What happened to that survivor nerf everyone was talking about ?
You know , that one that survivors can't gen-tap anymore to stop a gen from regressing ? wasn't there like , a talk about there being a 2-second wait or delay until they can stop a gen from regressing? that way , it can stop that BS gen-tapping , mid-chase ? why do killers have to get a slow vault , a slow pick-up animation , a slow pallet/gen kick animation , a slow carry-to-hook - basically why is everything the killer does in slo-mo , with perks needed to make some of just the basic things faster -- but survivors can do just about everything quick . they even run fast FFS , it takes a while just to catch up to a survivor especially if they run in a straight line . how about giving the killer an exhaustion perk ? LOL , yeah , the balance is that bad ; might as well.
survivors are the real killers & they're more supernatural & OP than killers .
Comments
There was never anything announced for this.
the punctuation makes me think of an email scam.
People were talking about lot of things. And even tho gen tapping shouldnt even exist, devs never said anything about it so it will be part of the game forever
Dragon’s Grip was created.
OP: everyone was talking about it.
Everyone:
Same thing that happened to the key nerf that was supposed to coincide with the mori nerf
That long cooldown, though... and people who are injured. It is just not worth.
They have actually said we should not expect both nerfs (key and Mori) at the same time.
though the upcoming rework will be looking at both.
And make survivor can hit the killer, and make it 1v1 only. and name the game street fighter.
Why not Mortal Kombat? A familiar game for most of our licensed killers. Bet you didn't realize Bubba could basement camp the protector of Earthrealm... But he totally could.
Lmao get a grip!!
Imagine wanting a survivor nerf while solo Q is absolute hell right now. You want to force the last solo Q warriors to play swf aswell?
Get a grip!
I haven't had any issues with Solo Q since MMR went live.
Overcharge is a thing... ohhh it's bugged
Let's be honest Gen tapping is a thing that'll be in the game forever
All it does is stop regression... that's all
It doesn't progress the Gen so if you do see it... don't get upset keep playing the match
Idk, I haven't played DbD for months. I'm only active here because I heard about the spirit nerf and that's the only motivation why I'm considering to install DbD again and play once the patch is live.
Without that spirit nerf I wouldn't have found a reason to start up DbD again.
But I'm glad solo Q is better for you, seems like MMR finally helps us solo Q warriors. Got so tired of doing 400% of work all the time and losing braincells watching my random teammates being donkeys
How is it bugged?
Dude...
Solo survivor has never been easier
Because of MMR?
Even before, but yes.
Idk about before, 2 months ago was my breaking point when I had again donkey team mates. Haven't touched since then. But if MMR really gives team mates on the same skill level Im excited to try out.
Solo Q just was hell for me
Its really rare to get bad teammates. Maybe once per 10 matches.
Except they actually said the oposite, they said nerfing moris was easy enough to think of to make the change relatively fast and keys on the other hand needed time to figure and test exactly what and how they wanted them to work.
You don't fix unbalanced things with just new perks. I know BHVR likes to do that, but I don't think its the way.
The skillcheck being on screen even though you're not on the gen
It's been like that for like ever and the Devs I'm sure know it (maybe)
But it doesn't get talked about cause it's in the survivors favor (in most situations)
I am pretty sure they talked about it when it was introduced and it’s an actual intentional feature.
(I would personally say it shouldn’t be a thing for Overcharge but this mechanic should be used for those random skillchecks that only occur after you let go of the gen)
Why would it be a feature for a perk that causes a skillcheck to appear to stay on screen even if the survivor is no longer on the Gen and grants a regression bonus for missing it (Killers perspective)
Also why it isn't being used even though it's a good perk
Also why not just add that to it's description
You know that stopped regress is indirect prevented additional necessary progress?
So yes one tap during a chase is worth additional progress for every second of prevented regress.
I don’t have an answer to any of these questions. I don’t even remember when they talked about/changed it.
but it is intentional, I am sure of that..
I don't recall this ever being discussed but it should definitely be added.
Kicking a Gen should by default take off 5% of it's progress always and to stop the regression Survivors should need to work on it for bare minimum around 2 to 3 seconds. Being able to negate a Killers regression mid chase with a single tap is just dumb, and shouldn't be a thing at all.
And that's the key point: "how they (the devs) wanted them to work."
People in the community came up with the also easy fix for hatch spawn requirements set to either "all gens done" or "only one survivor left" in the first week after the mori changes 9 months ago.
And with the change above it would even still be the same possibility to obtain the achievement for 4 escapes via hatch since that already can only be done with active gates. But 2/3 men escapes at 1/2 gens left to be done (when killer start to be in control) would be gone.
And maybe they tried and didnt like how it went, Im not discussing whats the best solution to keys or how they should work but the person I quoted was lying about the developers going to tweak both mechanics at the same time when they always said keys were much harder for them to look at and they didnt have a fix as easier to implement as moris so I clarified it.