If you could ONE legendary skin for each licensed character...

...who would you choose?

James Sunderland is set to appear as an alternative for Cheryl, breaking the male/female only barrier.

Ok, legendary skins are vastly overpriced, but given the option, which character would you like to see as an alt for a current licensed addition?

Remember, strictly one for each licensed character.

Here's some I would like to see...

Freddy: 1984 Freddy

Leatherface: remake Leatherface

Michael Myers: Burnt Myers

Pig: Hoffman Pig

Pinhead: Butterball

Nemesis: Mr X

Detective Tapp: Adam (Saw 1)

Leon: Barry Burton

Jill: Ada Wong

Laurie Strode: Dr Loomis

Quentin: 1984 Nancy

Comments

  • James Sutherland would be ok, but I’d rather like to see James Sunderland

  • Legendary Skins for killers

    Leatherface: His brother (the one who got ran over)

    Pig: Mark Hoffman

    Freddy: Same as yours

    Demogorgon: A demodog maybe

    Nemesis: Mr x

    Pinhead: Butterball or the female cenobite

    Legndary skins for survivors

    Laurie: Dr Loomis

    Bill: Francis

    Quentin: 1984 or 2010 Nancy

    Nancy: Barb or Robin

    Steve: Hopper

    Cheryl: Maria

    Jill: Ada or Rebecca

    Leon: Albert or Barry

  • OP really forgot Bill. 😞

    For him, I would choose the most iconic character in the entirety of video game history.

    instant main.jpg


  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    ...who would you chose?

    James Sutherland is set to appear as an alternative for Cheryl, breaking the male/female only barrier.

    Ok, legendary skins are vastly overpriced, but given the option, which character would you like to see as an alt for a current licensed addition?

    Remember, strictly one for each licensed character.

    Here's some I would like to see...

    Freddy: 1984 Freddy

    Leatherface: remake Leatherface

    Michael Myers: Burnt Myers

    Pig: Hoffman Pig

    Pinhead: Butterball

    Nemesis: Mr X

    Detective Tapp: Adam (Saw 1)

    Leon: Barry Burton

    Jill: Ada Wong

    Laurie Strode: Dr Loomis

    Quentin: 1984 Nancy

    I want an SCP 106 legendary skin for nurse. I think nurse's power fits him pretty well.

  • Ada Wong and Carlos Olivera for the re chapter.

  • Leon | Hunk <From alpha team>

    Jill | Ada Wong

  • Twins=Donna Beneviento

  • For Killers:

    Leatherface: Chop Top and Leatherface Remake

    Chop top.jpg 1e9f32d0739cc7d95b99c08884d33d30.jpg

    Freddy: Classic Freddy

    2-freddy-krueger-robert-englund.jpg

    Nemesis: Mr.X

    egamers-mr.x-resident-evil-2-1024x569.jpg

    Pinhead: Female Cenobite and Butterball

    Female_Cenobite_1.jpg roex1d7173nz.jpg

    For survivors:

    Laurie: Dr.Loomis

    loomis.jpg

    Quentin: Nancy

    77aAo.jpg

    Tapp: Adam, Eric Matthews, Peter Strahm and Daniel Rigg

    adam.jpg Eric-matthews.jpg Strahm.jpg Daniel_Rigg2.png

    Ash: Pablo, Kelly and Young Ash

    ash-vs-evil-dead-season-3-pablo-kelly-ray-santiago-dana-delorenzo-scaled.jpg 2729b53cdbe9155913f315b68862adbd.png
  • Reject Ada Wong

    Reject Ada_LI.jpg


    Embrace Annette Birkin

    image.png


  • Robert Englund Freddy

    Rebecca Chambers

    Carlos Oliveira

    Francis (L4D)

    Detective Sing

  • @Superyoshiegg Coach would be one of the best things to every happen to this game.

  • How could you reject Ada and taking Annette, that makes no sense lol

    TEAM ADA WONG HERE !!!!!

