It took two things to make me want this chapter
Yeah, I'm getting this. Take my money, I get paid every Friday.
Yeah, I'm getting this. Take my money, I get paid every Friday.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
With boon perk being a thing i cant see survivor cleansing totem so the hex will be a waste if survivor use boon
You know, I read this a second time and realized the Hex doesn't actually put back the original Hex after being resurrected. Guess that's what I get for reading too fast... but I still want that Boon perk
Boons are a buff to NOED
My screenshots being used, what a beautiful day it is to be recognised by my fellow Pyramid Head mains
It takes one thing to make me want to get this chapter.
An apology for the NFT debacle.
It takes me one thing to drop killer completely
I think this is the first time when the 3 new perks are at least good.
Pretty good job.
(Before they got nerf like coup de grace and gearhead)NOED doesn't spawn if all totems are boon totems. So survivors just need to cleanse 1 totem, keep the other 4 as boons and they'll never have to worry about NOED (or Pentimento, but they'll need to cleanse that one totem a second time, so it's permanently gone).
That'll have to come from Boss Protocol, since they're the ones behind them, not BHVR. And you're really not gonna get it from them either.
you main executioner?
correct
i even made a guide for him once upon a time lol
nice
Oh its good to meet more Pyramid Head mains
I'm not supporting Boss Protocol, but BHVR did support them. They actively cooperated in producing these NFTs and endorsed BP, that's what they need to apologise for.
Scourge hooks seems the most interesting actually. Never used the one on Pinhead but seems legit in my imagination.
How random is the 4 scourge hooks on the map? Does that mean I can just get randomly get all four of them close together? What happens if I hook a survivor left and right on a scourge hook? Can I just rapidly delete the progress on the generator with most progress being done since there's no cooldown?
Might be broken as hell actually since there's no CD and I hope it's as strong as I imagine :^).
Maybe even make builds around generator losing progress when someone gets downed, would be interesting.
I can see a very decent potential build with that killer perk, but the boon sounds insanely OP, way more of a problem than even COH is now.
Yes cause cleansing totems are a thing......Not.
Even if you ran ruin or devour with it to get them to cleanse....######### they blessed it. GG EZ.
Great perk idea released at the wrong time. Boons make this perk useless.
Buy it. And watch it being nerfed on next patch.
yup cant wait for swfs to abuse this mess
I run plaything on any killer who has it. Could maybe get some decent value out of it with that. 5 stacks in the perk will never happen though. I have yet to have a killer match without a boon in it.
Plaything nerf incoming, aka: shhh.
Truthfully I think killer should be able to break boons, Rekindle them, then they can bless, we break, on and on. Let's have a totem battle.
I like the Scourge hook perk way more than that hex imo.
Also I love how she looks and seems like strong and fun killer. Will buy her for sure.
Only question remains is how well she is played on controller
Imagine the game delay with Hex: Plaything and Pentimento.
Toss in TOTH just to add insult to injury. NGL, these three and NOED are the build I'm probably running first game on the PTB.
One here myself - heres a rework idea I had with the ultra rares
Iridescent Seal of Metatron
Ultra rare Rights of Judgement add-on
A talisman with an odd design inscribed on it. The entity's influence seems to have altereed it
"This magic square, with strong protective and dispelling properties, is called the 'Virun VII Crest' or the 'Seal of Metatron"
Obsidian Goblet
Ultra Rare Rights of Judgement add-on
An ancient looking goblet carved from pure obsidian
"Forgive me for waking you. But without you, I can not go on" - James Sunderland
Why would I take ToTH? Theoretically with Retribution you could get a maximum value of 135 seconds of aura reading, in 15 second chunks
Let’s see if I understood this. Destroyed dull totems can be resurrected again, so if you don’t break dull totems the whole trial the killer throws away 1 perk slot?
TOTH makes cleansing and blessing up to 50% longer. Protect it and they'll spend so much time cleansing (+6s per Totem, theoretical +54s) or cleansing (+12s per Totem, theoretical +108s). Retribution is REALLY good as well.
Well if you ever hope to get the last effect of pentimento you'll basically have to run ToTH to give enough delay to protect them.
I actually really like that totem perk, simply because there's a 30% repair penalty on a single token.
That's literally adding 34 seconds of repair time to each solo generator for having a single totem revived.
Unfortunately that means whoever broke the totem will know where the rekindled totem is (since I imagine it's in the same spot), and it can be destroyed easily. But if you can promote cleansing totems somehow (Hex: Plaything + Thrill of the Hunt?), that could be really nice.
I have absolutely no idea how it will ever be possible to get 5 rekindled totem stacks though - that just seems blatantly impossible if I'm reading it right LOL
Sounds like a perfect reason to make sure survivor ques are even longer.