Delete Dead Hard !

Im sorry but I just can't take it anymore. This perk literally is just a survivor crutch because the way survivors use it and then t-bag and send a message saying " get better you trashcan" just annoys me. I know I use this perk on survivor and I see how bad it is for the killer to deal with it. I honestly hate it so much when I play killer because its just a 3rd health state for survivors if they screw up. Its crazy how when killers screw up it pretty much cost them the entire game but when survivors screw up 9 time outta 10 they can patch it up with a bandaid and still come back and win. To be honest I'd rather be exhausted on the ground than to get hit validated every time. I know I may sound like a hypocrite but like I just didn't know how to explain how much I hate dead hard. Might just have to play plague and use blood echo and thana for now on so I wouldn't have to deal with exhaustion perks whatsoever.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @VikingDragonXii said:

    I say we remove ALL perks and items and go back to just our skill. Let's see how well anyone plays without Perks backing them up.....without items holding their hands.....and this goes for both sides.

    I'd love this as a specific game mode. Be very interested to see the results. Great idea!

  • @LeonxJiwoon said:

    Honestly its just bad killer that complains about dead hard, for on many of my games I got too much proof of smart killers knowing how to counter it, if it needs to be gone so is noed for awarding a trash scrummy killers and we should be told stop doing bones for something someone may or may not have and that its our fault.

    Hmm yes dh for distance = counterable. A statement no one says

  • @Brimp said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2619843#Comment_2619843

    Hmm yes dh for distance = counterable. A statement no one says

    uh ok?

  • and leave nurse, spirit, huntress and many other killers who can easily get hits win for free?

  • It's very rare that I see an actual high level survivor genuinely make a mistake and then Dead Hard saves them. I'm pretty sick of people parroting the same "Dead Hard undoes survivor mistakes so nerf it" argument, because if it is, it's likely just indicative that you aren't that good of a killer, and the survivors you're facing also aren't that good.

  • Stepping in with a reminder, please keep the discussion civil, respectful, and on topic. Thank you.

  • @LeonxJiwoon said:

    poor thing.

    @thefallenloser said:

    It's very rare that I see an actual high level survivor genuinely make a mistake and then Dead Hard saves them. I'm pretty sick of people parroting the same "Dead Hard undoes survivor mistakes so nerf it" argument, because if it is, it's likely just indicative that you aren't that good of a killer, and the survivors you're facing also aren't that good.

    As a killer main, I often see survivors make a mistake "using" Dead Hard (straight into a wall for example). So I'm probably in the minority of killer mains who don't see DH as one of the bigger issues (yes it is annoying when they do use it successfully lol but hey ho).

    However I appreciate and understand the arguments by those against it.

  • @ChampagnePapi said:

    Im sorry but I just can't take it anymore. This perk literally is just a survivor crutch because the way survivors use it and then t-bag and send a message saying " get better you trashcan" just annoys me. I know I use this perk on survivor and I see how bad it is for the killer to deal with it. I honestly hate it so much when I play killer because its just a 3rd health state for survivors if they screw up. Its crazy how when killers screw up it pretty much cost them the entire game but when survivors screw up 9 time outta 10 they can patch it up with a bandaid and still come back and win. To be honest I'd rather be exhausted on the ground than to get hit validated every time. I know I may sound like a hypocrite but like I just didn't know how to explain how much I hate dead hard. Might just have to play plague and use blood echo and thana for now on so I wouldn't have to deal with exhaustion perks whatsoever.

    Have you seen the thread talking about how DS shouldn't even have a skill check? Then you have people who actually defend DH to no end when they don't want their super power taken away. Bad players is what it is, also delusional to anything that goes on in high rank killer most likely.

  • @SasukeKun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/293020/delete-dead-hard

    Have you seen the thread talking about how DS shouldn't even have a skill check? Then you have people who actually defend DH to no end when they don't want their super power taken away. Bad players is what it is, also delusional to anything that goes on in high rank killer most likely.

    TBH I also don't see the need for DS to have a skill check. It's caused more problems than it's worth. Also the survivors who are getting the most use out of it are hitting those 99.9% of the time anyways.

  • @thefallenloser said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2620491#Comment_2620491

    TBH I also don't see the need for DS to have a skill check. It's caused more problems than it's worth. Also the survivors who are getting the most use out of it are hitting those 99.9% of the time anyways.

    Survivors don't need another free Bailout especially since DS got balanced and now people are looking for ways to bring it back to that state. No. Ludacris

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2619843#Comment_2619843

    I mean tbf I’ve heard OhTofu complain about Dead Hard and he’s definitely not a bad killer.

    I've seen him, Otz and others whiff on dead hards. It affects everyone.

1 2 ›