How can ppl have fun like this? Like for real

20211017151209_1.jpg

Thats what I call a sweaty swf team. They even used a cake + my party streamer and they still rushed the gens and tried to escape as fast as possible, ofc with classic teabags, flash light clicks only at the exit gate. I couldve try to go for kills by camping and tunneling but as I saw the cake so I wanted to go just for points and try to hook everyone for my bbq stacks. Ofc they took advantage of that and played the most efficiant way as possible by pushing the gens and finished the game therefore in 6min.

I am not saying survivors are not allowed to play sweaty or should try to win. What I am saying is if there are 2 BPS boosters in the game and the killer is clearly not going for tryhard and is even not playing a meta killer and you still try to genrush with the best set up of items in your entire team stacked and still teabagg at the gate and then insult the killer in the endgame chat (I took the screenshot without the insults cuz I dont want to make these ppl look too bad in the forums) that I am bad and should uninstall the game then this is very sad imo.

Tbf this is nothing really new, we know that sweaty swf squads exist. My point of this threat is why ppl play like that? How can ppl feel "superior" by absolutely rushing the game even though you used a BP offering against a mid tier killer. Also I am suprised that grps like that even play against these kind of Killers, I know that I have max MMR with Nemesis but idk how BHVR thinks that this is "fair" in any way.

Like seriously, we had 2 chases and the game was done xD

Comments

  • @Anara said:

    I understand you, playing against these kind of survivors is very frustrating. Its boring and takes no skill.

    Just move into next game and hope for a more fair game, *fingerscrossed*

    ye true, or take a little break and get back to it with a clear mind.

  • @Anara said:

    I understand you, playing against these kind of survivors is very frustrating. Its boring and takes no skill.

    Just move into next game and hope for a more fair game, *fingerscrossed*

    I really wish people would stop playing the "it takes no skill" card because that is objectively not true.

  • @FrenziedRoach said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2566657#Comment_2566657

    I really wish people would stop playing the "it takes no skill" card because that is objectively not true.

    ye I feel like this is just a desperate reason to try to justify their mistakes.

  • @Hippie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2566417#Comment_2566417

    And this is why the community is entitled, whiny and complaining, because people think other people should be "respectful" or "kind" to the other side. No one should give a care if people respect them or not if they're playing the way they enjoy.

    And besides that, perks like Borrowed Time and Decisive Strike ONLY work if the Killer lets them work. Decisive Strike is SO easy to play around after it's nerf that it's not even funny, and Borrowed Time only works if you hit the person who was just unhooked and it's only really egregious in endgame. And so what if these perks "nullify" skill? Are we really trying to say "You should only use perks that take skill, otherwise you're bad"? The ONLY perks I can think of from Survivors that "don't take skill" are maybe exhaustion perks like Dead Hard--all other perks are simply passive buffs to normal gameplay, or cheese perks. Meanwhile, Killers have many perks that "don't take skill" that are widely accepted and frequently encouraged and recommended to use, like Ruin + Undying, Tinkerer and NOED.

    This BS about "skill perks", "tryhards" and "respect" needs to stop. Let people play however they want and either play meta Killers and perks to fight against it or play to have fun and enjoy the Killers you play without worrying about the outcome of every match.

    I would also like to add that back before there was an Obsession every match, the matches that no one would take DS (so there would be no Obsession), the Killer would relentlessly tunnel Survivors out of the game, BP offerings or not. People were using DS less for a little while because so many Killers were pitching fits about it and that was the result. You "play nice" and not use meta perks, you get tunnelled, slugged and camped out of the game and go back to lobby with 4-8k BP. It's all cyclical--when one side plays a certain way, the other side responds in kind.

    "And this is why the community is entitled, whiny and complaining, because people think other people should be "respectful" or "kind" to the other side." This is called empathy. You should learn some of it, it's actually a nice skill to have and it helps keeping this game alive. The day everybody stops caring about the other side and just brings the strongest things and using the most unfun tactics is the day this game starts declining.

