Nice to see the best killer perk in the shrine!
Ruin is pretty good too I guess
Ruin is pretty good too I guess
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
you're kidding right?
Of course not, you don't run Iron Maiden on every killer?
I'm so glad to see Iron Maiden in the shrine too. If you get a lobby of 4 Dwights it's a guaranteed 4k.
Plus if you open the lockers faster and reload. Keep the action going. It's like flossing your teeth: the perk.
Of course they’re not? Iron Maiden is meta.
how so?
Can't say I've never gotten a down from iron maiden.
Well there was this one thread…
I don't see gearhead anywhere on it?
That tells me nothing.
It had like 2 paragraphs dedicated to Iron Maiden.
Unless you show me it Idk about it.
here
Oh I see
Gotta have it. No other perk lets you conduct choirs of screaming survivors in the shack.
Idk how tf you found that thread but I remember reading it and it was hilarious
im not saying this is good or anything, but a personal fun build is starstruck, agitation iron maiden on Midwich. Don't be shy inside a locker, there's enough Expose for everybody!
I love Iron Maiden, but then what else would you want to listen to while playing as Doc?
What’s your favorite album?
I am happy pharmacy is in it too. One less reason for buying quentin and still have almost all perks unlocked
I'm still waiting on hangman's trick to finish my collection.
I'm waiting for Pinhead's and Nemesis's perks- for Killer
Or buying them
Number of the beast probably has the most playtime in my life, but Killers has some of the best bass lines in metal, so it's a toss up, personally.
Insidious isn’t there. Why you lie?!
I suppose that if you've only got 2 minutes to midnight it could work, but usually it's just a shot in the dark.