  • @Elena said:

    Legendary Skins for killers

    Leatherface: His brother (the one who got ran over)

    Pig: Mark Hoffman

    Freddy: Same as yours

    Demogorgon: A demodog maybe

    Nemesis: Mr x

    Pinhead: Butterball or the female cenobite

    Legndary skins for survivors

    Laurie: Dr Loomis

    Bill: Francis

    Quentin: 1984 or 2010 Nancy

    Nancy: Barb or Robin

    Steve: Hopper

    Cheryl: Maria

    Jill: Ada or Rebecca

    Leon: Albert or Barry

    pretty much the same for Killers!


    legendary SKINS FOR SURVIVORS 

    Laurie: Older Laurie from current movies

    Bill: Don’t know any but just give the 4 characters that already have cosmetics for our original chars

    Quentin: Nancy 

    Nancy: Barb (wouldn’t mind Robin at all)

    Steve: Hopper 

    Cheryl: Don’t know any

    Jill: Sheva

    Leon: Carlos

    Ash: Don’t know any

  • Absolutely Robin for Nancy, she ruled.

    I'd be pretty down for a Dr Loomis for Laurie, or maybe baby Paul Rudd from Halloween 6? That movie wasn't very good, but he was a pretty interesting character. I'd like some variant masks for Michael too- maybe even the dumbass clown mask he stole in Halloween 4, but really, just the increasingly weathered looking masks would be cool. Mostly I kinda want BHVR to make up new stuff for these characters, but I understand that might be hard to get license holder permission for...

  • Nemesis - Mr X

    Freddy - Freddy from the original 1984 film.

    Pig - Mark Hoffman or William (Spiral)

    Quentin - Nancy Thompson from the original 1984 film.

    Cheryl - Maria or Harry Mason

    Jill - Ada Wong, Rebecca Chambers, or Sheva Alomar.

    Leon - Carlos Oliveira

    Laurie - Older Laurie (from Halloween 2018) or Dr. Loomis

    Detective Tapp - Adam (Saw 1), Detective Sing, or Detective Banks (Spiral)

  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    ...who would you chose?

    James Sutherland is set to appear as an alternative for Cheryl, breaking the male/female only barrier.

    Ok, legendary skins are vastly overpriced, but given the option, which character would you like to see as an alt for a current licensed addition?

    Remember, strictly one for each licensed character.

    Here's some I would like to see...

    Freddy: 1984 Freddy

    Leatherface: remake Leatherface

    Michael Myers: Burnt Myers

    Pig: Hoffman Pig

    Pinhead: Butterball

    Nemesis: Mr X

    Detective Tapp: Adam (Saw 1)

    Leon: Barry Burton

    Jill: Ada Wong

    Laurie Strode: Dr Loomis

    Quentin: 1984 Nancy

    A lot of these wouldn't make sense. Legendary skins change the character into another character. So remake Leatherface, Burnt Myers, and Classic Freddy don't really count. They are just a different version of the same character. It's basically the same thing as making Classic Nemesis a legendary skin. Same character just a different version.

  • Laurie: Loomis

    Leatherface: Matthew McConaughey

    The Pig: Lawrence Gordon

    Tapp: Zeke

    Quentin: Nancy

    Ash: Pablo

    Cheryl: Harry Mason

    Pinhead: Butterball

    Bill: Coach

    Steve: Steve

    Nancy: Robin

    Jill: Rebecca Chambers

    Leon: Billy Coen

    Nemesis: Lisa Trevor

    Lisa Trevor is probably the most fitting for DBD's iteration of Nemesis. None of the other characters really fit Nemesis for how he works in DBD. Obviously Lisa would need some severe animation reworking but the power can work just fine with her.

  • Nemesis: Mr.X. I know it doesn't work that well cause Mr.X doesn't do tentacles but I want Mr.X.

    Pyramid Head: I don't know which iteration it is but the one where his pyramid is tipped in the front rather then flat.

    Leatherface: The chainsaw potato sack guy from RE4.

    Micheal: Halloween 2018 or the new halloween kills.

    Pinhead: The other cenobites. I just don't like pinhead but I'm okay with the other ones.

    Leon: Carlos from RE3 or Hunk from RE2, maybe Marvin or Wesker.

    Jill: Ada Wong.

    Nancy: Robin.

  • images(2).jpg

    The next Michael Myers skin WE NEED!!!!!! DEVS!!!!!!!!

