The Spirit-Skin looks really good. But Spirit already has a lot of really good Skins, so there is big competition. I was thinking about buying it, but I have already bought multiple Outfits for Spirit, so I am holding back for now.
Maybe other players feel similar.
For Ghostface, I dont really like the Skin. But it also makes him stand out a lot, which is not helpful.
The Spirit-Skin looks really good. But Spirit already has a lot of really good Skins, so there is big competition. I was thinking about buying it, but I have already bought multiple Outfits for Spirit, so I am holding back for now.
Maybe other players feel similar.
For Ghostface, I dont really like the Skin. But it also makes him stand out a lot, which is not helpful.
Yes, Spirit has like all good very rare outfits and the green outfits are also nice. It is allready bit hard for me to play and mix with all outfits that I have (still missing a few) so buying another one would make the others less use. But at the same time I really like these that I miss.
She is not my main so I don't play her super offten.
I never really understood the attractiveness of killer skins. I mostly buy a skin in a game to enjoy myself and not look pretty for others while i myself can't even see it.
The only game where i did otherwise was rainbow six siege and overwatch where i get either special animation on MVP (r6s) or see more of them like overwatch (still most came from free boxes).
I've seen more Blighted Nemesis than either of those 2. To be precise, Ive seen new Spirit and GF 0 times, even though GF is a killer that I see constantly
I'm only using the Ghostface knife because an icicle is way cooler than his 15th plain hunting knife. (w/ the classic ghostface body, and viper ghost mask)
For Spirit I had the sword and head cosmetic on with the white school girl body (awkward sentence). But I swapped back to my usual teeth of wrath head instead since I prefer the way the hair flows.
The Spirit-Skin looks really good. But Spirit already has a lot of really good Skins, so there is big competition. I was thinking about buying it, but I have already bought multiple Outfits for Spirit, so I am holding back for now.
Maybe other players feel similar.
For Ghostface, I dont really like the Skin. But it also makes him stand out a lot, which is not helpful.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Both those killers are super rare to see so I dont think you will see those skins anytime soon
I fought 1 spirit with it and I haven’t fought a Ghostface since I came back
Spirit looks super good, but I don't really play her and I already have skin for her.
Ghostface is kinda pay to lose, it's hard to stalk survivors when they can see you across whole map
Well that is the same case with that Halloween Blight skin for Ghost face.
At least something :D
Yeah and how often you see that skin?
I usually only see that red mask skin, because it's harder to notice.
I think I saw it once few months ago. But that skin is also so cool. It was my favorite before the new frozen came.
I would love to use those skins for normal killers, but it's just really bad for a stealth killer...
It is what it is.
The Spirit-Skin looks really good. But Spirit already has a lot of really good Skins, so there is big competition. I was thinking about buying it, but I have already bought multiple Outfits for Spirit, so I am holding back for now.
Maybe other players feel similar.
For Ghostface, I dont really like the Skin. But it also makes him stand out a lot, which is not helpful.
Yes, Spirit has like all good very rare outfits and the green outfits are also nice. It is allready bit hard for me to play and mix with all outfits that I have (still missing a few) so buying another one would make the others less use. But at the same time I really like these that I miss.
She is not my main so I don't play her super offten.
I wouldn't sa Spirit is super rare. She is still one of the most popular killers.
But Ghostface... Yea he is kinda rare to see in my games.
She was super rare even before nerf for me. Probably a server thing. Its all about blight nurse huntress here
I've seen one Spirit with that cosmetic so far.
I rarely see any ghostfaces at all so...
I've seen 1 spirit with the new cosmetic but I am guessing because of the bug that came with it.
If you use that new cosmetic the camera sometimes will focus on spirit's.........rear....
Yes this community is weird and horny sometimes.
I never really understood the attractiveness of killer skins. I mostly buy a skin in a game to enjoy myself and not look pretty for others while i myself can't even see it.
The only game where i did otherwise was rainbow six siege and overwatch where i get either special animation on MVP (r6s) or see more of them like overwatch (still most came from free boxes).
Both Ghostface and Spirit are very rare to see, but so far I've seen one Spirit using that cosmetic.
I've seen the artist with hers and GF. sadly, the GF wanted me out of the game but he still looked badass even while getting dsed
I use the frozen GhostFace and I only saw one the first day it was released. About the Spirit... it's like it never existed x).
I haven't seen a frozen Ghostface, but I've seen a couple of frozen Spirits and a ton of frozen Artists.
Hope the GF rework will be good...
I've seen more Blighted Nemesis than either of those 2. To be precise, Ive seen new Spirit and GF 0 times, even though GF is a killer that I see constantly
Nobody plays those killers.
Blighted Nemesis looks cool.
What? Spirit is still very popular and S tier killer.
Ghostface I agree is bit rare to see.
I saw 1 or 2 Spirits and Ghostfaces in my last matches...
Also i think it depends highly on your mmr which killers you face more.
I met those cosmetics a couple of times for both Spirit and Ghostface. I like the Spirit one particularly! 😁
I'm only using the Ghostface knife because an icicle is way cooler than his 15th plain hunting knife. (w/ the classic ghostface body, and viper ghost mask)
For Spirit I had the sword and head cosmetic on with the white school girl body (awkward sentence). But I swapped back to my usual teeth of wrath head instead since I prefer the way the hair flows.
I never see Spirit.
I really wanna face that Frozen Spirit on Ormon while I'm playing my winter Claudette
My boyfriend bought the Ghostface skin because he's a Ghostface main for some reason.
I have yet to see either of them myself though. Maybe if not every game was against Blight and Huntress, I would...
no, because no one plays ghostface anymore and secondly spirit skin is awful.
Ghost Face is completely trash at high MMR, so no. I didn't see him as the survivor. I only see once a spirit with that ugly, overpriced skin.
No.
For ghostface the only good part is the body.
The mask is a whiter version of the basic one.
And the knife well...you may like it or not.