What are your opinions on the artist?
what do you think? does she need no changes, nerfs, buffs? what do you guys think. Personally, i think shes perfect but could use a little buff
what do you think? does she need no changes, nerfs, buffs? what do you guys think. Personally, i think shes perfect but could use a little buff
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
She’s amazing. I love playing as her and against her. I don’t think she’s all “hold W” as people say. There is counterplay and she does have something to do against hold W that is fun to play around.
She's amazing, but, im waiting for spend BP on her, because, we know what happen in the near future. Survivors will cry and BHVR will give her a huge nerf and make her a trash and forgotable killer. Like always happen
What is her counterplay? I'm not being snarky, I would genuinely like to know. Right now, I hate her in both the looks and gameplay department. However, if she actually has actionable counterplay that isn't just holding W, then maybe I'll at least tolerate facing her.
Large walls that break LoS are your best bet. You have to be unpredictable just like Nurse. Collide with the dire crows to remove her ability to damage with it when she can’t see where you are. It’s not guaranteed counterplay but imo it never should be when the killer is the 1 and the survivors are the 4.
Perfect as she is. One of the harder killers to play properly with decent amount of options to counter her power as well.
yeah i agree
just like pinhead. yeah i dont think this will happen as the community has given such good feedback
Maybe try transitioning back and forth between two tiles versus looping a single tile? A larger metaphorical figure 8 instead of a small circle.
The iri addons could be more interesting. But other than that she’s perfect the way she is.
If she places crows try to run to a different loop. also, if she has a crow facing that way try to go to a loop that she has a crow that's aiming towards. Her counterplay is: Holding W, and having good game sense
Tbf people haven’t really got good at her yet. We kinda have to wait and see
I like her overal. Haven't played with a good build (always one of from merciless) but i'm having fun.
Playing against her is fun too so far but we'll see when people actually become good as her.
Like people are playing one side only.
She's perfect as she is. She's fun to play as and fun to go against
She's fun to play as. It's funny people saying just hold W against her but when survivors try do that to me I just get a free hit on them anyway. It's not as easy as just leaving the loop and going to the next, she's fast.
honestly, anyone who says she has no counterplay obviously hasn't tried crouching under crows or using verticality to their advantage.
Not viable at high mmr
Some of her add-ons are weird, but she's really powerful and perfect as she is in terms of base-kit. Only change I would make is allowing her to cancel her crows without having to wait it out.
Not in need of nerfing.
A few tricks:
true
lets go point by point. I play artist a lot and have 4ked so many times I think I can give a say on this
I think her visuals are amazing to the point of actually fitting in DBD...
And that is the only good thing about her, imo.
visuals?
Yeah, her appearance and style
Getting weaker as people learn how she works. Won't save her from the nerf though.
I love Artist and think she's fine where she's at, but she does suffer from something that more killers are suffering from lately.
WHY THE HECK IS MY POWER REPEL BUTTON BOUND TO MY GEN BUTTON!?
Sorry for the caps, but it is getting EXTREMELY frustrating to be unable to customize my keys how I want to. It is VERY uncomfortable to run around holding M1 if I use the default settings, and literally impossible if I leave my gen key bound to F (which I heavily prefer) You know you have a ######### game design flaw when your consumer's only options is to either play under uncomfortable or downright impossible keybind settings.
I have a lot of problems with this game but after all these years, this crap with the keybindings is finally getting to me. I literally can't repel birds or break pinhead chains in a chase, and am getting really worried what else the future will hold for me.
---
Do better, BHVR.
This is not an issue that should exist for 5 years. No way you'd ever deserve the "Labor of Love" award like this.
I'll try to keep all this in mind next time I play against her. Thanks :)