So, What Perks Do You Run On Killer And Survivor?

Personally I Run These

Survivor:

Sweat Build: DS, Unbreakable, Dead Hard, Iron Will/BT (I barely run this but there u have it)

Evil build: Boil Over, No Mither, Flip Flop Tenacity With RPD Badge go to library top of the library. killer cant hook you and your immortal unless you bleed out, wasting killers time if he falls or bait

The real build i run: Dead Hard, No Mither, Object of obsession and DS.


Killer:


Nurse Build 1: Infectious, Starstruck, Lethal pursuer, Agitation.

Nurse Build 2. NOED, Blood Warden, Bitter Murmur, Infectious fright


Hag Build 1: Corrupt, PGTW, Thrilling Tremors, STBFL

Hag Build 2: Devour Hope, Franklins, TOTH, Corrupt


Huntress Build: Bitter murmur, Iron Maiden, Lethal pursuer, Barbecue and chili

Comments

  • I run Dead Hard/Sprint Burst, Windows of Opportunity, Iron Will and Resilience.

    I don't play Killer yet, it's too stressful for me for now. I mean, I played a bit of Killer games but I had to make a break until I feel ready. I used BBQ and Pop, I liked them and I plan to use them again in the future.

  • My survivor build is the info build, I prefer, Kindred, Bond, Windows, and DS for a bit of self preservation.

    My killer build, I have been learning trapper , I run Starstruck, Agitation, Haunted and MYC on Trapper.

    Try to get someone in the basement and have fun!!!

  • I'm a survivor main.

    My main build I'm using is Iron Will, Fixated, Premonition and Bond/Aftercare

  • Kindred/Dead Hard/Prove Thyself/Borrowed Time. Yellow medkit with 2 heals

    Killer really depends-

    Nurse/Hag/Twins: Corrupt/Pop/Agitation/BBQ

    Plague: Corrupt/Pop/Bamboozle/BBQ

    M1s: Corrupt/Pop/NOED/Bamboozle

    Billy: Pop/Lethal/Bamboozle/BBQ

    Spirit: Corrupt/Ruin/Haunted/BBQ

    Blight: Corrupt/Pop/Lethal/BBQ

  • I like to change it up but I usually play best when it's:

    Killer - Tinkerer + Bamboozle + Coup + Corrupt or Oppression

    Survivor - Iron will + Sprint burst + Vigil + Windows or Breakdown

  • @Clevite said:

    My survivor build is the info build, I prefer, Kindred, Bond, Windows, and DS for a bit of self preservation.

    My killer build, I have been learning trapper , I run Starstruck, Agitation, Haunted and MYC on Trapper.

    Try to get someone in the basement and have fun!!!

    good surv and killer build tbh

  • @lordfart said:

    I like to change it up but I usually play best when it's:

    Killer - Tinkerer + Bamboozle + Coup + Corrupt or Oppression

    Survivor - Iron will + Sprint burst + Vigil + Windows or Breakdown

    like this build too. can help you a ton

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Kindred/Dead Hard/Prove Thyself/Borrowed Time. Yellow medkit with 2 heals

    Killer really depends-

    Nurse/Hag/Twins: Corrupt/Pop/Agitation/BBQ

    Plague: Corrupt/Pop/Bamboozle/BBQ

    M1s: Corrupt/Pop/NOED/Bamboozle

    Billy: Pop/Lethal/Bamboozle/BBQ

    Spirit: Corrupt/Ruin/Haunted/BBQ

    Blight: Corrupt/Pop/Lethal/BBQ

    awesome builds here, would love to try these out!

  • Hard to say as killer. Every killer has a build that "works" for them, but wouldn't "work" on other killers. Should, you could just run slowdowns and do generally well..but why?

    As survivor: Iron Will (cause I main Bill), WGLF, Spine Chill, Botany

    I don't run exhaustion or second chances because I'm actually good at the video game.