  • @Superyoshiegg said:

    OP really forgot Bill. 😞

    For him, I would choose the most iconic character in the entirety of video game history.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/XSNGG43JFUG0/instant-main.jpg

    Not all. I only mentioned characters I personally would like to see.

    I have never played a Left 4 Dead game and aren't familiar with the characters.

    Although I have seen the original Evil Dead trilogy once (20 years ago) and the first series of VS, I am admittedly not a huge fan of the franchise.

    I didn't mention Stranger Things either seeing that's on the way out.

  • @legacycolt said:

    James Sutherland would be ok, but I’d rather like to see James Sunderland

    SH2 is the only game I ever played all the way through back on PS1. Surnames etc are all a bit blurry. Admittedly I can't remember much about the SH survivors currently in DBD. As the SH games aren't easily available on current gen, I can't go back and refresh myself.

    But in regards to James Sutherland, I believe he's related to Donald.

  • I still want the Myers mask from Halloween II, you know the one....

    1981-halloween-cgp-se-blood-tears_1_9d18f3a28bcf130ebbcf349e2a40f3b0.jpg


  • Should of really been his prestige 3 mask.

  • I know that these aren't licensed characters, but...

    Kate Denson = Daphne

    Claudette = Velma

    Dwight = Shaggy

    Felix = Fred

  • @Anara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2557228#Comment_2557228

    How could you reject Ada and taking Annette, that makes no sense lol

    TEAM ADA WONG HERE !!!!!

    I'm extremely disappointed in your decision, but.....

    Would you rather have a scientist who is a loving and caring mother trying to stop her monstrous husband to save Sherry, AND loves shooting people in the shoulder

    OR

    A lying chick who has no sense of style and relies on gadgets

    I don't know about you, but I would take the first option...

  • @Jill_Main said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2557405#Comment_2557405

    I'm extremely disappointed in your decision, but.....

    Would you rather have a scientist who is a loving and caring mother trying to stop her monstrous husband to save Sherry, AND loves shooting people in the shoulder

    OR

    A lying chick who has no sense of style and relies on gadgets

    I don't know about you, but I would take the first option...

    Stop her monstrous husband ? She participate in the making of the virus, she is the evil one !

    Ada is truly helpful and has fight abilities, I would take her. She has information about Umbrella, she is a doubleagent not a traitor.

  • @Jill_Main said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2557405#Comment_2557405

    I'm extremely disappointed in your decision, but.....

    Would you rather have a scientist who is a loving and caring mother trying to stop her monstrous husband to save Sherry, AND loves shooting people in the shoulder

    OR

    A lying chick who has no sense of style and relies on gadgets

    I don't know about you, but I would take the first option...

    I'll take the Nurse who saves a complete stranger who at one point she thought was a total murderer thank you very much.

  • @Elena said:

    Legendary Skins for killers

    Leatherface: His brother (the one who got ran over)

    Pig: Mark Hoffman

    Freddy: Same as yours

    Demogorgon: A demodog maybe

    Nemesis: Mr x

    Pinhead: Butterball or the female cenobite

    Legndary skins for survivors

    Laurie: Dr Loomis

    Bill: Francis

    Quentin: 1984 or 2010 Nancy

    Nancy: Barb or Robin

    Steve: Hopper

    Cheryl: Maria

    Jill: Ada or Rebecca

    Leon: Albert or Barry

    could you mean chop top or drayton

  • Some of these aren't licensed but hell here goes....

    Spirit - Samara (Ring)

    Freddy - I don't think I'm alone in wanting Robert Englund here...

    Quentin - ....or Nancy here

    Steve - Hopper

    Demo - Xenomorph. As much as I love the franchise I can't help but think the Alien's power would be janky and buggy what with its ability to climb walls. I'd be happy with a demo skin and call it close enough.

    Nurse: Despite the fact that she floats, I'd still love to see a silent hill nurse outfit for her (I mean if we're talking impossible wishes here)

    Micheal, Bubba and Pyramid head are just too damn iconic to think of anything better tbh

    Nemesis - I like him as he is, but I wish we could dress up the zombies. Even better if killers could collect skins like Leatherface and dress Kevin and Karen (my names for the annoying buggers) in the latest survivor chic. Or just add character skins from RE itself.

    Pinhead - I'll go somewhat against the grain here and say the female cenobite as I always found her creepy