    I never said perks should take skill to use, but if you're running all the meta perks of course your own skill won't matter that much. I said that about perks because, from your own post, we didn't know how skillful the killer played. This apply to both killers and survivors, but as I said the survivor meta is a bit worse because survivors in basekit are already stronger than 80% of the killers. Don't believe me? Just watch Otz streaming right now demolishing killers using no perks.

    Camping and tunneling exists simply because the game is too unbalanced without them. You simply can't have a balanced game without using these tactics unless the survivors are really, really, really bad. Even if you down survivors insanely quick, gen speed is so fast by the time you're still getting your 4th or 5th hook all gens are popped. DS and BT are meta because they deal with the only thing killers have against good survivors.

    I know these are unfun tactics and I'm all for making them more punishable, but not until survivors' objective efficiency is addressed.

  • @BenZ0 said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/KWB06PM4X7UT/20211017151209-1.jpg

    Thats what I call a sweaty swf team. They even used a cake + my party streamer and they still rushed the gens and tried to escape as fast as possible, ofc with classic teabags, flash light clicks only at the exit gate. I couldve try to go for kills by camping and tunneling but as I saw the cake so I wanted to go just for points and try to hook everyone for my bbq stacks. Ofc they took advantage of that and played the most efficiant way as possible by pushing the gens and finished the game therefore in 6min.

    I am not saying survivors are not allowed to play sweaty or should try to win. What I am saying is if there are 2 BPS boosters in the game and the killer is clearly not going for tryhard and is even not playing a meta killer and you still try to genrush with the best set up of items in your entire team stacked and still teabagg at the gate and then insult the killer in the endgame chat (I took the screenshot without the insults cuz I dont want to make these ppl look too bad in the forums) that I am bad and should uninstall the game then this is very sad imo.

    Tbf this is nothing really new, we know that sweaty swf squads exist. My point of this threat is why ppl play like that? How can ppl feel "superior" by absolutely rushing the game even though you used a BP offering against a mid tier killer. Also I am suprised that grps like that even play against these kind of Killers, I know that I have max MMR with Nemesis but idk how BHVR thinks that this is "fair" in any way.

    Like seriously, we had 2 chases and the game was done xD

    I dont see the issue all of the player used good perk and good addon. What happen is you saw the limitation of a M1 killer with no mobility against a good swf that suck but its how the game is. The only way for you to win that kind of match is nurse with her best addon all the other option are awful.

  • @Labrac said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2566629#Comment_2566629

    "And this is why the community is entitled, whiny and complaining, because people think other people should be "respectful" or "kind" to the other side." This is called empathy. You should learn some of it, it's actually a nice skill to have and it helps keeping this game alive. The day everybody stops caring about the other side and just brings the strongest things and using the most unfun tactics is the day this game starts declining.

    I never said perks should take skill to use, but if you're running all the meta perks of course your own skill won't matter that much. I said that about perks because, from your own post, we didn't know how skillful the killer played. This apply to both killers and survivors, but as I said the survivor meta is a bit worse because survivors in basekit are already stronger than 80% of the killers. Don't believe me? Just watch Otz streaming right now demolishing killers using no perks.

    Camping and tunneling exists simply because the game is too unbalanced without them. You simply can't have a balanced game without using these tactics unless the survivors are really, really, really bad. Even if you down survivors insanely quick, gen speed is so fast by the time you're still getting your 4th or 5th hook all gens are popped. DS and BT are meta because they deal with the only thing killers have against good survivors.

    I know these are unfun tactics and I'm all for making them more punishable, but not until survivors' objective efficiency is addressed.

    Empathy isn't what is needed in this game when you're playing within the mechanics of the game, which include tunnelling, slugging, camping, "genrushing" and any other thing that happens in the game besides cheats and endgame chat toxicity. People on Every Single Other "Competitive" Game don't think "oh man, I really shouldn't try against these people because I don't want them to feel bad" or "I'm not playing to win, so my opponents shouldn't play to win either". People play to win on every other game that is in a competitive type setting, but when it happens in Dead by Daylight all of a sudden it's "mean" and "disrespectful". Maybe instead of basing your enjoyment off of what other people do in your game, play the way you want and enjoy it despite what others think and say. However, being toxic in endgame chat is completely ridiculous and actually unacceptable.