  • on survivor i run many perks such as saboteur, head on, diversion, blastmine, babysitter, no mither, vigil, distortion, and more (i don't like running meta perks instead i run forgotten perks with certain builds that make them good

    on killer i run a lot of different perk builds such as

    basement bubba

    tombstone myers

    gen hostage doctor

    ninja spirit

    mad grit legion

    jumpscare myers

    ambush wraith

    devour hope billy

    50/50 chance pig

    impossible skill check doctor

    all the builds that you wish didn't exist due to the fact that people like me abuse them for fun

    diee.PNG


  • Survivor:

    - Kindred, BT, Sprint Burst/Dead Hard & WGLF

    That's my main (solo) build, but I also like to run Windows of Opportunity & healing perks like Botany & We'll make it.

    Nurse:

    - Corrupt, BBQ, Nurse's & Pop

    Sometimes I run devour or infectious as well.

    Huntress:

    - Whispers, Corrupt, Pop & BBQ

  • Pre-patch:

    -Dead Hard

    -Borrowed Time

    -Adrenaline

    -Whatever I felt like. But Windows or Spine Chill or WGLF usually.


    Now:

    -Dead Hard

    -Borrowed Time

    -Windows of Opportunity

    -Circle of Healing


    Killer:

    -BBQ

    -Pop

    -Ruin

    -Depends on the killer.

  • My fun survivor build:

    -Flip-Flop

    -Power Struggle

    -Head-on

    -Deception

    My serious survivor build:

    -Resurgence

    -We will make it

    -Borrowed time

    -Balanced landing

    I play a killer less often but when I do I pick:

    -Starstruck

    -Pop goes the weasel

    -Discordance

    -Bbq and chilly

  • @ShadowNurseZFX said:

    Personally I Run These

    Survivor:

    Sweat Build: DS, Unbreakable, Dead Hard, Iron Will/BT (I barely run this but there u have it)

    Evil build: Boil Over, No Mither, Flip Flop Tenacity With RPD Badge go to library top of the library. killer cant hook you and your immortal unless you bleed out, wasting killers time if he falls or bait

    The real build i run: Dead Hard, No Mither, Object of obsession and DS.

    Killer:

    Nurse Build 1: Infectious, Starstruck, Lethal pursuer, Agitation.

    Nurse Build 2. NOED, Blood Warden, Bitter Murmur, Infectious fright

    Hag Build 1: Corrupt, PGTW, Thrilling Tremors, STBFL

    Hag Build 2: Devour Hope, Franklins, TOTH, Corrupt

    Huntress Build: Bitter murmur, Iron Maiden, Lethal pursuer, Barbecue and chili

    Ash=survivor =Mettle of man, sole gard, divisive, Unbreakable.

    Bubba =Killer=nock out, barbecue, Ruin, I'm all ears

    I haven't changed these build for a year now still works for me.

  • @Micheal said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/287673/so-what-perks-do-you-run-on-killer-and-survivor

    Ash=survivor =Mettle of man, sole gard, divisive, Unbreakable.

    Bubba =Killer=nock out, barbecue, Ruin, I'm all ears

    I haven't changed these build for a year now still works for me.

    sounds like your a good teammate. and that killer build would probably be better if you removed I'm all ears for undying

  • Survivor Build:

    BT/ Botany Knowledge/ Kindred/ Spine Chill

    Killer Build:

    No Way Out/ Corrupt/ BBQ (or something else)/ Whispers

  • Killer I run Corrupt, Deadlock, Enduring and Agitation (or BBQ for BP)

    Survivor I run a little bit of everything, I refuse to use Dead Hard though.

