They buffed tombstone.
Judith's Tombstone's speed penalty now only applies to evil within 3
I actually cannot believe they didn't nerf tombstone piece.
Judith's Tombstone's speed penalty now only applies to evil within 3
I actually cannot believe they didn't nerf tombstone piece.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That’s a good buff.
Yeah! Run up to someone, pop tier 3, send em back to the lobby.
Here are the shapes add on changes btw. Some nice buffs.
Thats a nice QoL.
No more Fat Myers though. 😥
And? Your point is?
Burger King Myers deserved better
Wha-
I can't even-
Well, getting that achievement again will be laughably easy.
I've seen many comments say that tombstone piece/tombstone is extremely overpowered and "needs to go". So it's really funny to me that they actually buffed it.
Not going to lie, as a Mikey main that makes me very happy.
Vanity mirror change is the one I am most excited for. It could be the new and improved spooky Mikey/scratched mirror.
I have tons of tombstones since I rarely used them. Indoor map offerings also.
Time for some terror.
Me too, i've always wanted it to be a good add on because i think a perma tier 2 myers feels very nice.
I might actually purchase Myers now.
I only ever used it in combination with fragrant tuft of hair, but now im definitely going to be using it. I think it's also going to be a lot better than tombstone piece now.
FFS I've been burning through my tombstone pieces making players lives hell anticipating a nerf for no good reason.
This'll actually make evil incarnate significantly easier
Nuuuuu! RIP BK Myers though 😭
What do you mean “no good reason”? Getting deeply penetrated by Myers’ tool is always a welcome gift. It is the pinnacle of DbD gameplay!
Apparently, judging by the number of DCs I got, this isnt a very popular opinion
Ahh, I was afraid they would remove tombstones for some reason. Glad that didn't happen, well tombstone piece didn't get nerfed now but I'm sure it will get nerfed eventually. So for now, great buffs to vanity mirror and Judith's ts since those were pretty memey addons.
Memorial Flower going to common is a welcomed buff.
Why do you buff add-on that needs nerf or rework, I don't get it.
Note: Shape is no way OP, he needs some basic kit buffs but just his insta-kill add-ons are OP and total unfun and unfair to play againts.
Yep another upside to this change.
It was a funny meme build, but my gosh I felt so sorry for Mikey having to suffer it lol.
No more Burger King Myers either :(
This is the happiest day of my life.
Intended Play Styles.
This makes me believe (as I've been finally coming around to) that a Tier 3 Myers mori-ing everyone is not something to disconnect over, or even be upset about. Let players play the way they want! And honestly, I like getting mori'd by Myers (😏) so I'm pleased with these changes!
We only serve pipes now.
The fact that they didn't just rework his mori add-ons just baffles me. Completely destroying altruism for survivors is just stupid.
Judith's Tombstone is one of the worst add-ons in the game, though. This makes it definitely less trash.
Regarding Vanity Mirror, I just watched someone try it with Monitor and Dead Rabbit on Lery's. It was fantastic. The new and improved scratched mirror.
I think the buff is fine. Questionable, but it's alright. Tombstone Piece needs a nerf or rework though.