    It's completely OK to talk about things that are actually unbalanced and what to do about them, but players' behavior is not one of them, as long as it's not abuse in endgame chat. There is such a thing as "constructive feedback" that doesn't include attacking other players based on their perk and gameplay choices.

    As long as people keep basing their fun off of getting the 4k or escaping, they're never going to have fun on DbD.

  • Here's another point I think a lot of people completely overlook. And this applies no matter what type of matchmaking this game uses.

    If I go easy against my opponant, the matchmaker isn't going to be able to read the context behind the results of the game. All it will register is the win or loss for us in either instance.

    If the opponant I'm beating the snot out of can't beat me, then I'm not doing them any favors moving them up the ranking, I'm just guarateeing they're going to go up against somebody who's objectively better than me and will potentially stomp them harder than I can dream of.

    And yet, there's a subset of people who overlook this fact and rank up people who have no business being ranked up... then the community wonders why the matchmaker is so bad..... it's bad because people have this misguided attitude they should "go easy" on their opponents and thus people end up in matches they have no business being in.

  • @BenZ0 said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/KWB06PM4X7UT/20211017151209-1.jpg

    Thats what I call a sweaty swf team. They even used a cake + my party streamer and they still rushed the gens and tried to escape as fast as possible, ofc with classic teabags, flash light clicks only at the exit gate. I couldve try to go for kills by camping and tunneling but as I saw the cake so I wanted to go just for points and try to hook everyone for my bbq stacks. Ofc they took advantage of that and played the most efficiant way as possible by pushing the gens and finished the game therefore in 6min.

    I am not saying survivors are not allowed to play sweaty or should try to win. What I am saying is if there are 2 BPS boosters in the game and the killer is clearly not going for tryhard and is even not playing a meta killer and you still try to genrush with the best set up of items in your entire team stacked and still teabagg at the gate and then insult the killer in the endgame chat (I took the screenshot without the insults cuz I dont want to make these ppl look too bad in the forums) that I am bad and should uninstall the game then this is very sad imo.

    Tbf this is nothing really new, we know that sweaty swf squads exist. My point of this threat is why ppl play like that? How can ppl feel "superior" by absolutely rushing the game even though you used a BP offering against a mid tier killer. Also I am suprised that grps like that even play against these kind of Killers, I know that I have max MMR with Nemesis but idk how BHVR thinks that this is "fair" in any way.

    Like seriously, we had 2 chases and the game was done xD

    that is honestly pretty chill, they don't even have dead hard, unbreakables and iron will and only 1 medkit

  • @Regulus47 said:

    All I'm seeing is a salty player who sends salt.in chat. I would understand if you were playing plague or legion but nemesis is really strong so idk. You have ruin Undying with zombies so I don't think the game went as fast as you say

    zombies AI is pretty derpy and fully random, I have games with nemesis where they never chase survivors off the gen

    also nemesis is pretty weak, 3 hits with tentacle absolutely destroy the killer on higher lvl play

  • @BenZ0, that's too bad; usually, if I see point offerings and The Killer seems chill, we all ease up, but I have also been in matches where all four Survivors bring point offerings, but The Killer is playing super sweat.

  • @FrenziedRoach said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2566657#Comment_2566657

    I really wish people would stop playing the "it takes no skill" card because that is objectively not true.

    @BenZ0 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2566704#Comment_2566704

    ye I feel like this is just a desperate reason to try to justify their mistakes.

    I dont think hold w pre drop every pallet with dead hard if they made a mistake + genrush takes skill as swf in discord with knowledge of the game.

    It takes knowledge not skill.

    I prefer loosing against a good looper.

