Survivors Are Entitled
You click on forum posts that you disagree with.
You ignore killers who are not up to your tier.
The D tier is my A tier.
We are not the same.
You click on forum posts that you disagree with.
You ignore killers who are not up to your tier.
The D tier is my A tier.
We are not the same.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Love that gif
Made it myself.
I wish I understood what the hell was going on.
But for reals though I wish I can figure out how to use speed bottles in combinations with slow bottles properly in tiles. I just throw it haphazardly.
You would if you were also a sigma male. You wouldn't get it.
We are not the same.
That's the best gif i have seen today
Why thank you, I made it in an MP4 with pallet stun sounds and Clown laughs along with Sigma music but the forums don't allow MP4. Sad.
//
You do not understand.
I bait people with my posts.
You get baited.
We are not the same.
My original image still stands
okay i guess?
We are not the same.
I am relieved
These are the posts I love to see at 4 in the morning.
It’s scenes from Joker with Clown as Joker and Kate as Bruce Wayne
You love to see things at 4 in the morning.
I make these at 4 in the morning.
We are not the same.
...
Me to confused survivor mains
Other beta males confused at this post.
Fellow Sigma Male posts Joker.
Refuses to elaborate.
Sigma males don't exist, they're only Omega males that hate being labeled Omega.
Why so serious?