  • @RaSavage42 said:

    Survivor Build:

    BT/ Botany Knowledge/ Kindred/ Spine Chill

    Killer Build:

    No Way Out/ Corrupt/ BBQ (or something else)/ Whispers

    survivor build seems like a support build, very cool and refreshing stuff thats not dead hard ds unbreakable iron will and more (ik u have bt but the world would be a better palce if everyone used it)


    Killer build is decent. also refreshing from ruin undying thrilling etc. corrupt is just needed.


    whispers i dont get tbh, BBQ is good, n oway out is nice and that random perk i dont know so cant say

  • @MrCalac123 said:

    Killer I run Corrupt, Deadlock, Enduring and Agitation (or BBQ for BP)

    Survivor I run a little bit of everything, I refuse to use Dead Hard though.

    killer build is gen control and disturbance, enduring seem pretty good and agitation is alright if you wanna guarantee the hook.

  • @ShadowNurseZFX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2582763#Comment_2582763

    survivor build seems like a support build, very cool and refreshing stuff thats not dead hard ds unbreakable iron will and more (ik u have bt but the world would be a better palce if everyone used it)

    Killer build is decent. also refreshing from ruin undying thrilling etc. corrupt is just needed.

    whispers i dont get tbh, BBQ is good, n oway out is nice and that random perk i dont know so cant say

    Well Whispers lets you know if you are within 32m of a Survivor and you hear the Entity says "yes" or "no" or just growl

    "yes" if you are looking at a Survivor "no" if you aren't

    No Way Out is a perk that stacks as you hook all 4 Survivors once and blocks the exit gates when a Survivor touches the Gate(s)

    And yea... I try to save other Survivors and not myself and do Gens... You know be a team player cause I can't survive by myself

  • Survivor - Dwight:

    Bond, Open-Handed, Plunderer's Instinct, Balanced Landing (Plunder will be replaced with that healing boon later)

    ---

    Killer - Ghostface:

    Corrupt Intervention, Thrilling Tremors, Play With Your Food, Rancor


    Killer - Legion:

    Thrill of the Hunt, The Third Seal, Ruin, Thanatophobia (Replace Thana with Retribution on occasion)


    Killer - Doctor (Calm add-ons):

    Monitor and Abuse, Devour Hope, Ruin, Huntress Lullaby (Replace Monitor with BBQ, Thrill of the Hunt, or anything else on occasion)

  • @RaSavage42 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2582987#Comment_2582987

    Well Whispers lets you know if you are within 32m of a Survivor and you hear the Entity says "yes" or "no" or just growl

    "yes" if you are looking at a Survivor "no" if you aren't

    No Way Out is a perk that stacks as you hook all 4 Survivors once and blocks the exit gates when a Survivor touches the Gate(s)

    And yea... I try to save other Survivors and not myself and do Gens... You know be a team player cause I can't survive by myself

    intresting, i never knew that about whispers. ik about NWO

  • @Beaburd said:

    Survivor - Dwight:

    Bond, Open-Handed, Plunderer's Instinct, Balanced Landing (Plunder will be replaced with that healing boon later)

    ---

    Killer - Ghostface:

    Corrupt Intervention, Thrilling Tremors, Play With Your Food, Rancor

    Killer - Legion:

    Thrill of the Hunt, The Third Seal, Ruin, Thanatophobia (Replace Thana with Retribution on occasion)

    Killer - Doctor (Calm add-ons):

    Monitor and Abuse, Devour Hope, Ruin, Huntress Lullaby (Replace Monitor with BBQ, Thrill of the Hunt, or anything else on occasion)

    Nice build(s)!

  • @ShadowNurseZFX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2583069#Comment_2583069

    intresting, i never knew that about whispers. ik about NWO

    Yea... I use it all the time

    Oh sorry

  • is no biggie

    anyway, goin off 4 the night

  • Main build: Dead Hard, Borrowed Time, Spine Chill and Iron Will.

    Borrowed Time and especially Dead Hard are almost always in my build. Spine Chill and Iron Will are slots I'll sometimes change. E.g. I'd probably be using both Boon perks right now if the healing one was working.

