I need some anime, show, or movie recommendations, please

Title pretty much sums it up. Does anyone have any good anime, show, or movie recommendations?

(By the way, thanks, BHVR, for giving us an "Off-Topic" section on the forums for stuff like this.)

Edit: Off the top of my head, for anime, I've watched/am watching Naturo, Castlevania, My Hero Academia, Attack on Titan, Demon Slayer, Dragon's Dogma, Blood of Zeus, Dota Dragon's Blood.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I’d recommend trying Cobra Kai. It’s a great show and I love it so much. Season 4 comes out on New Year’s Eve confirmed.

  • @GannTM said:

    I’d recommend trying Cobra Kai. It’s a great show and I love it so much. Season 4 comes out on New Year’s Eve confirmed.

    I really like that show. Didn't know Season 4's release date had been confirmed yet. Thanks for that!

  • Castlevania

    It ended already with 4 seasons, it's pretty good.

  • @AshInTheTallGrass said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2526346#Comment_2526346

    I really like that show. Didn't know Season 4's release date had been confirmed yet. Thanks for that!

    Yeah they released a trailer for it as well. It looks so sick.

  • @Yords said:

    Castlevania

    It ended already with 4 seasons, it's pretty good.

    I like that one, too (though Hector pissed me off almost all the time 😆)

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2526368#Comment_2526368

    Yeah they released a trailer for it as well. It looks so sick.

    Just watched it haha

    Daniel: "There's only one way we're going to be able to beat th--"

    Johnny: "By kicking their asses so hard they ######### themselves!"

    Daniel: 👀

  • Here's some of my favorites of all different genres! 

    Animes: 

    Noragami, Sword Art Online, Seraph of the End, Bleach, Seven Deadly Sins, MHA (I've just started watching but it's pretty good so far)

    Movies:

    Avatar (blue people), Ready Player One, Child's Play, Hunger Games, The Fault in Our Stars, Silent Hill, Warm Bodies, Corpse Bride, Hocus Pocus, House of 1000 Corpses, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, HTTYD, Sucker Punch

    TV shows: 

    TVD (insanely cringy and boring at the beginning but it gets better), True Blood (definitely 18+ but such good character development), Wandavision, Supernatural, The Walking Dead, Stranger Things, Wentworth, Lucifer, Love Death & Robots, You, Bandersnatch, anything in The Bachelor franchise (BiP, The Bachelor, The Bachelorette — I'm a hopeless romantic soooo..)

  • @Tricksters_Wife said:

    Here's some of my favorites of all different genres! 

    Animes: 

    Noragami, Sword Art Online, Seraph of the End, Bleach, Seven Deadly Sins, MHA (I've just started watching but it's pretty good so far)

    Movies:

    Avatar (blue people), Ready Player One, Child's Play, Hunger Games, The Fault in Our Stars, Silent Hill, Warm Bodies, Corpse Bride, Hocus Pocus, House of 1000 Corpses, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, HTTYD, Sucker Punch

    TV shows: 

    TVD (insanely cringy and boring at the beginning but it gets better), True Blood (definitely 18+ but such good character development), Wandavision, Supernatural, The Walking Dead, Stranger Things, Wentworth, Lucifer, Love Death & Robots, You, Bandersnatch, anything in The Bachelor franchise (BiP, The Bachelor, The Bachelorette — I'm a hopeless romantic soooo..)

    Thank you! I've heard of/watched some of those, but not all! Thanks for the recommendations. The trailer for the newest season of You just dropped! It looks really good!

    I'll check those out. Thanks, again!

  • @charliebrown9061 said:

    Dorohedoro

    Thanks, I'll check it out 👍

  • 47 meters down is a good movie. Every time I watch it I’m always on the edge of my seat as if I don’t know what happens.

  • @AshInTheTallGrass said:

    Title pretty much sums it up. Does anyone have any good anime, show, or movie recommendations?

    (By the way, thanks, BHVR, for giving us an "Off-Topic" section on the forums for stuff like this.)

    Edit: Off the top of my head, for anime, I've watched/am watching Naturo, Castlevania, My Hero Academia, Attack on Titan, Demon Slayer, Dragon's Dogma, Blood of Zeus, Dota Dragon's Blood.

    Overlord.

  • BEASTARS, Durarara!!, and ODDTAXI are some of my personal favorite anime.

  • I have watched a ton of anime I will recommend them by categories.