  • Killers complaining about the perks survivors are using are just as bad as survivors complaining about killers using good perks. Of course they are going to use good perks. You brought perks that, if they had lost, they may have complained about. You need to assume that they will have those perks and learn to play around them. Builds aren't sweaty, players are. And if you get up into high enough ranks you will see more and more sweaty players. On the bright side, if you lose enough, and they win enough, they will pass you by and you will see more survivors around your skill level, and mindset.

  • @Hippie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2566745#Comment_2566745

    Empathy isn't what is needed in this game when you're playing within the mechanics of the game, which include tunnelling, slugging, camping, "genrushing" and any other thing that happens in the game besides cheats and endgame chat toxicity. People on Every Single Other "Competitive" Game don't think "oh man, I really shouldn't try against these people because I don't want them to feel bad" or "I'm not playing to win, so my opponents shouldn't play to win either". People play to win on every other game that is in a competitive type setting, but when it happens in Dead by Daylight all of a sudden it's "mean" and "disrespectful". Maybe instead of basing your enjoyment off of what other people do in your game, play the way you want and enjoy it despite what others think and say. However, being toxic in endgame chat is completely ridiculous and actually unacceptable.

    It's completely OK to talk about things that are actually unbalanced and what to do about them, but players' behavior is not one of them, as long as it's not abuse in endgame chat. There is such a thing as "constructive feedback" that doesn't include attacking other players based on their perk and gameplay choices.

    As long as people keep basing their fun off of getting the 4k or escaping, they're never going to have fun on DbD.

    As I said, the problem is that the game current meta nullifies skill. If you want to win at all costs no matter your skill, whatever dude. Feel free to play how you want, just don't blame anyone when you get 10+ minutes queues.

  • @illusion said:

    Killers complaining about the perks survivors are using are just as bad as survivors complaining about killers using good perks. Of course they are going to use good perks. You brought perks that, if they had lost, they may have complained about. You need to assume that they will have those perks and learn to play around them. Builds aren't sweaty, players are. And if you get up into high enough ranks you will see more and more sweaty players. On the bright side, if you lose enough, and they win enough, they will pass you by and you will see more survivors around your skill level, and mindset.

    I actually meant the items xD

  • Everything I said applies to both. They are going to bring their best stuff, and killers are going to bring their best stuff. If you don't and they do, you will drop in rank and they will rise, and you will end up playing with people more on your level.

  • @illusion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2566924#Comment_2566924

    Everything I said applies to both. They are going to bring their best stuff, and killers are going to bring their best stuff. If you don't and they do, you will drop in rank and they will rise, and you will end up playing with people more on your level.

    So you determand the skill of someone by the amount of items and perks someone uses? Thats weird tbh

  • @BenZ0 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2566931#Comment_2566931

    So you determand the skill of someone by the amount of items and perks someone uses? Thats weird tbh

    Where did I say that? The MMR is based on escapes and kills, not skill. You had 4 people escape, and you got no kills. You go down, they go up. It's pretty simple. You are the one that said you were talking about their items, so I responded to that. For whatever reason, if they want to try hard, and you want to play casually, they will go up, and you will go down, and you will eventually be playing against people more your energy level.

  • Most the survivors did pretty good on points, and also you are using Ruin Undying and BBQ on Nemmy, which in itself is strong. Also who are you to judge how others have fun? If they have fun by sweating it out, let them. Calling them out for how they play is just not cash money.

  • Because they want to, which is the only reason anyone needs to play however they want as long as they don't break any rules.

    That's it, it isn't any deeper than that. The vast majority of the time whenever people try to go deeper than that, it just heads into cringy player shaming territory or creepy assumptions about people's IRL personality and/or mental state based on how they play a video game.

  • This is why I'm a hoarder on streamers and cake for survivor side and killer side. If they bring streamer expect to sweat or goofing off.

  • @Regulus47 said:

    All I'm seeing is a salty player who sends salt.in chat. I would understand if you were playing plague or legion but nemesis is really strong so idk. You have ruin Undying with zombies so I don't think the game went as fast as you say

    Bro he didnt even have marvins blood. Nemesis is not even viable until t3 what are you on?