    Oh, and for killer I always use BBQAC. I usually use Ruin + Undying too and the last perk is not always the same. For my last perk I might use STBFL, Tinkerer, Corrupt or... even NOED.

  • My favorite Survivor perk build: Flashbang, Head On, Quick & Quiet and Iron Will or Any Means Necessary.

    I also like using: Lithe and Iron Will, and I swap out the other two perks often. I love using Babysitter, For The People, We're Gonna Live Forever and other fun perks like those! Especially Any Means Necessary!

    And as Killer, I love using: Deathbound, Sloppy Butcher, Nurse's Calling and Pop. I love using Monitor & Abuse as well!

  • My main survivor build:

    DS, deliverance, kindred, For the People. Feng main btw

    Some killer builds I like, I play with a lot of different builds but these are probably the ones I run the most:

    Myers - Ruin, corrupt, bamboozle, discordance

    Myers build with the new vanity mirror - Monitor, pop, bamboozle, devour hope. And I typically run dead rabbit with this, so my TR outside of chase is only 6 meters (monitor applies first, then remove 25% of 8)

    Plague - Thana, bbq, infectious, corrupt

    Bubba - ruin, crowd control, undying, bbq (sometimes I swap bbq for discordance). If I feel like using bamboozle instead of CC I'll potentially switch out undying for something else.

    Wraith - blood favor, nurses, bbq, ruin. Just started trying this with new blood favor and I've gotten a lot out of it as long as the totem stays up longer than a minute. Also sometimes I like to run rancor on him if I feel really evil for some reason.

    Doctor - STBFL, bbq, and then two of ruin, devour hope, or pop (I won't typically run ruin and pop together though)

    Freddy - tinkerer, pop, and then usually two of sloppy butcher, bbq, discordance, or stbfl. Also I like using fake pallets a lot even though I know the snares are typically stronger. The pallets are just funny sometimes.

    Ghostface - ruin, haunted, nurses, bbq. Or, nurses, bbq, sloppy, and devour hope.

    Spirit - sloppy, thanatophobia, nurses, ruin. This was with old spirit though, I haven't played her since the update came out and I feel like nurse's probably isn't as good with new spirit so I might switch it out.

    Also once circle of healing is re-enabled I'm probably going to just swap out sloppy butcher from any of these builds for a while since circle kind of defeats it.

  • Correction...

    No Way Out/ Corrupt/ Beast Of Pray/ Whispers

  • I learned long ago I am average at best when it comes to chases so for me its the ambulance build

    Empathy, Kindred, We'll make it, We're gonna live forever.

  • Trying to find new ways to have fun in our 5 year long stale meta I have come up with a couple of builds:

    Status Effect Legion (obviously not good):

    • Legion Pin + Defaced Smiley Pin
    • Starstruck, Hysteria, Blood Echo, Fearmongerer

    Super Speed Legion (also obviously bad)

    • Etched Ruler + Scratched Ruler
    • PWYF, Nemesis, Fire Up, Bamboozle

    Normal Legion Build:

    • BBQ, Surge, Bamboozle, Enduring

    Support Survivor Build:

    • Prove Thyself, Streetwise, Vigil, Leader

    Oops, All Auras Survivor Build:

    • Open-handed, Windows of Opportunity, Bond, Visionary

    Normal Survivor Build:

    • Spine Chill, Resilience, Balanced Landing, Borrowed Time
  • @Pepsidot said:

    Main build: Dead Hard, Borrowed Time, Spine Chill and Iron Will.

    Borrowed Time and especially Dead Hard are almost always in my build. Spine Chill and Iron Will are slots I'll sometimes change. E.g. I'd probably be using both Boon perks right now if the healing one was working.

