Would you be fine with bbq and wglf BP stacks as basekit?🤗
Just the BP stacks or the perks as well?
Just the BP stacks or the perks as well?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I just want the grind reduced.
The effects definitely not. 100% healing speed on dying survivors is actually really good.
Basekit aura reading means that you will always have to hide in a locker to avoid it, i don't like that.
Just the BP stacks would be nice...yeah the perks would be op🤣
I feel removing perk tiers would cut the grind better than making our farming perks base kit. A better system would be to let us flat out purchase the perks we want instead of rng but that'll never happen. The devs know a lot of their perks are filler and no one would unlock them if they didn't have too.
I think it would be good to make those BP bonus dynamics just part of the game. It's a good way to incentivize hooks and safe unhooks.
You don't always need to hide in lockers to avoid BBQ now?
Yes.
I guess but it will increase the survivor killer blood point disparity even more. WGLF kind of blows for blood points. Make it 50% stacking 2 times would be better or make heals count too.
No. Better rework blood web and take out tier 1/tier 2 perks, map and hook offerings. Even if u give me 1kk Bp every game it doesn't change most of it will be spent on useless things.
Why not? It encourages the Killer to not camp the hook?
The BP bonuses on these perks is the incentive to run them.
WGLF promotes more altruistic survivor play, while BBQ discourages camping. So they're both healthy perks for the game.
They're never going to make the entire perks basekit, so no, keep the BP stacks where they are so the perks get used.
I'd love the BP bonus to be base. It'd both help shorten the abysmal grind while also promoting good gameplay! Ever notice killers using BBQ and survivors with WGLF are almost always more competent teammates/killers than those without
Not necessary… instead:
Remove perk tiers.
Make blood webs less random (always include a specific amount of items from each rarity: for example 2 Ultra Rare, 3 Very Rare, 4 Rare, 5 Uncommon, 6 Common.
Goes in conjunction with my point above: Make blood webs smaller. No gives a damn about the “strategy” in blood webs, it’s just pure grind.
Yes.
This is inflation: With every killer I purchase -- more grind I need to do. So, doubling BP reward for the actions in the game and again doubling everything with BBQ -- sounds good to me.
As a killer, with BBQ and performing well -- you can get 30,000 BP per match. BBQ will double it to 60,000 BP.
What is 60,000 BP? It is ONE LVL 50 Bloodweb, which might not even give me addons I've just lost in the match or give me just 2 tiers on perks.
For survivors, BP reward is miserable now. Like 8,000 BP is my average per match.
I think they should remove perk tiers so these are easier to get, but I don't think making BBQ and WGLF gains as basekit would be healthy for the game. If that was the case every survivor would be able to bring purple medkits with syringes every game and killers would always bring purple/pink addons.
I know I'm get flamed for this, but if they remove perk tiers I think removing the BP on WGLF/BBQ would be something to consider. I use BBQ all the time and it's insane I can basically play with the best addons on all my killers and never run out of them, it makes the addon/item rarity system pointless. Same for survivor, I have almost 150 Syringes on my Kate which are enough to run one every match for the rest of the year for me.
You have 150 Syringes in the current system though.
Yeah, now imagine how many I'd have if they removed perk tiers and made BP easier to get.
But, but
which are enough to run one every match for the rest of the year for me
I do it every game assuming the killer has BBQ anyway. 🤷🏼♂️
That's what I mean it would help both types of players...survivors already get crap for points as it is
Sometimes the threat is just as powerful...I still respect ds if I tunnel even if they dont have it
Yeah same here
Please just remove perk tiers.
Good points...I always get the useless lessen the fog, remove a chest, and spawn hatch offerings as killer.
I have 50 haddonfield and rpd offerings saved...like I would want to go 2 either one as killer🙄
Smaller bloodwebs would be welcome 😊