5th best killer?

Nurse, Spirit, Blight and Hag are without a doubt the 4 strongest killer (if you disagree completly, let us know why and your top 4)

But who is #5?

Twins? Billy? Huntress? Oni? Pyramid Head? Someone else?

Opinions.

Comments

  • I'm not sure if Spirit will still be the 2nd best killer to be honest. If we're going by that though, then maybe Huntress or Oni.

  • Nurse, Blight, Spirit (Drops to 3rd after nerf), Billy, Huntress.

    Now my personal top 5 looks nothing like this.

  • Nurse, Blight, Spirit, Hag and Oni

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/287198/5th-best-killer

    Hag ? Lmao....Ok, sure.

    It's Nurse, Spirit, Blight, Huntress, Billy

    Hag is for sure better then Billy or Huntress at least on comp level. But placing Huntress as #5 is not a bad pick.

  • This is the official list:

    Nurse, Blight, Spirit, Billy, Oni.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/287198/5th-best-killer

    Hag ? Lmao....Ok, sure.

    It's Nurse, Spirit, Blight, Huntress, Billy

    You still living in 2019 thinking Billy is top 5.

  • Nurse, Blight the other 3 are killer player dont like

    1. Nurse
    2. Blight
    3. Spirit
    4. Hag
    5. Huntress
  • Personally I don't think there's anything "widely objective" past the top 3 (Nurse, Spirit, Blight) because only these 3 stand out power wise.

  • @Yamaoka said:

    Personally I don't think there's anything past the top 3 (Nurse, Spirit, Blight) because only these 3 stand out power wise.

    Bubba is stronk.

  • Leatherface is definitely up there. Especially for mmr. I think people's mindsets are outdated. You need killers who excel at playing mean if you want better results against competent survivors.

  • Nurse, Blight, Twins, Hag, Oni.

  • 5th is widely debated. At there best, it could be Oni, Huntress or Bubba imo.

  • @xEa said:

    Nurse, Spirit, Blight and Hag are without a doubt the 4 strongest killer (if you disagree completly, let us know why and your top 4)

    But who is #5?

    Twins? Billy? Huntress? Oni? Pyramid Head? Someone else?

    Opinions.

    Those 4 killers are good even Hag she can be very strong in the right hands but, my top 5 I'm gonna say

    1) Nurse

    2) Blight

    3) Oni

    4) Leatherface

    5) Pinhead

    Nurse well it's Nurse we all know why.

    Blight's got great mobility and can do a lot of damage to the survivors if it's a really good Blight.

    Oni if you get his power quickly he's a very scary killer moves fast and can insta down you also doesn't have a penalty for running into walls.

    Leatherface He can shred through pallets and can get some insta downs very quickly and easily if you're out of position.

    Pinhead I know a lot of people might question me saying Pinhead though I'm surprised I've put him up here too but, he's honestly not that bad the chains can do be pretty nice if you know how to hit people with them and that chain hunt when it starts it can either be really good or average he can also teleport to the box if someone is touching it or take it out of there hands and use it himself.

  • 1st~3rd is Nurse, Blight, Spirit (after change) definitely.

    Choosing 4th and 5th one is pretty ambiguous.. but I'd pick Twins and Nemesis.

    Good Pyramid Head, Huntress, Hag players can also be threatening but not in general.

  • Billy can’t even curve on most tiles if the survivor has optimal movement and his power is useless for mobility on a number of maps. He’s great at killing people in dead zones and he can get around open maps quickly that’s not good enough for top 5 imho. Bubba is much stronger.

  • @xEa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2563462#Comment_2563462

    Hag is for sure better then Billy or Huntress at least on comp level. But placing Huntress as #5 is not a bad pick.

    For me, it's definitely Nurse-Bubba-Blight in that order. The other killers have zero chance at winning at comp level. I'd say closest after those 3 would be Engineer fang Pinhead and Oni(becoming worse). Spirit is dead so I am not mentioning her.

    Hag is overrated killer, she's only good at indoor maps with rusty shackle+Dried Ceida because indoor maps have a lot of choke points though from my understanding, Indoor maps are usually banned in comp(because of these specific cheese strategies).

    Ever since MMR, its all I ever face as survivor. Nurse, Bubba, Blight. If you face any of the other killers, It feels like other killers have lower MMR, so it puts you in lower MMR matches as survivor with weaker killers.

  • Nurse, Spirit, Blight, Oni, and maybe huntress.

  • Hag is overrated probably B tier so I would not put her in top 5. Nurse, Spirit, Blight, Twins, Oni (Plague might take Onis spot after her buffs)

    1. Nurse
    2. Spirit
    3. Blight
    4. Hag
    5. Huntress or Oni
  • Top 5 is a weird ranking.

    The top 3 are so massively different in power that it almost isn't fair to list them together. This is assuming strongest perks/add-ons and on the PTB version of the game (Spirit nerfs).



    1.) Nurse

    2.) Blight

    3.) Spirit


    (gap to illustrate the...well, gap between the top 3 and the bottom 2)




    4.) Cenobite

    5.) Hag or Huntress

  • I couldn't really say to be honest but The Twins, Pyramid Head and Cenobite springs to mind. A good huntress comes close.

    I know that Pyramid Head mains almost guarantee a hit at every pallet/window and can tunnel effectively without the worry of DS. So PH is definitely a strong contender. I don't have any experience playing Cenobite and limited time playing against him. But if he's using Hoarder + Franklin's with slowdown perks and addons like Impaling Wire and Larry's Remains he's VERY strong. Meanwhile, Twins have good mobility, are great at slugging and can put pressure on survivors whilst simultaneously camping.

    Too hard to choose. I wouldn't say Oni is in the top 5 though as he is reliant on an m1 hit before he can use his power. Good survivors will play as safe as possible to avoid this.

  • My top 4 is Nurse, Spirit, Blight, Twins.

    The 5th could be Huntress or Oni

  • I don't think doc is talked about enough honestly.