    Oh, and for killer I always use BBQAC. I usually use Ruin + Undying too and the last perk is not always the same. For my last perk I might use STBFL, Tinkerer, Corrupt or... even NOED.

    very nice main build

    killer build. i run exactly this on nurse, nurse i run BBBQAC ruin, undying and lethal pursuer

  • @ShadowNurseZFX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2572445#Comment_2572445

    sounds like your a good teammate. and that killer build would probably be better if you removed I'm all ears for undying

    Thanks for the tip

  • I'm actually enjoying quite a bit of diversity in builds nowadays, which is really nice. I just wish more killers had more unique add-ons that promoted more unique builds.

    ---

    Killers:

    Ghostface: Corrupt Intervention, BBQ, Play With Your Food, Rancor

    Legion (+ killer instinct range add-ons): Thrill of the Hunt, Third Seal, Ruin, Devour Hope

    Freddy1 (+ skill check penalty add-ons): BBQ, Oppression, Overcharge, Hex: Lullaby

    Freddy2 (Black Box): NOED, Remember Me, No Way Out, Rancor

    Plague: Tinkerer, Mindbreaker, Thanatophobia, Ruin

    Nemesis/Twins: Pop Goes the Weasel, Eruption, Mindbreaker, (whatever else)

    ---

    Survivor:

    Support Build1: Bond, Open-Handed, CoH, We're Gonna Live Forever

    Support Build2: Kindred, For the People, CoH, Balanced Landing

    Support Build3: Situational Awareness, Kindred, CoH, whatever else

    ---

    Despite me thinking CoH is busted, I do like that it makes me more independent (self-heals) while still supporting my team. I do think it needs nerfs, particularly to self heal speed, but it is pretty dang fun to use.

  • A fun build I’ve been running on survivor is Fast Track, Detectives Hunch, Streetwise and Built to Last with a commodious toolbox + brand new parts + charge add-on.

    Gens don’t stand a chance.

  • My perks for survivor depend on what archive I'm doing currently. And I have completely different builds on all killer with occasion meta perks sprinkled in.

  • It depends on whom I'm playing... I haven't gotten all perks or ones that I'm happy with on some characters

    Pig- oppression/ Surveillance/ Corrupt/ Whispers

    Huntress- Iron Maiden/ Discordance/ Corrupt/ Whispers

    Blight- Agitation/ Pop/ Huntress Lullaby/ Undying (I'm not happy with this one)

    Spirit- STBFL/ Discordance/ Corrupt/ Whispers

    But I do fallow a pattern... if you can't already tell LOL

  • @ShadowNurseZFX said:

    Personally I Run These

    Survivor:

    Sweat Build: DS, Unbreakable, Dead Hard, Iron Will/BT (I barely run this but there u have it)

    Evil build: Boil Over, No Mither, Flip Flop Tenacity With RPD Badge go to library top of the library. killer cant hook you and your immortal unless you bleed out, wasting killers time if he falls or bait

    The real build i run: Dead Hard, No Mither, Object of obsession and DS.

    Killer:

    Nurse Build 1: Infectious, Starstruck, Lethal pursuer, Agitation.

    Nurse Build 2. NOED, Blood Warden, Bitter Murmur, Infectious fright

    Hag Build 1: Corrupt, PGTW, Thrilling Tremors, STBFL

    Hag Build 2: Devour Hope, Franklins, TOTH, Corrupt

    Huntress Build: Bitter murmur, Iron Maiden, Lethal pursuer, Barbecue and chili

    Currently?

    Killer Sweat: Plaything+Retribution+Pop+Discordance on M1 killers, Devour+Lethal Pursuer+Ruin+x on most others.

    If I'm messing around, probably something silly with Hoarder and Franklins.

    Survivor: CoH+DH+Spinechill+Distortion

  • Really a lot of variance, especially with my 3rd and 4th perks

    Survivor: We're gonna live forever, Borrowed Time like 99% of the time. Sometimes Sprint Burst/We'll make it as 3/4, lately Detective's Hunch/Inner Strength (inner healing now, I guess) to try and counter all of the NOED going around. I'm definitely an outlier, but I never run DH or DS. Like 3-4 times total in 700+ hours of survivor.


