And yes, all have happened to me. The 'Clone SWF' more times than I can count.
You do understand that the unhooker will have less distance to you than the BT dude you have hit, right? Yeah, or just be an clown and run after the unhooked who just played his cards well.
100% getting tunneled out of the game for doing this.
When the guy with BT tries to body block:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ru8DMW-grYfact
If this is 'easy' as you say (down the BT bodyblock survivor), why are you complaining?
I see, it's not that easy.
Devs, nerf BT bodyblocks, they're easy downs for me.
The only issue with this is now the killer can tell if someone has BT by trying to walk through them.
Unless if the killer is lunging and it would be perfect !
A Killer can already tell if someone has BT because instead of running, they hump the Killer's leg like a hyper puppy.
So removing collision does not really change much; the Killer knows the unhooked is enjoying BT within 0.025 seconds by how they run AT him instead of away.
This is not true in all instances. There are several times where I've seen someone unhooked with bt just run away and not try to body block
I, personally, think it shouldn't be a thing, but it's hilarious when they try.
I love having a staring contest with the bodyblocker and watching them absolutely book it when they realize i'm counting to 12.