    Action: Akudama Drive and Record of Ragnarok and The Rising of the Shield Hero and Re:Creators and One Punch Man and Overlord and Kill la Kill and No Game No Life.

    Horror: High Rise Invasion and Another and In/Spectre and Death Parade and Highschool of the Dead.

    Comedy: Asobi Asobase and Konosuba and Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle and Bofuri and Shimoneta.

    Sad: To Your Eternity or The Day I Became a God or Vivy Fluorite Eye’s Song or Plastic Memories.

    Mystery: Rokka: Braves of the Six or Shadows House or Talentless Nana or Astra Lost in Space or Death Note or Kokkoku.

    Adventure: The Journey of Elaina or Somali and the Forest Spirit or Saga of Tanya the Evil or Land of the Lustrous or Made in Abyss.

    I could go on but these are the best ones for each category in my opinion. My personal recommendations are the first anime of each category. I’d recommend to anyone to watch these. All these anime are must watch for anime fans in my opinion. They are all addictive to watch.

  • @Waterfall said:

    I have watched a ton of anime I will recommend them by categories.

    Action: Akudama Drive and Record of Ragnarok and The Rising of the Shield Hero and Re:Creators and One Punch Man and Overlord and Kill la Kill and No Game No Life.

    Horror: High Rise Invasion and Another and In/Spectre and Death Parade and Highschool of the Dead.

    Comedy: Asobi Asobase and Konosuba and Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle and Bofuri and Shimoneta.

    Sad: To Your Eternity or The Day I Became a God or Vivy Fluorite Eye’s Song or Plastic Memories.

    Mystery: Rokka: Braves of the Six or Shadows House or Talentless Nana or Astra Lost in Space or Death Note or Kokkoku.

    Adventure: The Journey of Elaina or Somali and the Forest Spirit or Saga of Tanya the Evil or Land of the Lustrous or Made in Abyss.

    I could go on but these are the best ones for each category in my opinion. My personal recommendations are the first anime of each category. I’d recommend to anyone to watch these. All these anime are must watch for anime fans in my opinion. They are all addictive to watch.

    Wow thanks!

  • @CheeseAnton said:

    BEASTARS, Durarara!!, and ODDTAXI are some of my personal favorite anime.

    Thanks for the recommendations!

  • try higurashi (has some disturbing/gory scenes though)

  • Attack of the Titans, this is probably the best anime I've seen.

     I highly recommend watching it.

  • i suggest you guys to watch Highschool Of The Dead one of best zombie apocalypse anime and there are also similar anime like Highschool Of The Dead you can check them out here

  • I just watched Cowboy Bebop and I definitely recommend that show, it's so good

  • Perfect blue. Top 10 in the genre of existential anime. A really great movie too.

  • I'd recommend JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Made in Abyss, Kill la Kill, One Punch Man and Mob Psycho 100. Drifters is interesting too and has a banger of an opening.

    Also movies-wise, I'd recommend pretty much everything Hayao Miyazaki made, from Spirited Away to Porco Rosso, Princess Mononoke, Howl's Moving Castle, etc.

  • @Rizzo said:

    I'd recommend JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Made in Abyss, Kill la Kill, One Punch Man and Mob Psycho 100. Drifters is interesting too and has a banger of an opening.

    Also movies-wise, I'd recommend pretty much everything Hayao Miyazaki made, from Spirited Away to Porco Rosso, Princess Mononoke, Howl's Moving Castle, etc.

    Those are some really good recommendations.

  • @Rizzo said:

    I'd recommend JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Made in Abyss, Kill la Kill, One Punch Man and Mob Psycho 100. Drifters is interesting too and has a banger of an opening.

    Also movies-wise, I'd recommend pretty much everything Hayao Miyazaki made, from Spirited Away to Porco Rosso, Princess Mononoke, Howl's Moving Castle, etc.

    Thanks! You've given me a lot to check out <3

  • It's a good sign that you also recommend those. Thanks 👍 I'm gonna check them out

  • @jesterkind said:

    I just watched Cowboy Bebop and I definitely recommend that show, it's so good

    Ahhh I've heard of that but never watched it. Perhaps it's time! Thanks for the recommendation :)

  • @Lexie_Foster said:

    i suggest you guys to watch Highschool Of The Dead one of best zombie apocalypse anime and there are also similar anime like Highschool Of The Dead you can check them out here

    Thanks!!