    Killer: BBQ all the time. Ruin most of the time, the rest is a whole lot of variance, complementing whichever killer I am using. Pop + Oppression quite a bit, I guess. I'm all ears is clutch on Pyramid Head. For slow/stealth killers, Corrupt Intervention is a must.

  • Survivor: Dead Hard, Kindred, Borrowed Time, Wglf or..

    Dead Hard, Kindred, WoO, Built to Last with a Med Kit


    Pyramid Head:

    • Whispers
    • I'm all Ears
    • Monitor and Abuse
    • Stbfl (experimenting if it's worth it or not)


    Slinger:

    • Monitor and Abuse
    • Whispers
    • Starstruck
    • Agitation


    Michael:

    • Monitor and Abuse
    • Whispers
    • Enduring
    • Bamboozle


  • @Beaburd said:

    I'm actually enjoying quite a bit of diversity in builds nowadays, which is really nice. I just wish more killers had more unique add-ons that promoted more unique builds.

    ---

    Killers:

    Ghostface: Corrupt Intervention, BBQ, Play With Your Food, Rancor

    Legion (+ killer instinct range add-ons): Thrill of the Hunt, Third Seal, Ruin, Devour Hope

    Freddy1 (+ skill check penalty add-ons): BBQ, Oppression, Overcharge, Hex: Lullaby

    Freddy2 (Black Box): NOED, Remember Me, No Way Out, Rancor

    Plague: Tinkerer, Mindbreaker, Thanatophobia, Ruin

    Nemesis/Twins: Pop Goes the Weasel, Eruption, Mindbreaker, (whatever else)

    ---

    Survivor:

    Support Build1: Bond, Open-Handed, CoH, We're Gonna Live Forever

    Support Build2: Kindred, For the People, CoH, Balanced Landing

    Support Build3: Situational Awareness, Kindred, CoH, whatever else

    ---

    Despite me thinking CoH is busted, I do like that it makes me more independent (self-heals) while still supporting my team. I do think it needs nerfs, particularly to self heal speed, but it is pretty dang fun to use.

    Yeah its busted. but hey, nice builds u got there, Love some variety

  • @MrDardon said:

    Survivor: Dead Hard, Kindred, Borrowed Time, Wglf or..

    Dead Hard, Kindred, WoO, Built to Last with a Med Kit

    Pyramid Head:

    • Whispers
    • I'm all Ears
    • Monitor and Abuse
    • Stbfl (experimenting if it's worth it or not)

    Slinger:

    • Monitor and Abuse
    • Whispers
    • Starstruck
    • Agitation

    Michael:

    • Monitor and Abuse
    • Whispers
    • Enduring
    • Bamboozle

    very nice builds

  • @Thusly_Boned said:

    Really a lot of variance, especially with my 3rd and 4th perks

    Survivor: We're gonna live forever, Borrowed Time like 99% of the time. Sometimes Sprint Burst/We'll make it as 3/4, lately Detective's Hunch/Inner Strength (inner healing now, I guess) to try and counter all of the NOED going around. I'm definitely an outlier, but I never run DH or DS. Like 3-4 times total in 700+ hours of survivor.

    Killer: BBQ all the time. Ruin most of the time, the rest is a whole lot of variance, complementing whichever killer I am using. Pop + Oppression quite a bit, I guess. I'm all ears is clutch on Pyramid Head. For slow/stealth killers, Corrupt Intervention is a must.

    damn a non meta perk chad (BT is not meta its just chad)

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/287673/so-what-perks-do-you-run-on-killer-and-survivor

    Currently?

    Killer Sweat: Plaything+Retribution+Pop+Discordance on M1 killers, Devour+Lethal Pursuer+Ruin+x on most others.

    If I'm messing around, probably something silly with Hoarder and Franklins.

    Survivor: CoH+DH+Spinechill+Distortion

    damn that survivor build is mean. nice builds

  • This content has been removed.