  • @R2k said:

    U bring killer meta and complain about survivors going meta. ROFL.

    Yes but the killer meta he's using is significantly weaker than what they were using. Maybe old ruindying would have been on par but new ruindying is not as good as people say it is.

  • Huh? There is a LOT of variety here compared to meta slave survivors. This looks like it might have been an interesting group to play against.

  • @SlothGirly said:

    Most the survivors did pretty good on points, and also you are using Ruin Undying and BBQ on Nemmy, which in itself is strong. Also who are you to judge how others have fun? If they have fun by sweating it out, let them. Calling them out for how they play is just not cash money.

    Thats why I made this threat to literally ask that but okey

  • @oxygen said:

    Because they want to, which is the only reason anyone needs to play however they want as long as they don't break any rules.

    That's it, it isn't any deeper than that. The vast majority of the time whenever people try to go deeper than that, it just heads into cringy player shaming territory or creepy assumptions about people's IRL personality and/or mental state based on how they play a video game.

    Seems so, there is also something to keep in mind that dbd is one of the few games where you can play in vary different ways and mind sets.

    Maybe its just my narrow way to not understand that side but I personally couldnt enjoy a game when I win literal min without any counterplay really to it.

  • @Brimp said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2566312#Comment_2566312

    Yes but the killer meta he's using is significantly weaker than what they were using. Maybe old ruindying would have been on par but new ruindying is not as good as people say it is.

    true according to some ppl here they seem to vastly overestimate ruin undying on Nemssis.

    It may be busted on Blight or other meta killers but I had never really such results with Nemesis.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    Huh? There is a LOT of variety here compared to meta slave survivors. This looks like it might have been an interesting group to play against.

    If you are rdy for that and playing serious yes :) I was using a party streamer and trying out coup de grace on him, was my first game at the day also. If I would play my Oni with full meta loadout then they wouldnt also hold for long ofc, you should look at the things around you not just from your persective.

  • People don't play for fun, they play out of spite for the other side.

  • @ignaeon said:

    People don't play for fun, they play out of spite for the other side.

    haha ye sometimes it seems like that xD

  • This content has been removed.
  • @Alzheimerion said:

    3 out of 4 perks in your build are meta but you cry about survivors also wanting to win lmao at you๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜†

    P.S get good

    welcome to the forums newbie.

    Also Nemesis is slightly over average yes but still ruin undying isnt that strong on a not mobile killer like him, maybe you should check out some guides to get a better understanding of things, might help you out.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @Alzheimerion said:

    "A guide told me I have no chance to win and I didn't #########?!" rotfl

    What? I know you try to be funny with a childish way of writing but I dont really get what you are trying to say?

  • This content has been removed.
  • @Regulus47 said:

    All I'm seeing is a salty player who sends salt.in chat. I would understand if you were playing plague or legion but nemesis is really strong so idk. You have ruin Undying with zombies so I don't think the game went as fast as you say

    I agree that he's a very salty player, but nemesis kinda sucks and Plague is fantastic wdym.

  • How can ppl have fun like this? Like for real

    People enjoy winning, that is how.

  • @Regulus47 said:

    All I'm seeing is a salty player who sends salt.in chat. I would understand if you were playing plague or legion but nemesis is really strong so idk. You have ruin Undying with zombies so I don't think the game went as fast as you say

    Legion is pretty close to Nemesis and Plague is probably better then Nemesis, so strange point to make. You probably ment if he played Trapper, Pig, Clown or Myers he would have more reson to complain.

  • Youโ€™re running ruin undying, the sweatiest combo in the game

  • @Astrian said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2566229#Comment_2566229

    I agree that he's a very salty player, but nemesis kinda sucks and Plague is fantastic wdym.

    I love salt

  • @BlueMeansDeep said:

    Youโ€™re running ruin undying, the sweatiest combo in the game

    ruin undying op pls nerf

1 2 โ€บ